Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14979
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNotButter  [View Original Post]
    Her room has a sewing machine. She upsells and I also left after 30 minutes but gave her the hf. 60 She wanted 1. 20 for HE and 1. 60 clothes off and 2. 00 full service. I declined and left. Her ad is also fake with with the Macys background.
    Had her BBPussyrub before too. I thought she pretty damn good. Her bare shaved oiled pussy slipping up and down jr. She added couple new pics on her ad that's looks pretty hot. IMHO.

    BBBoy.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...l-pics/3304997

  2. #14978
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNotButter  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you should go back and see him again LOL.
    Maybe it's better if I don't know. LOL.

  3. #14977

    I told you so

    Quote Originally Posted by Russo  [View Original Post]
    - I too went there and had Aya. I should have used my head and not with the other head to make decisions. Much like your experience after 10 minutes, she whispers for $40 more I'll get the special treatment. Jr was doing all the thinking from there so I hand her $40. Another 10 minutes in, she said to flip and did the HE motion. I said sure and she ask for 60. I said I gave you 40 so I only owe you 20. She said "oh yah, that's right". Got my HE with a hell of alot of time left. 25 minutes to be exact. Walked out and she was pissed because I didn't give her the $20 that I owed her. I just said that I never got my full hour I paid for and that if you block me from exiting I will report you to everyone. Well, I'm reporting because she did block me but let me go. The fact that she blocked me means I can post. Happy Hunting!
    I told you so.

  4. #14976

    Pinky at Hiran 204 a

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernestm  [View Original Post]
    The Pinky from TH YMMV. That Pinky does a great teasing sensual and YMMV on the HE.
    So Pinky does give HE and the damage is?

  5. #14975

    Iris works at CC 2701

    Quote Originally Posted by Cmore  [View Original Post]
    I don't recognize this girl, but anyone have any info. Always like when the show cleavage in the pics.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5830497696.html
    Her massage is weak for me. She's pretty thick if you like them like that.

  6. #14974

    Her name was Yoko before at CC

    Quote Originally Posted by KaraSnsd  [View Original Post]
    You mean she did the operation to remove a penis? So even with a crotch check we can't tell?
    Maybe you should go back and see him again LOL.

  7. #14973

    Japanese therapist

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNotButter  [View Original Post]
    She use to be a guy fellas. She use to be in CC and ran the business with Chinese women but got caught and moved out.
    You mean she did the operation to remove a penis? So even with a crotch check we can't tell?

  8. #14972

    Selena

    Quote Originally Posted by EmSee  [View Original Post]
    True about the lose part. Never saw the sewing machine unless it's in the back room. I always had the room when you walk in her front door. Has a good sense of smell too. Knew I took some hits before going up. LOL.
    Same here. Only had the first room. Her massage is hard and leaves bruises on me. She don't give the 1 hour. After boom boom she says thank you and I leave. I'd like to daty with her though.

  9. #14971

    Iris

    Quote Originally Posted by Cmore  [View Original Post]
    I don't recognize this girl, but anyone have any info. Always like when the show cleavage in the pics.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5830497696.html
    Do a search for Iris on the thread as she has been mentioned several times.

  10. #14970

    Thai Hawaiian

    Quote Originally Posted by Cmore  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Ernestm. Two Thai girls witht he same name makes it confusing, but I knew I recognized the pics, and suspected no HE. If I recall, neither "Pinky" give HE?
    The Pinky from TH YMMV. That Pinky does a great teasing sensual and YMMV on the HE.

  11. #14969
    Senior Member


    Posts: 133

    Selina

    Quote Originally Posted by JusRushem  [View Original Post]
    Never saw the sewing machine. But she takes care me. 140 FS. CBJ. No kissing. Kind of loose though LOL.
    True about the lose part. Never saw the sewing machine unless it's in the back room. I always had the room when you walk in her front door. Has a good sense of smell too. Knew I took some hits before going up. LOL.

  12. #14968

    Is this a new one?

    I don't recognize this girl, but anyone have any info. Always like when the show cleavage in the pics.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5830497696.html

  13. #14967
    Thanks Ernestm. Two Thai girls witht he same name makes it confusing, but I knew I recognized the pics, and suspected no HE. If I recall, neither "Pinky" give HE?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernestm  [View Original Post]
    She was one of 2 Thai therapists that went by Pinky. She used to work out of Siam Thai. She left for a year or so and appears to be back, at least temporarily. She uses a lot of the same pics to advertise so she should look familiar. I only went once and no HE. She has been reviewed and talked about quite a few times. No HE seemed to be the general consensus.

  14. #14966
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNotButter  [View Original Post]
    She use to be a guy fellas. She use to be in CC and ran the business with Chinese women but got caught and moved out.
    Yes, I thought so to. Chinese despite ad saying Japanese. Only thing I thought she was solo at CC? I think used name Yoko?

  15. #14965
    Quote Originally Posted by JusRushem  [View Original Post]
    Is that her in 1608. Her body ain't that smoking. If I call her on the other number she answers. This one no reply. Thanks bro.
    Yeah 1608. She used to use fake pics but now she uses real pics. Maybe something changed. I haven't seen a report about her in a while. But her ad has been active regularly for a long time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape