Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15009

    Beware the power of MAKE-UP LOL

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5835183708.html

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5830497696.html

    Same one with and without make-up.

    Stay safe my fellow mongers.

    007.

  2. #15008

    Massage Schools

    The one in Kailua the rooms are very one of you don't mind. I didn't so if they want to see my body parts it's okay with me. I think it was located by Jack in the box and you can park metered parking for less then $2 maybe went up by now. There is one in Peark Kai shopping center and also one in Century Center. The one in Pearl Kai and in Century Center underwear doesn't come off and no elbows will be used. The one in Kailua you can strip down and the use elbows if you like. Darn, I wish I remembered all the names. The one on Pearl Kai is runned by a guy who is an asshole BTW, the one in Century Center is Tats former owner of Massage Specialists very nice lady! Enjoy brother!

    Quote Originally Posted by AlohaJ  [View Original Post]
    I never even thought of trying massage schools for a decent massage and definitely not any HE. Would anyone have a recommendation for schools?

  3. #15007
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    That's her in the pic, she's a hottie, tons of reports over the years, your experience likely will vary. Don't be shocked if she wants more dough than you just handed over (depending on what's what). Nice girl; check her out.
    Yes, she's nice looking, although I preferred her when she was a little meatier. Her massage is pretty good, medium to deep pressure, one of the better ones out there. And the ending was happy and sensual, very good also. But, last couple times, she requested even more tip than the 50 I was already giving, and she spent too much time texting during the massage. So I'm taking a break from her and am exploring other options.

  4. #15006
    Quote Originally Posted by ElSamurai  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I'm interested in seeing her. Information would be appreciated. http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-pinky/3669963.
    That's her in the pic, she's a hottie, tons of reports over the years, your experience likely will vary. Don't be shocked if she wants more dough than you just handed over (depending on what's what). Nice girl; check her out.

  5. #15005
    Quote Originally Posted by Comis  [View Original Post]
    Correction guys. Manager, lily is not married to former police office, alan ahn. Lily friend former fake massage name is tammy who was arrested at thai hawaiian massage some years ago is / was married to alan. Tammy is jariya. Lily takes calls for guys to get extra from her girls at cc /1508. Tammy owns angel thai massage. " angel's touch thai massage llc " is the real name. Mat# 12169. Mae# 2738. I been getting massages from lily since 2013. During months of July and August of 2016 lily give me extras. Then, lily and I started body to body with her dress on and I naked with lily on top of me rubbing her pussy on jr with a small cover light sheet. While twice I put jr in her bb and cip. Touchdown! Please post your experience on lily too.
    Their cards are posted across from the elevators. A Makaloa address is listed in addition to the CC room 1508. I was curious to visit that other building but did not want the same 'ol CC 40+ coming over. I want variety, like 1508 used to have back before the c-women took over, when Lily was always there.

  6. #15004

    Pinky

    Has anyone seen her? I'm interested in seeing her. Information would be appreciated. http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-pinky/3669963.

  7. #15003
    Quote Originally Posted by KaraSnsd  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Nana and her twin sister advertise for a long time. Are they on vacation or permanently gone? These are the twin Thai sister with the big fake boobs.
    If the twins with big fake boobs did leave Hawaii hope they never come back. 2 witches.

  8. #15002
    Quote Originally Posted by Comis  [View Original Post]
    Correction guys. Manager, lily is not married to former police office, alan ahn. Lily friend former fake massage name is tammy who was arrested at thai hawaiian massage some years ago is / was married to alan. Tammy is jariya. Lily takes calls for guys to get extra from her girls at cc /1508. Tammy owns angel thai massage. " angel's touch thai massage llc " is the real name. Mat# 12169. Mae# 2738. I been getting massages from lily since 2013. During months of July and August of 2016 lily give me extras. Then, lily and I started body to body with her dress on and I naked with lily on top of me rubbing her pussy on jr with a small cover light sheet. While twice I put jr in her bb and cip. Touchdown! Please post your experience on lily too.
    WOW! Lot of in depth info.

  9. #15001

    No question is a dumb question

    Not every intern or a massage therapist going through school needs to be tipped same with licensed massage therapists. I have walked out licensed massage therapist without giving a tip because they just plain sucked and I mean sucked. Unfortunately I thought they were going to be good because the first 5 minutes were good them the rest 55 minutes just sucked. I also have caught MT'S cruising while I was sleeping. I would wake up and they would be just standing up by the sink but I wouldn't say anything. I will not tip for that type of service. I have had interns as you call it come in and within 5 minutes I ask for a change. A new intern comes in and bitches the whole time and the massage is just okay. I will not tip and I don't feel bad at all. I once tipped a MT $10 for a hour massage and she got very upset and told me is that all?! The nerve I tell you. I wanted to take the tip back. At times I just don't have enough to tip $20 which I usually do and if they can't enjoy a $10 tip which I think is gracious I just will start to not tip at all. Do get tipped for escorting people? Do I get tipped for opening doors? No so your question is definitely not a dumb one. The only dumb question is the one not asked. Enjoy brother!

    Quote Originally Posted by BoboBrotha  [View Original Post]
    Dumb question- if you see an intern at a massage school are you expected to tip?

  10. #15000

    Aya 611

    Quote Originally Posted by AssMan808  [View Original Post]
    Didn't you post this exact same review twice couple days ago? Anyway, that's for the info. I will not be seeing her.
    Yes I did.

    Want to make sure you folks don't go there.

  11. #14999
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNotButter  [View Original Post]
    Went there and paid. 60 hf. Then 10 minutes into massage Aya says $20 more for special massage. So I'm like WTF. So I give her $20 more. Then after about 20 minutes she says turn over. So I turn over. Then now she says you want HE with hand motion. I say sure I already paid you right? She then says $60 more. Now I'm pissed and say no! Just massage me for the whole hour. Then she goes to her purse and gives me back my $20 bucks. Then she says what you want then. I tell her I don't want HE, just massage me for the full one hour. She gets pissed and gives me back my. 60 HF. I leave and will never return. Now I'm telling you fellas out there where not to visit. Fuck!
    Didn't you post this exact same review twice couple days ago? Anyway, that's for the info. I will not be seeing her.

  12. #14998
    Quote Originally Posted by AlohaJ  [View Original Post]
    I never even thought of trying massage schools for a decent massage and definitely not any HE. Would anyone have a recommendation for schools?
    I've only gone to the one in Kailua. Nice environment there. It's 35 for a student and it can be really hit or miss.

  13. #14997

    CC 611 Aya from Japan

    Went there and paid. 60 hf. Then 10 minutes into massage Aya says $20 more for special massage. So I'm like WTF. So I give her $20 more. Then after about 20 minutes she says turn over. So I turn over. Then now she says you want HE with hand motion. I say sure I already paid you right? She then says $60 more. Now I'm pissed and say no! Just massage me for the whole hour. Then she goes to her purse and gives me back my $20 bucks. Then she says what you want then. I tell her I don't want HE, just massage me for the full one hour. She gets pissed and gives me back my. 60 HF. I leave and will never return. Now I'm telling you fellas out there where not to visit. Fuck!

  14. #14996

    Recommendations for massage schools?

    I never even thought of trying massage schools for a decent massage and definitely not any HE. Would anyone have a recommendation for schools?

  15. #14995

    Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    Went back for some BBBJCIM with KIKI. Decent massage, but top notch BBBJCIM IMHO. Suck you dry. MOMO looks good, but all covered. I think KIKI's CIM is worth it.

    Which one is Kiki in the pics and how much is the damage
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...al-o-o/5463712

    Flesh.
    How much is the damage and which one is Kiki in the pics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape