Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,801 to 22,815 of 32138
-
10-21-16 01:07 #9338Senior Member

Posts: 43See and See closed
Greeting Mongers,
Dreamed of C and C a couple times over the last few months. Both times with June. First she was very shy, but when permission to cross lines was given, she warmed up quickly. Absolutely killer spinner body. Really nice see headlights.
Above average TS, very skilled therapuetic massage. One of the better BWs that I have had. Right pressure in the right places. First visit ended with very slow nice NOVA ending with heavy roaming with top off. Second visit the menu opened up without a lot of negotiation and the flip occured at about the 20 minute mark, immediately naked and DATY proceeded. Very impressed with body and skills. Took her time and edged up and back a few times.
Damage was. 8 + . 6 for NOVA the first dream. . 8 and. 8 for the second.
Probably the best combination of skilled massage and skilled finish I have found so far, granted I am still a newb.
Unfortunately, I went recently for a repeat, and found they were closed. Hope to find out where she ended up.
Stay Safe.
Huntzman.
-
10-20-16 13:59 #9337Senior Member

Posts: 1959Hariending,
Originally Posted by Hariending
[View Original Post]
I give you kudos man. For a newbie here, you provided more info in 2-3 posts than some guys here do all year. Keep up the good work. This Coco now has me wanting to go today LOL.
Can you PM me and further elaborate menu and donatons etc.
PC out.
-
10-20-16 10:37 #9336Senior Member

Posts: 32Found the best
To respond to posting STD, I think any body fluid gives you the chance of STD.
Over the weekend I tried out in Fairfax new openings. I am tired of the Lee Highway spas. None impressed me, but there was a promotion for $60 and I hit it.
Man, what a beautiful provider. Coco is her name, looks late 20's (28-30). She said she used to work in Chantilly area and had a lot of regulars. So guys from chantilly if you are missing your provider please see below the link.
http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sp...-7312/25290395
Coco is very beautiful, clean, best of attitude, great massage and the best of the endings.
Please try out and let me know if there are better ones out there. So far my best spa was.
http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/be...-0007/18680895
And provider was Nana. She is still good, but Coco has a sensual attitude that gives you a lot of kick.
Hope to hear from you all.
I also tried Euto in Reston, always a great massage but nothing else.
I will try another new opening in Braddock and report back, but after having seen Coco, I don't think other providers can impress me.
Peace.
-
10-19-16 12:18 #9335Senior Member

Posts: 28Concerns
Any worries about getting an STD from BBBJ? (AMP or Other) It never crossed my mind until last night.
-
10-19-16 07:29 #9334Regular Member

Posts: 11Visitor from the MD side here. Felt like taking a drive, ended up at Qin (9210,9214, 9279) - like AmpForever, I prefer to support the CAMPs when I can. Got a provider who called herself Judy. Tough english skills (she was trying to use Google translate to have a conversation. I'm Asian as well so she was confused as to why I couldn't speak Chinese). Not skinny, but ok. She was a 5 or 6, looks-wise, but not in a way that would send you running.
Like Crankcase, thought everything was about average. She tried to haggle about prices as well, which combined with lack of English, was annoying. Still want to give this place another chance, and I will, but probably request a different provider.
-
10-18-16 20:03 #9333Senior Member

Posts: 648This may be the one I saw last. Wendy, I think. I didn't push my request as far as you did. LOL.
Originally Posted by Whataboutbob
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-16 19:16 #9332Regular Member

Posts: 4She did! She seemed pretty naive so I think she was genuinely intrigued.
Originally Posted by TheBarbarian
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-16 18:38 #9331Senior Member

Posts: 1991No monopoly
Certain locations are just more of a target rich environment than others. Some locations in Springfield and Manassas are like that, as well. The benefit for the hobbyist is that it's easier to move to your Plan B if your first choice flakes out on you.
Originally Posted by NeRomancer
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-16 12:20 #9330Senior Member

Posts: 133You Crazy!
Hahaha.
Did she stick around for the self service. That's classic.
Originally Posted by Whataboutbob
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-16 21:09 #9329Senior Member

Posts: 28Question about location
After surveying where my first experience should be I noticed that there are quite a few AMP in the Circle Towers area and also individual providers. Whats the difference? Is there some type of monopy going on.
-
10-17-16 12:49 #9328Regular Member

Posts: 4Tea and herb spa Gainesville
In response to their BP ad I was there a few weeks ago. Had a younger provider, cute, late 20's, nice sized rack, said she was only there a few weeks. Got the hour and while there was some ass massaging, nothing sensual. On the flip I told her I wanted soft massage to try to hint where I wanted things to progress but still no luck. Near the end I told her I wanted a handjob and she said no she couldn't, the owner was in next room. So I then proceeded with self service and she seemed shocked and said "you crazy!" LOL. Have me some tissues to clean up, got dressed and got a hug on the way out.
Originally Posted by Nyhornet
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-16 12:44 #9327Senior Member

Posts: 1991Thanks
Also one additional note. If you have an experience with a masseuse worth recommending (or avoiding like the non-interested one at RTC), sharing the name will help other members better judge whom to see or avoid. IME, it's not uncommon to have both good and bad therapists working at the same AMP.
Originally Posted by Hariending
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-16 09:48 #9326Senior Member

Posts: 32Will provide Links
JmSuttr, will sure to provide links for future reviews and also try to go back and find for my previous posts.
Over the weekend I hit RTC, in Reston, a sleepy looking provider, showed no interest in the proceedings, strictly work mode.
http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...ssage/18750059
Planning to hit Fairfax area today / tomororw. Couple of new places opened. Hope they are not same old folks moving around. Will report back.
-
10-16-16 13:56 #9325Senior Member

Posts: 1991Links would be nice
Since you asked for feedback on reporting style, posting the links for the ads of the AMPs you're reporting on would be helpful. But thanks for TOFTT and reporting your experiences.
Originally Posted by Hariending
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-16 22:54 #9324Senior Member

Posts: 648Tea and Herb Spa in Gainesville
I have visited three times since they opened and seen three different therapists. Strictly therapeutic boys, so if you are looking for sensual don't bother. The two currently working are late 20's, early 30's and while you will get your behind rubbed it won't be sensual. Nice ladies and pretty good technique if you need some tight muscles worked on.










Reply With Quote





