Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #12455

    Narrowing it down

    Quote Originally Posted by PlaynAtl  [View Original Post]
    Help us narrow it down. What are you looking for? Race? Size? What part of Atl?
    Thanks for the help guys.

    I'm looking for flat bellies. Race prefer White, mixed, or light skinned girls. Size proportionate. I will be near downtown.

    Thanks again.

  2. #12454

    Up North

    Quote Originally Posted by BhmForFun  [View Original Post]
    If you're coming from West on I-20, you can stop in Austell and see Roxie, quite worth the money, if you want something quick go for the QV she's not a clock watcher and will go full GFE w / you.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...londe/42903469
    I will be coming from the North but staying in the city for a few days.

    Thanks though.

  3. #12453

    Yes Pimp

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...2605/3/1560711

    Make yourself as transparent as possible. Show everyone your pimp hand. Literally. I wonder how many suckas will they get?

  4. #12452

    Ditto for me. ATL on business

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJonesy  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I will be traveling to ATL next week on business. I am looking for recommendations. There are way more ads on BP in ATL than in Lansing and it is harder for me to distinguish fake from real. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

    Jonesy.
    Same for me. Actually Gainseville, but schedule is light so can travel. In the area from 10/25-10/29.

    Looking for verified GFE. Black, asian or hispanic.

    Thanks for the help!

  5. #12451

    Where will you be coming from?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJonesy  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I will be traveling to ATL next week on business. I am looking for recommendations. There are way more ads on BP in ATL than in Lansing and it is harder for me to distinguish fake from real. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

    Jonesy.
    If you're coming from West on I-20, you can stop in Austell and see Roxie, quite worth the money, if you want something quick go for the QV she's not a clock watcher and will go full GFE w / you.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...londe/42903469

  6. #12450

    The Loft

    I couldn't find the Swing Club topic any longer, but I did have a question to those who have been. I'm interested in the Saturday afternoon party and noticed they always advertise a couple of ladies that will be entertaining. Are these ladies open to playing with anyone? Do they have to know you? Just wondering if a new member would be able to enjoy any of the featured ladies on Saturday.

    Thanks for any info.

  7. #12449
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJonesy  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I will be traveling to ATL next week on business. I am looking for recommendations. There are way more ads on BP in ATL than in Lansing and it is harder for me to distinguish fake from real. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

    Jonesy.
    Help us narrow it down. What are you looking for? Race? Size? What part of Atl?

  8. #12448

    Annabelle Or Amy

    This one has been touring around it seems. She was in Atlanta before. Anyone tried. Couldn't find any reviews.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ar-20/40671766

    The same girl is in Maine now. I was able to track the history using the image search.

    http://maine.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...%D1%94/4941734

    Please share your feedback.

    Thank you. !

  9. #12447

    True That

    Quote Originally Posted by NuGuy36  [View Original Post]
    Secret groups on Facebook!
    I've had pretty good luck with the freak groups on FB as of late.

  10. #12446
    Quote Originally Posted by NuGuy36  [View Original Post]
    Secret groups on Facebook!
    I've spoken to an escort that corroborates this!

  11. #12445

    Kayleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by TruvadaSaves  [View Original Post]
    Still looking for info. She seems too fine to be real.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lease/41271720
    100% fake pictures. Waste of money and time.

  12. #12444

    Third time is the charm.

    First: Guys give her a call, she's a GREAT provider who needs some respectful clients!

    Now on to my report on her.

    So decided to go see Roxy for a third time, and WOW was it worth it.

    Went for the hour again, yes it sounds a little high, but with multiple pops and full GFE I rather pay more than waste my money on other BP girls with bad attitude fake pics and the moment you're done they are pushing you out the door.

    She is full GFE and it is VERY sensual, best BBBJ ever. We took a shower together this time and I can't stop saying how nice it was, very sensual, lots of DFK.

    If you don't feel like spending 300, I'd go for the QV, my first visit was a QV and it was worth every minute, she is NOT a clock watcher, still turned on some music, got fully nude and even lit a candle. Most BP girls for the QV they won't even remove their top. This girl is wonderful! Wish I lived in Atlanta to see her more often.

    And yes her pics are real.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...londe/42903469
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2016-10-20 (7).jpg‎   2016-10-20 (1).jpg‎   2016-10-20 (6).jpg‎  

  13. #12443

  14. #12442
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1862
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to know where the gems are in Alabama. I used to live there and never found any.
    Secret groups on Facebook!

  15. #12441

    Cashmere

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ecial/42320030

    I got my dirties on with Cashmere this past weekend. I've seen and reviewed this chic before, last year, under the name of Caramel. The session was nothing to write home about, but she did have a nice ass on her that I wanted to try again. I saw that she was back in town again and decided to give her a text. I also noticed that her weight measurements has decreased and she now looks like she done lost some weight too. I was kinda hoping that she didn't lose any of the weight in her ass, as that was her money maker. Gave her a text one night anyways, as I didn't feel like being bothered by any new / unreviewed chics.

    Chic gave me her rates of $60 for a qv and 80 for hhr. I wasn't feeling that rate at all so I never bothered responding. I paid $60 the last time, but didn't feel like she was worth anymore than $50. She then text me back 10 minutes later asking if I was still there. I told her, yes I'm still here and still looking around. She then immediately text me back with, "For you babe, I can do 50 qv and 60 hhr". LOL. Works like a charm every time. I told her I was game but would take me a while since I was coming from Decatur.

    2 hours later, LOL, I finally arrived and gave her a text. She text me back that she was at Mikey Dee's down the road and would be back shortly. After a good 20 minutes of parking lot chilling, she finally called me back and told me that she was ready. I told her I would be there in about 10 minutes (you know, trying to buy her some time so that she could wash her ass. One can only hope). I called her from the lot some 10 minutes later, she told me the room number and up I went. Will I repeat, nah. The service was nothing special again and she didn't take the 10 minutes I gave her to wash her ass. That was very (not) refreshing. She also lost some weight in her ass too.

    Got to her room, knocked on the door and the door was opened by the same dark- brown skinned chic in the ad. She was wearing a scraggly homely looking blue dress that did nothing for my eyes. Oh well. I walked on in and said my greetings as she did too with a big Kool-Aid smile on her face. Smile looked a bit fake too, but I wasn't there to be staring all in her face. I wanted that ass!! After we were settled, we gots ta talking for a minute and I noticed an ashtray full of cigarette butts but the room was not smokey at all. Finally, talks of the donation came up and I gave it to her. It was 50 bones for 15 minutes. She took the money out of my hand, thanked me for it, then placed it in a drawer under her tv.

    She then told me to get comfortable as I did just that, all by myself with no help from her at all. She did the same as well, directly infront of me as I was now seated on the bed, to reveal no bra and a cheap looking white panty. Ehh. As she placed her panty on the chair, I was actually staring at it to see if I saw any shit streaks in it. Don't why I did that, but something in the back of my mind told me to do so. She still has that hair nappy dug out down below just like the last time. Her hairy vagina is also something that she is known for that I forgot to mention the last time. I took one look at her nekkid body though and realized her weight lost shifted to all the wrong places.

    Her tits got a little meatier, like full Bee cups, but hung mildly too. I'd rate the girls as "average". Her stomach now has a medium paunch protuding from her mid-section, as the last time I saw her she had slight belly flab. There were no stretch marks or any signs of childbirth, though. Her ass, it is now an average ass. It still has some meat on it but it done got smaller. Damn!! Why?? I thought I saw some slight cellulite on it too. Can't remember for sure as her current figure kinda depressed me. I want that thicker ass back!! Chic needs to hit the gym and tighten it up immediately. Her body done fell off a good much.

    Anyways, we're both in our birthday suits as she gets up to go to her drawer and produces a magnum condom. Ehh. I quickly told her that I brought my own and furbished a thin cover I had in my pocket. She then instructed me to lay back as she placed the thin cover on my cock and gots ta sucking. The sucking was pretty much the same as the last time. All mouth, no suction what so ever. She went all-neck on me but there was absolutely no suction at all. Well, I think I did feel a little bit of suction for like 5 seconds, but that was about the extent of it. She mouth me off for like 3 minutes then stopped to ask me which position I wanted. I told her I wasn't even hard yet as I was only a little about half mast, if even that.

    She then asked me if I needed her to go down again and I said, sure. She went back down and it was more of the same. All neck, no suction. 5 minutes later, I told her that I was ready as I had to will myself into an erection. She asked me which position and I opted for doggie, as always. She bent over the bed on all fours, placed some ghetto lube on her snatch, and awaited my arrival. I entered her in doggie and gots ta stroking. I didn't feel any heat, warmth or grip, but she did have some medium friction on her walls, just like the last time as well as some sandpaper dryness. Err. As soon as I entered her too, she started moaning instantly. She must not be getting much work because the last time, if I can recall, she wasn't moaning or throwing anything back. Just laying there in dead silence.

    I kept stroking her half-dry nookie as she just laying there and giving me some good moans. I also noticed that her sweet spot was smelling a bit funky and sweaty. She definitely didn't take the time out to wash before I got there. Great! I kept my stroke game going for a good 5 minutes, then looked down to see my bare cock sliding in and out of her vag. The slab broke!! I had a feeling it broke as I didn't feel that dryness anymore and her nookie was becoming exceptionally warm. She's got some pretty good nookie, without the cover. As soon as I realized I was bare dicking her, I felt that oh so familiar feeling coming over me. LOL. I pulled out immediately and she pushed forward, while looking back and screeching, "Oh". I kinda yelled, "Oh", too and told her that I pulled out just in time when I saw the cover about to break. Lies!

    As she got off the bed to go clean up, I started nutting all in the palm of my hands. Great, a sticky mess. I held the cum and my dong in my hands for a few minutes as she finally brought me some wet wipes to clean up with. I cleaned up with the wipes and disposed of the cover in the trash can. I started putting my clothes back on as she was still wiping between her legs and asking me how did that happen. I told her that she probably needed some lube, but I never made any mention of her dryness. Eekk. Some chics don't take to kindly to hearing that. I headed for the door as she opened it for me, while standing behind it in the buff, and we both said our condolences. When I got to my car, I stuck my hand in my pants to smell my stuff and it was smelling mildly funky. Ehh. She got some of her funk on me.

    Chic needs to clean up way better than that. I don't think she's really worth a visit anyways, the way her body is in its current state. She's a nice friendly girl, but that doesn't cut the mustard. Her skllls and hygiene are severely lacking. A definite no repeat for me, but if she ever decides to clean up and offers bare services, then I'd definitely recommend her. I doubt it though as she doesn't offer anything outside of the basic standard service. I'll still give her a "7" in looks and a "5" in performance just like the last time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails marlene1.jpg‎   marlene2.jpg‎   marlene3.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape