Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31053

    Molly?

    Scooped a little blonde spinner off Payson this afternoon after an hour of looping without much luck. Flat tits and some baby damage but had a tight giner and didn't mind her legs over her head. Pierre has sprung for a new mattress so it made using the room a bit nicer. Slammed her mish for 10 minutes and then filled her full. Usual tuition and dropped her back on Payson. Would repeat. She said her name was Molly.

  2. #31052

    The Smoothie Switch Hitter

    I saw Joyce of Laurel tonight. She's not staying with the dike black chick at the moment. She's staying a stone's throw away in another apartment complex. As a matter of fact, she's staying in the same place Dawn of Laurel was staying a few nights ago, before she and her people were asked to leave.

    They were asked to leave by the guy renting the place. So that means Joyce is staying with a man at the moment. I could tell the difference in her demeanor. I know the guy is tapping her ass, cause she told me once she dates him on a regular. If she's staying there, I know he's hitting it on a regular. I could just tell the way she sucked my dick and got on all fours for me. Girlfriend has been gettin some dick.

    Joyce isn't the nicest looking MILF, but she's a natural red head, and her skin is naturally pale white and pretty when it's stretched out. I also have to give her props for having such a smooth and tight pussy for a MILF.

  3. #31051

    Not your imagination

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Or has Care Bear been losing weight lately. I saw her walking up Wilkins from the circle, and I could see her cheek bones protruding through her skin. I would think there would be plenty of vids and nude action shots of her considering her age. I've only seen the one CCPTUBE / XVIDEOS clip of her doing a car date BJ. She looks horrid in that video.
    That's not your imagination she starting to look rough she had her hair braided one time I drove by going home thought it was someone else.

  4. #31050

    Is it just me

    Or has Care Bear been losing weight lately. I saw her walking up Wilkins from the circle, and I could see her cheek bones protruding through her skin. I would think there would be plenty of vids and nude action shots of her considering her age. I've only seen the one CCPTUBE / XVIDEOS clip of her doing a car date BJ. She looks horrid in that video.

  5. #31049
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I saw her more recently than that at her usual spot on Ashton and S Payson. She looked tired and beat down. I'm guessing it was about two weeks ago, definitely not a month.
    Thanks. Maybe I'm just at the wrong time and missing her.

  6. #31048

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Angela around? I saw her roughly four weeks ago on McHenry near Carey. She said she had just been released from the hospital for a serious infection and was trying to walk back up to the neighborhood. She looked like hell and could barely walk. I think she probably just walked out of the hospital AMA because she needed her own medication. I gave her something to get well with and told her to call me and we would get together in the next few days. Well, needless to say she never called and I haven't seen her. I talked to several girls on Payson who I know and was told they hadn't seen her either. She's a nice girl, a very good provider and I hope she's okay.
    I saw her more recently than that at her usual spot on Ashton and S Payson. She looked tired and beat down. I'm guessing it was about two weeks ago, definitely not a month.

  7. #31047
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Angela on Payson

    Has anyone seen Angela around? I saw her roughly four weeks ago on McHenry near Carey. She said she had just been released from the hospital for a serious infection and was trying to walk back up to the neighborhood. She looked like hell and could barely walk. I think she probably just walked out of the hospital AMA because she needed her own medication. I gave her something to get well with and told her to call me and we would get together in the next few days. Well, needless to say she never called and I haven't seen her. I talked to several girls on Payson who I know and was told they hadn't seen her either. She's a nice girl, a very good provider and I hope she's okay.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Angela1.jpg‎   Angela2.jpg‎   Angela5.jpg‎   Angela10.jpg‎  

  8. #31046
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonmonger  [View Original Post]
    Hey, Bolo:

    This is serious shit if true, I had never rat out a fellow monger and never will, but these crazy virgin getters are different. You need to go back, find out more and pass it on to the proper hands. The last thing you want to see in the papers is Pierre's place gotten blown up, SW gotten mowed down by hails of bullets, that would greatly impact our game. The life you save may be one of your favorite or even your own. Now you have a mission, 007.
    Wow! I've heard some crazy shot from sws over the years but this is some serious shit. Hopefully it's not true.

  9. #31045
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I was just informed that she's out of the hospital and needs rent money. Unfortunately, she's still in Hagerstown. I have a # for seniors and contributing members who feel like taking a Sunday drive, or whenever you have some time to kill.

    PM me if you're interested .
    Looks good but after the last two reviews I think that's a long ride to Hagerstown to be playing games with folks.

  10. #31044

    Heather (Long black hair / Wilkens)

    Scooped Heather off Wilkens, pretty black hair looks of a metal rocker late 80's. Convo went well until I dropped trough, then she tightened up. At first it was you're gagging me, then it's too big, then my balls were sweaty. WTF? Negotiated standard fee plus tip for BBBJCIM. After 30 minutes finally got to the point of ejaculation and she balked on taking it in the mouth. Reminded her no tip if she didn't catch so he latched on and took the load, then had the nerve to tell me my cum rag was extra salty. One and done with this one!

  11. #31043

    Starr

    I was just informed that she's out of the hospital and needs rent money. Unfortunately, she's still in Hagerstown. I have a # for seniors and contributing members who feel like taking a Sunday drive, or whenever you have some time to kill.

    PM me if you're interested .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20161016_110336_01.jpg‎  

  12. #31042
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475

    Wendy

    Was supposed to see Kandi today but she offered up Wendy at the last minute. Picked her up on fairhaven. We parked in one of her spots and I got half and half for 30. Nothing to write home about.

  13. #31041

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    What does she look like if you do not descibe her you can not be helped.
    That's the blonde Lacey that walks Fairhaven from time to time picture on this forum awhile bad. Serious habit and has been staying at the Budget with several hoes. That's about the only way Budget can servive with the hoes and dealers.

    Youngster83 let us know in a week or so how your health is, I seem to recall a negative report awhile back. Very pretty girl though.

  14. #31040

    Donna Douglas

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonmonger  [View Original Post]
    Hey, Bolo:

    This is serious shit if true, I had never rat out a fellow monger and never will, but these crazy virgin getters are different. You need to go back, find out more and pass it on to the proper hands. The last thing you want to see in the papers is Pierre's place gotten blown up, SW gotten mowed down by hails of bullets, that would greatly impact our game. The life you save may be one of your favorite or even your own. Now you have a mission, 007.
    She plays the part of (Blank) in a movie with Elvis Presley. That's about as far as I'm going as far as name dropping, considering the source. The guy could be some knuckle head who pledged allegiance to his computer screen after reading some bullshit online for all I know .

  15. #31039

    Swap

    I sent mine send yours.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape