Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 9116
-
10-19-16 23:53 #4481Senior Member

Posts: 1255ADC vs Magic
I have not tried Magic. Just real Viagra, generic (Suhagra), Cialis Generic, Levitra. I tried to find out more about Magic. I am skeptical of the FDA's opinion in general, but, that said, here's a letter they wrote about Magic. 5.
http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Drugs/G.../UCM164566.pdf
The other thing, it appears the Magic costs $49 for 12 pills. Suhagra from India, including shipping cost $75 for 80 100 mg pills. So, cut in half and its 50 cents vs $4. I'm very satisfied with ADC, just be aware that you will start getting phone calls from other Indian boner-pill sales guys. Maybe I get spam but GMAIL seems to filter it. My advice is never accept the emails or phone calls since they are not actually ADC and their deals are not as good.
Everybody reacts differently, but I did not care for L or C, as they had less effectiveness for me. The Viagra and the Generic Viagra (Suhagra) worked well. Avoid too much food or alcohol.
Getting a little personal, I guess I would say I need the medicine more with my wife than with (ahem) you know who. So that tells me half the battle is mental.
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-16 19:54 #4480Senior Member

Posts: 1382Civilians and Nonpros into Pros
You guys ever talk to regular girls about escorting? I've made friends with an escort here and there. Some escorts I'll actually hang out with, not as a client.
At times, I'll mention my escort friends to regular girls. Most get a twinkle in their eye! Something that really intrigues hem.
Well, there's a nonpro I've been seeing. She has a BF, said she'd always been curious about p4 p. So she gave it a try with me. Would say she ddnt want to see any other guys but me. Last conversation we had I mentioned that an escort friend was in town. She started asking all sorts of questions, her curiosity was piqued. She joked that she could escort. Since she's already opened the box, so to speak.
I'm not sure about it, though. Says I'm the only guy she sees. She's Very hot and cold, given her BF situation. Now she's curious about escorting! Part of me wants to keep her to myself, since it's a very intimate thing we have. Another part is turned on about her escorting, cause she is kinda wild.
Not he first time I've had a regular or nonpro girl get the spark in their eye. Any of you have similar experience?
-
10-19-16 10:41 #4479Senior Member

Posts: 230I've never had an issue with ADC, I've ordered from them a few times, just make sure you use a throw away email / number cause you're going to get spam.
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-16 07:04 #4478Senior Member

Posts: 958M4 M vs. ADC
It looks like age is starting to catch up with me. Any recommendations on Magic for Men vs. Using All Day Chemist or another service? Just trying to see opinions on what's the better suggestion before I start.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
-w.
-
10-18-16 17:10 #4477Senior Member

Posts: 302Nice tips. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Rackster
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-16 15:24 #4476Senior Member

Posts: 26My point wasn't about the aspirational, about what would be good or better, about social change. If I could vote to legalize prostitution, I'd do so immediately.
Originally Posted by Castlerae
[View Original Post]
Rather, I was writing about the law. Lawrence v. Texas struck down criminal sodomy laws enforced against consenting, noncommercial, homosexual couplings in private places. The dissenters in that 5-4 decision expressed their concerns that the majority's decision might be used to pry open a crack to legitimate prostitution. The majority responded by specifically noting that Lawrence did not involve prostitution by specifically distinguishing prostitution from what was at stake in Lawrence. Nevertheless, in a series of cases, lawyers have tried to apply that crowbar, to generalize from Lawrence the notion of a "right of sexual privacy" that would render prostitution (and obscenity) laws unconstitutional. All of these efforts around the country have failed. The Third Circuit took away a district court determination that obscenity laws violated a zone of sexual privacy in the constitution and the attacks against prostitution laws have been rejected in numerous attempts around the country. Besides Lawrence, these efforts find support in the contraception cases (Baird) and in one obscenity case (Stanley v. Georgia, protecting obscene materials in the home, but distinguished so as not to protect any right to actually receive obscene materials) and really nothing else. The courts have consistently rejected the notion that there is a constitutional right to engage in prostitution and have shown little inclination to go in that direction. My point was that those fringe lawyers, in their overenthusiasm, were screaming a discredited position as if it were the law of the land.
BTW, thanks for the rhetorical flourish. But the laws concerning this stuff have never been aimed at "who you can love" but the legal legitimacy of relationships. Marriage laws between men and wome were never really aimed at love and concerned it only indirectly. The recent cases abut a right to marry are really more about whether anybody has a right to dissociate themselves from your choices for reasons of conscience. The law has really never cared about who loves whom. It's the plumbing connections and the recognition that other indiviiduals are obliged to give to those connections that concern the law.
-
10-18-16 13:39 #4475Senior Member

Posts: 100I've actually seen Roxanne, or someone that looks like her, on tinder. Don't recall her real name though.
Originally Posted by JumpSmoker90
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-16 03:20 #4474Senior Member

Posts: 323No idea. You never know, they're local so maybe there's a chance you could run into one of them.
Originally Posted by MrCharmo
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-16 01:18 #4473Senior Member

Posts: 1255I Tried all three
For about the last 3 years. I prefer V 50 mg. But only 4 hours for me. And I need to avoid too much alcohol or heavy food since it offsets the effect. The psychology makes a huge difference. I need V for "American wife" but not for my "Chinese Wife". On the practical level, I use All Day Chemist and have posted before on the subject. Indian company sells a generic called Suhagra. Same exact chemical as Viagra. As I recall ADC sells 40 100 mg pills for $50, $25 express shipping and offers two for one. So I get 80 pills 100 mg for about $75. A buck a pill. Or 50 cents per dose. I use a $2 pill splitter I got at Walmart. Compare that to Viagra which is about 20 x the price for the same exact stuff. They ask for a faxed prescription but do not enforce it. I never faxed anything. I use my Visa card and never had a problem.
Originally Posted by HeadFirst
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-16 00:14 #4472Senior Member

Posts: 1382Porn girl escorts
Are either of these women available as escorts?
Originally Posted by JumpSmoker90
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-16 21:57 #4471Senior Member

Posts: 1633Chicago agencies
Which one of these current agencies used to be Mike the Assistant? I know he "rebranded" a few years ago but I can't recall what the new name is.
-
10-17-16 18:51 #4470Senior Member

Posts: 665Come on in. The waters fine.
When you make the decision take it slow in the beginning. I remember when V first came out all I would need was a quarter of a 50 and I was hard as a teenager. Over the years I've upped the dose gradually, but still half of a 100 does the trick.
Originally Posted by Riina
[View Original Post]
Get yourself a trial pack of all 3. They all work similar but have different side effects. V seems to go to work faster than C but only lasts me 12-18 hrs. C usually takes longer to kick in but can last at the least 24 hrs and often up to 48. L seemed to only work in the beginning then not at all. YMMV.
-
10-17-16 16:57 #4469Senior Member

Posts: 233Elvis has left the building
Yes, both retired. It's left a huge void in my hobbying since Elsa left (and don't sleep on Gigi, she rocked my world on several occasions). I'll agree with the other posts, the quality of 909 hasn't been the same since the others left. Agreed with the other post about Linda, she's up for anything, but she's not the Oscar winning actress that Elsa was (there were times I honest to god thought Elsa wanted me to run away with her, which is totally BS, but a testament to her performance). Oh how I wish Elsa and Gigi would come back.
Originally Posted by BottleRocket12
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-16 16:28 #4468Senior Member

Posts: 442Main course VS appitizers
I agree with you about what is the Main course and what are the Appetizers. However, I have had some very poor main course dishes that make me not want to return and unbelievably satisfying appetizers that make me want to find out what the main course is like. Unfortunately sometimes a place only offers appetizers and that is what they are good at.
Originally Posted by Rackster
[View Original Post]
For me if the beginning massage is erotic I can do without DFK, DATY and BJ. If the massage is less than passable and the MT has no personality, I do need a little something to wake JR.
-
10-17-16 15:58 #4467Senior Member

Posts: 323Local girls in porn
Saw these local girls on Private Society. Not bad. They have a few other girls on the site from IL and IN.
Erika from Chicago.
http://www.privatesociety.com/video_...?type=4&vid=21
Roxanne from Chicago / NWI.
http://pornobae.com/private-society-...-star-is-born/











Reply With Quote





