Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #12425

    Kristy

    http://www.************.com/atlanta/...KhDt2fANFa1p6/

    YMMV. Whatever you do, do not go for an hour. I saw her ads and review on TER. She seemed very cute and friendly on the phone. She offered a half hour at 80 (20 off her rate) if I saw her right then since she needed the business. I was actually going to ask her for the discount and she saved me the trouble of asking her. So I went to meet her. She calls as I near her location and says to meet her at a fast food place. AS I drive into the parking lot, I notice a worn out looking woman who looks like the woman in the pics, but she was not fresh faced and looked so scraggly. Not great teeth. She gets into my car.

    Then as we talk in the parking lot, she asks if I am LE. I say no. THen she says she needs money upfront. I tell her no way that is going to happen. She told me about some guy who asked her to take her clothes off and then didn't pay. I said if it comes to that, I will place the money on a stand once we are in a room together.

    THen she calls her friend and hangs up. She tells me thre are two options. We wait 20 min and go to her friend's place where she is camping out and we can use one of the rooms. Or we can go to a hotel. I said, we can go to a hotel, she can get a room, and if she needs money to pay for the room, she can leave her phone with me and pay for it. She says "oh, I meant you can get the room and I will take 60 instead for the half hour". Fuck no. I am not paying 120 for a half hour assuming even a cheap hotel costs 60. ; I said the only way I agree to that is if we spend the hour together. She then calls her friend and friend changes his mind and asks her to use one of his rooms.

    We drive to the nearby place and I tell her I hope we are not entering a pimp's house. She said he is just a friend and he lives with a woman and that couple helped her with shelter. So we enter the apartment. The guy is discretely not in sight. So that's good. We enter a room. After she closes the door, I ask her if she can just use the sink and wash her mouth quickly as I am not a fan of her eating peanuts before the session. She says she is clean, and I tell her, "come on, it takes a minute".

    When we start the session, she tells me to hurry up and and I tell her I thought we had a half hour. She whines that she has other clients too and that we can't be there forever. I told her that if she wanted me to get out of there quickly, the worst thing she can do is try to rush me because it wlll only delay me cumming faster. I then showed her the time "It's 3:30 pm, I will not only be done, but be out of this place by the time it is 4 pm at ht latest if she acted more sensual and less impatient, but if she kept rushing me, forget it" . Before that she was protesting the kissing style saying she doesn't use tongue. She kissed but it was lousy. Her tits looked in bad shape despite her beying young and the tits being small. You would think they would be perky for a young person with small tits. She was really low class in her demeanor like she came out of a meth house in appalachia.

    I tried fucking her, but my woody was stiff, but weirdly not stiff enough when trying to bang her. Now I like natural hair, but damn, her Bush was unkempt. It was really not a turnon to fuck her. So I asked her to just straddle me and jack me off. I didn't' care how not into it she was and I just kissed her lame tits and fondled her lame body and found a perfect angle which showed her body in a better light while fondling her. That got me off and I was done 15 min into the session. I showed her the time and told her that thanks to her finally shutting the hell uup, I was able to cum faster and that she needs to heed my advice if she wants to do better.

    If are desperate and have to see her andsince YMMV, I would recommend bargaining her to 60 bucks and doing a quickie. No way she is worth even a 100. And even the good reviews on TER say she rushes you a little and you may not even get your full half hour.

  2. #12424

    Bbbj?

    Quote Originally Posted by Allen981  [View Original Post]
    Saw some posts with questions on this girl, who's been around awhile. Just to add my 2 cents, she's hot, willing, and very able. Does have a large, barking puppy that can be more than bothersome, but her attitude / tight bod and sweet demeanor make up for it. A bit submissive, she's happy if you're happy. Enjoy.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ssing/21454903
    Does she do BBBJ or CBJ?

  3. #12423

    Got to love those Spanish people.

    See here:

    This girl is a man 😆.

    Esta seniorita es un ******.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...alsas/42763684

  4. #12422

    Whatever happened to Mike?

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    The set up that Mike had is long gone. Nothing like that around here now. All of the ads you posted are basically the same people in two different locations. You're probably better off hitting an Asian agency. You'd pay a little more but get much better service.
    Mike was the best thing this town ever had! Always have wondered what ever happened.

  5. #12421
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulva  [View Original Post]
    Been looking for an apartment AMP similar to what "Mike" was running a few years back of shallowford rd. This is not that. Crappy apartment, old chubby woman. http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-1148/42499245.

    Any others I should check out or avoid in my search?

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-pics/41928220

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ncall/41764672

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...l-now/42632918
    The set up that Mike had is long gone. Nothing like that around here now. All of the ads you posted are basically the same people in two different locations. You're probably better off hitting an Asian agency. You'd pay a little more but get much better service.

  6. #12420

    TOFTT Apartment AMP Nina

    Been looking for an apartment AMP similar to what "Mike" was running a few years back of shallowford rd. This is not that. Crappy apartment, old chubby woman. http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-1148/42499245.

    Any others I should check out or avoid in my search?

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-pics/41928220

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ncall/41764672

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...l-now/42632918

  7. #12419
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Opera  [View Original Post]
    Had Vee recently around Buckhead. 140 tokens for the half hour. Pros: Def the girl in the pics, and def just as hott as the pics. Motel was decent and clean. She doesn't have an obvious handler that makes trouble. Cons: This girl just flat out doesn't like what she does. Everything covered instantly, with very lackluster CBJ. If you don't get up in time it's your fault. Then just basic positions until you're rushed out. If you really want the girl in the pics, Just get the quick and be prepared to get yourself up. Overall would not repeat.

    http://georgia.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-now/34310208
    Not a single report about her has been positive on this site.

  8. #12418
    Quote Originally Posted by Opera  [View Original Post]
    Had Vee recently around Buckhead. 140 tokens for the half hour. Pros: Def the girl in the pics, and def just as hott as the pics. Motel was decent and clean. She doesn't have an obvious handler that makes trouble. Cons: This girl just flat out doesn't like what she does. Everything covered instantly, with very lackluster CBJ. If you don't get up in time it's your fault. Then just basic positions until you're rushed out. If you really want the girl in the pics, Just get the quick and be prepared to get yourself up. Overall would not repeat.

    http://georgia.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-now/34310208
    I see this girl almost every time I go to Lenox Mall (not "see her" in the sense of fucking her, but "see her" in the sense that she's actually there, shopping), and she's always with a black guy (with variable hair) and sometimes another girl, so I would assume that's a handler.

    The general consensus is that she's all business, and really someone you'd only see if you want to stick your dick into a slim little Asian body. Kind of on my "maybe" list, but I like a girl who gets into it.

    Kind of a waste of a Filipina, actually! They're usually eager fuck machines.

    O.

  9. #12417

    Weird

    Quote Originally Posted by Barrytwins  [View Original Post]
    I saw this girl a couple of times. She came to me both times. Decent head game but wanted too much control when time for the deed. She wouldn't do doggy. She wanted to be at weird angles and wanted to be in control, even one time doing a fantasy "interview". I don't I would repeat but not bad just not great.
    Won't do doggy. That's weird. That's usually the normal position.

  10. #12416
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen981  [View Original Post]
    Saw some posts with questions on this girl, who's been around awhile. Just to add my 2 cents, she's hot, willing, and very able. Does have a large, barking puppy that can be more than bothersome, but her attitude / tight bod and sweet demeanor make up for it. A bit submissive, she's happy if you're happy. Enjoy.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ssing/21454903
    What was the damage?

  11. #12415

    Woodstock

    I saw this girl a couple of times. She came to me both times. Decent head game but wanted too much control when time for the deed. She wouldn't do doggy. She wanted to be at weird angles and wanted to be in control, even one time doing a fantasy "interview". I don't I would repeat but not bad just not great.


  12. #12414

    Acworth

    If your in the area and looking for morning or afternoon action hit me up PM. Senior members preferred. I will give detail in the PM.

  13. #12413
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuyAtlanta  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, first thing I do I is set the security lock and make sure the gal is in front of me, not behind me.
    There were two dogs in the room and she said she texted her "brother" to come get the dogs. Her "brother" is the guy that acts as her pimp / robbery assistant. He has always been nice before so I didn't see the danger.

    Basically I let my guard down because I've seen her a few times. I ignored bad reviews from other members here because she was really good on my first few visits.

  14. #12412

    Pfft. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuyAtlanta  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, first thing I do I is set the security lock and make sure the gal is in front of me, not behind me.
    Quote Originally Posted by PayForItAnyway  [View Original Post]
    So when did you get robbed? I always make sure the security lock is on the door. You leaving out alot of detail.
    I could have told you that was bound to happen. Dude picking up random chics in a parking lot. The pimp is in the parking lot with his hoe and he let's her in his car. I can't believe how some of you bird brains went to visit that chic he wrote about. If you read his reviews, you will see that he has no problems dating chics he knows has pimps. He doesn't see anything wrong with it and he just saw last night what's wrong with dating chics with pimps. LOL.

  15. #12411
    Quote Originally Posted by PayForItAnyway  [View Original Post]
    So when did you get robbed? I always make sure the security lock is on the door. You leaving out alot of detail.
    Agreed, first thing I do I is set the security lock and make sure the gal is in front of me, not behind me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape