Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 15,811 to 15,825 of 30759
-
10-15-16 01:17 #14949Senior Member

Posts: 109Yuki
Saw Yuki. It's not her in the picture on the ad, but IMHO she looks better than the picture. She is about 5'2" long light brown hair which feels really good as it brushes over you during the massage. She is slim, not a spinner. She has beautiful, Cs which feels awesome in my hands, the nipples are a light tan and perfect for sucking. She is clean shaven, but has a nice Bush on the top. Massage was very good! She did not use oil or lotion, which I prefer. The problem with the massage is that it was to short only 15 minutes. On the flip asked what I wanted and made hand gestures indicating HJ, BJ, or FS. Opted for FS. She excused her self to take a quick shower. Returned totally naked revealing a awesome body. Had me lay down and began kissing my chest and nipples at the same time stroking Jr. At this point asked her to lie down so I could DATY. But she would not allow DATY. So I asked her to give me a BJ, which she said can't because she had put oil on my cock. So I lay back down let her get me hard, she put on the cover and got on for CG. Rode me to completion wiped me up and sent me on my way. Total time beginning to end 45 minutes. I think she is Japanese. She is definitely from Japan. L10, A7, S6. Everything was good but no BJ and short time brings down the service score for me.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/waiting-to-please-yuki-sexy-japanese-girl-real-pic/3310993
-
10-14-16 22:08 #14948Senior Member

Posts: 60CC 611 Aya from Japan
Went there and paid. 60 hf. Then 10 minutes into massage Aya says $20 more for special massage. So I'm like WTF. So I give her $20 more. Then after about 20 minutes she says turn over. So I turn over. Then now she says you want HE with hand motion. I say sure I already paid you right? She then says $60 more. Now I'm pissed and say no! Just massage me for the whole hour. Then she goes to her purse and gives me back my $20 bucks. Then she says what you want then. I tell her I don't want HE, just massage me for the full one hour. She gets pissed and gives me back my. 60 HF. I leave and will never return. Now I'm telling you fellas out there where not to visit. Fuck!
-
10-14-16 19:00 #14947Banned Member

Posts: 125Yeah must be different because this Yumi is in CC. It's the same unit that had Pegella, Judy, and Anna recently, and now Yuki if I'm not mistaken.
Originally Posted by Poiuy2
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-16 16:29 #14946Senior Member

Posts: 516I think this should all go under "ripoffs" forum? Some people are just not getting this info. But, first wrong thing your doing? - is NOT CHECKING if CC room # given is on Chinese connection list?. Before you even head down there.
Originally Posted by DaveHi50
[View Original Post]
2nd (advice) -- Don't cancel. JUST DON"T SHOW! F**K if you go on their no-show list after & they don't answer your calls in future!
-
10-14-16 15:59 #14945Senior Member

Posts: 301Thanks
Thanks guys. I'll try Yuki first. Too many Chinese out there LOL. Love the MILF but hoping for someone like Jojo prior. She was good.
Originally Posted by Kumuman
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-16 15:40 #14944Senior Member

Posts: 60CC 611 Aya from Japan
Went there and paid. 60 hf. Then 10 minutes into massage Aya says $20 more for special massage. So I'm like WTF. So I give her $20 more. Then after about 20 minutes she says turn over. So I turn over. Then now she says you want HE with hand motion. I say sure I already paid you right? She then says $60 more. Now I'm pissed and say no! Just massage me for the whole hour. Then she goes to her purse and gives me back my $20 bucks. Then she says what you want then. I tell her I don't want HE, just massage me for the full one hour. She gets pissed and gives me back my. 60 HF. I leave and will never return. Now I'm telling you fellas out there where not to visit. Fuck!
-
10-14-16 14:52 #14943Senior Member

Posts: 286Yumi
I seen her once a few years back at cc for a massage. . Your description is spot on. Just keep in mind that since she is the "mama" she needs to answer calls so your 1 hour session will have numerous interruptions.
Originally Posted by Anonymous479
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-16 12:59 #14942Senior Member

Posts: 372Yumi and Yuki
Wait, which unit is this Yumi you're talking about? I saw a Yumi a few times but not in CC. Maybe different one.
Originally Posted by Anonymous479
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-16 11:13 #14941Banned Member

Posts: 125Had Yumi once when she had no one working for her. I'd say she's in her 40's. Spinner Chinese with A's. Overall she had a good personality although it did feel a bit mechanical. BBBJ (had to ask for it), CFS. She also told me that she provides even when she has girls working for her if people request her. But just watch for the bait and switch. Had an old fat Chinese lady waiting for me when I arrived. I left but Yumi called me and I went back to see her. L / A / S 7/7/6.
Originally Posted by JusRushem
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-16 09:10 #14940Senior Member

Posts: 301Thanks
Thanks boss. Yumi offered her service to me I told her I'm interested. Is she young? Nationality? Chinese? Offer BBBJ? Daty etc? Thanks again.
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-16 08:53 #14939Senior Member

Posts: 384I'm pretty sure this is her in the current pic. The other pics were fake. She's not that chubby in person. Yumi looks great in person. She is really slim. Spinner like, but she usually doesn't work when she has a provider.
Originally Posted by JusRushem
[View Original Post]
Flesh.
-
10-14-16 06:54 #14938Senior Member

Posts: 60CC 611 Avoid Aya
Here's another place to avoid. CC 611 Aya.
Originally Posted by DaveHi50
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-16 05:49 #14937Senior Member

Posts: 301Yuki
Flesh. There is a new picture of her now. Which is the real pic. This new one the girl looks chubbier than the old one. Trying to make appointment but Yumi don't answer.
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
What about yumi. Have anyone tried her. Sounds sexy, but Chinese.
Stay safe Bros.
-
10-13-16 21:17 #14936Senior Member

Posts: 516Erica's total is misprint. *. 2 total. AFTER everything done, got dressed, went outside-I asked how much SHE SAID HF. 6. I kind of put 2 & 2 together and gave *. 2 total to her.
Originally Posted by Museki
[View Original Post]
Sisi about 10 days earlier. Same procedure asked and she said *2 total. I courteously gave her *4 So Erica 120.00 & Sisi probably would have been same. Accepted politely with no " by both of them.
Once again-NO TALK of any kind FEES til after massage session complete, NO talk of "extras" (HE) Til AFTER COMPLETE 1 hour massage.
From the reviews I have been seeing lately regarding CC2701-YMTMV-your "massage therapist" may vary. I've read things about up-selling, 2 with "Angie" alias' (1 ? About gender). I don't have a "face" memory of SISI? -but I know.
Both females I had wasn't Mena (apple) or Angie (s).
Erica seems to have extended massage training.
1 tip -undress down to just undies-maybe that's why I got full 1 hour massage first-& not indicate to them (yet) I wanted extras after?
-
10-13-16 18:05 #14935Banned Member

Posts: 54CC 1308-avoid
Well as we probably all know the Chinese connection sucks. I went to 1308 after making an appointment with "new girl Crystal". I should know better. There is no crystal only the old hag mama. I told her I want crystal. She says ok and make a call. I wait maybe 10 minutes and some chubby Chinese girl comes and immediately trys to upset. Oh did I mention the 60 house fee that I had to pay upfront. Damn! I couldn't take it, got dressed and left. I'm sorry for the rant but these Chinese are ruining the massage business with the filthy ugly girls and the greedy money grabbing ways. I would much rather have a polite Thai woman who only will give a legit massage than deal with these vermin.
Sorry again for the rant. And yes I should have know better.










Reply With Quote






