Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,346 to 30,360 of 61398
-
10-17-16 15:46 #31053Senior Member

Posts: 270Molly?
Scooped a little blonde spinner off Payson this afternoon after an hour of looping without much luck. Flat tits and some baby damage but had a tight giner and didn't mind her legs over her head. Pierre has sprung for a new mattress so it made using the room a bit nicer. Slammed her mish for 10 minutes and then filled her full. Usual tuition and dropped her back on Payson. Would repeat. She said her name was Molly.
-
10-17-16 01:44 #31052Senior Member

Posts: 2344The Smoothie Switch Hitter
I saw Joyce of Laurel tonight. She's not staying with the dike black chick at the moment. She's staying a stone's throw away in another apartment complex. As a matter of fact, she's staying in the same place Dawn of Laurel was staying a few nights ago, before she and her people were asked to leave.
They were asked to leave by the guy renting the place. So that means Joyce is staying with a man at the moment. I could tell the difference in her demeanor. I know the guy is tapping her ass, cause she told me once she dates him on a regular. If she's staying there, I know he's hitting it on a regular. I could just tell the way she sucked my dick and got on all fours for me. Girlfriend has been gettin some dick.
Joyce isn't the nicest looking MILF, but she's a natural red head, and her skin is naturally pale white and pretty when it's stretched out. I also have to give her props for having such a smooth and tight pussy for a MILF.
-
10-16-16 21:44 #31051Banned Member

Posts: 1312Not your imagination
That's not your imagination she starting to look rough she had her hair braided one time I drove by going home thought it was someone else.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-16 21:38 #31050Senior Member

Posts: 2344Is it just me
Or has Care Bear been losing weight lately. I saw her walking up Wilkins from the circle, and I could see her cheek bones protruding through her skin. I would think there would be plenty of vids and nude action shots of her considering her age. I've only seen the one CCPTUBE / XVIDEOS clip of her doing a car date BJ. She looks horrid in that video.
-
10-16-16 21:02 #31049Senior Member

Posts: 1788Thanks. Maybe I'm just at the wrong time and missing her.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-16 20:58 #31048Senior Member

Posts: 2344Angela
I saw her more recently than that at her usual spot on Ashton and S Payson. She looked tired and beat down. I'm guessing it was about two weeks ago, definitely not a month.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-16 20:42 #31047Senior Member

Posts: 1788Angela on Payson
Has anyone seen Angela around? I saw her roughly four weeks ago on McHenry near Carey. She said she had just been released from the hospital for a serious infection and was trying to walk back up to the neighborhood. She looked like hell and could barely walk. I think she probably just walked out of the hospital AMA because she needed her own medication. I gave her something to get well with and told her to call me and we would get together in the next few days. Well, needless to say she never called and I haven't seen her. I talked to several girls on Payson who I know and was told they hadn't seen her either. She's a nice girl, a very good provider and I hope she's okay.
-
10-16-16 20:27 #31046Banned Member

Posts: 5343Wow! I've heard some crazy shot from sws over the years but this is some serious shit. Hopefully it's not true.
Originally Posted by Moonmonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-16 18:47 #31045Senior Member

Posts: 502Looks good but after the last two reviews I think that's a long ride to Hagerstown to be playing games with folks.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-16 13:32 #31044Senior Member

Posts: 1322Heather (Long black hair / Wilkens)
Scooped Heather off Wilkens, pretty black hair looks of a metal rocker late 80's. Convo went well until I dropped trough, then she tightened up. At first it was you're gagging me, then it's too big, then my balls were sweaty. WTF? Negotiated standard fee plus tip for BBBJCIM. After 30 minutes finally got to the point of ejaculation and she balked on taking it in the mouth. Reminded her no tip if she didn't catch so he latched on and took the load, then had the nerve to tell me my cum rag was extra salty. One and done with this one!
-
10-16-16 10:46 #31043Senior Member

Posts: 2344Starr
I was just informed that she's out of the hospital and needs rent money. Unfortunately, she's still in Hagerstown. I have a # for seniors and contributing members who feel like taking a Sunday drive, or whenever you have some time to kill.
PM me if you're interested .
-
10-15-16 20:17 #31042Senior Member

Posts: 475Wendy
Was supposed to see Kandi today but she offered up Wendy at the last minute. Picked her up on fairhaven. We parked in one of her spots and I got half and half for 30. Nothing to write home about.
-
10-15-16 15:36 #31041Senior Member

Posts: 978Lacey
That's the blonde Lacey that walks Fairhaven from time to time picture on this forum awhile bad. Serious habit and has been staying at the Budget with several hoes. That's about the only way Budget can servive with the hoes and dealers.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
Youngster83 let us know in a week or so how your health is, I seem to recall a negative report awhile back. Very pretty girl though.
-
10-15-16 14:46 #31040Senior Member

Posts: 2344Donna Douglas
She plays the part of (Blank) in a movie with Elvis Presley. That's about as far as I'm going as far as name dropping, considering the source. The guy could be some knuckle head who pledged allegiance to his computer screen after reading some bullshit online for all I know .
Originally Posted by Moonmonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-16 12:53 #31039Senior Member

Posts: 33Swap
I sent mine send yours.









Reply With Quote





