Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #12395

    Big Mistake!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStone  [View Original Post]
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...night/42186952

    So I checked this chick out Friday night. $100 for 30 minutes. She's out of a hotel in Marietta, behind the McDonald's on Delk. She collected her fee, dropped my pants and she asked me to sit on the couch. Cool, she works the little one up with a CBJ and she was into it. She was on her knees necking my little one and I'm like damn, this feels good. 15 minutes into this, I'm like let me get you on your back. She's like sorry, I'm on my period. I keep it together, no yelling screaming or drama. She was trying to get that nut but failed.

    She's not alone. She passes the money to someone outside the door. They have a text system, there is no knock. Very disappointed. And no, I will not repeat.
    Never pay $100 nothing to no unknown / unreviewed backpage chic. You'll never know what you'll get out of dem broads. Also, Delk Road is a major pimp location. Only 2 times out of like 10 tries have I ever met a chic on Delk Road that didn't have a pimp. Most chics on Delk Road / Windy Road / Franklin Road are pimped out. She tells you her room is on the very top floor of the motel, 9 times out of 10 it's a pimp situation. The pimp was on the other end of the door collecting his bread.

  2. #12394

    Any intel on these?

    Three postings. Same number, different girls on same day. Any guidance would be appreciated. If not I will look into it and report. Just seemed fishy to me so I though I'd check.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...0-150/42756391

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ncall/42766648

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ecial/42759317

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...r-men/42738746

    Thanks a bunch.

  3. #12393

    Perhaps

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    I've seen that chic post on backpage before. I've got some of her pics stashed in my perv file. Hehe. Thank God for that perv file. By the way, from the "Cruzan" tattoo on her arm, I'd take a wild guess and say she's or at least claiming to be from, St. Croix, Virgin Islands.
    Maybe. I said she was UTR, not exactly off the grid. LOL Correct on her being from St. Croix, Virgin Islands.

  4. #12392

    Avoid. Good Head but not really

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...night/42186952

    So I checked this chick out Friday night. $100 for 30 minutes. She's out of a hotel in Marietta, behind the McDonald's on Delk. She collected her fee, dropped my pants and she asked me to sit on the couch. Cool, she works the little one up with a CBJ and she was into it. She was on her knees necking my little one and I'm like damn, this feels good. 15 minutes into this, I'm like let me get you on your back. She's like sorry, I'm on my period. I keep it together, no yelling screaming or drama. She was trying to get that nut but failed.

    She's not alone. She passes the money to someone outside the door. They have a text system, there is no knock. Very disappointed. And no, I will not repeat.

  5. #12391

    Dude

    Quote Originally Posted by GetUrRollOnMan  [View Original Post]
    I know a UTR that is making moves this weekend that I don't mind sharing with good folks. If all your posts end with question marks, this post isn't for you. Everybody else that contributes and is interested-hit me up for her digits. For those that only lurk, I don't mind sharing with you. At least you have the dignity to put in the necessary footwork to get the info you need without spamming areas that are meant for a review. I appreciate that.

    The chick is of island descent with a spinner body. I think she will be north of Atlanta tonight and this weekend, maybe windy hill. She hasn't acquired the room yet. The pics that imma drop are accurate, I'm not a height and weight guy like johnny M, so I won't bullshit you with her measurements. 60 will get you in. Followed by 80,100. As far as her services- idk. YMMV is truly in affect. She doesn't do this normally and she may do more or less than what she did with me. For those that reach out to me, hope you enjoy.
    I've seen that chic post on backpage before. I've got some of her pics stashed in my perv file. Hehe. Thank God for that perv file. By the way, from the "Cruzan" tattoo on her arm, I'd take a wild guess and say she's or at least claiming to be from, St. Croix, Virgin Islands.

  6. #12390
    Quote Originally Posted by DennyInUSA  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please send me the contact of her. I looked at the BP ad but its no longer there.

    Thanks.
    PM sent. I think there are rules against posting phone numbers.

  7. #12389

    Contact of Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmojo69  [View Original Post]
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-home/42593369

    Summary: See this girl if you can, she is wonderful!

    Shhh. No one tell her she is charging too little. 150/ hr really? For this super sexy girl? I must be dreaming! The sad reality is this price can't last.

    She looks to good to be true in her ad (s), but WOW, it's really her and she is really sexy. She is also a very sweet girl that, in my dream, would do anything to please her companion. In my dream, I met her and her "boss" in a parking lot. She jumped in my car and I promised to have her back one-time. We went to my place and she stripped down and we showered together. We proceeded to the bed for BBBJ, 69 (she came), DATY, FIV, then moved on to more serious matters. K9, then more BBBJ, more K9 (she came again), some Prone Bone, back to K9 for the finish. WOW, Just WOW. A very pretty and sweet girl who will do all that really is what dreams are made of. We cleaned up and I returned her to her "boss" shook his hand and thanked them both. I'd love to repeat this dream ASAP.

    Guys be really nice to this one. She is sweet, sexy, and accomidating, let's not spoil a good thing. I am really hesitant to post a review here as I know she will get very busy. It's not because you creepy mongers deserver her. We don't. It's because she deserves as much business as she wants.

    Very, very, minor downsides: She has imperfect teeth, but hey so do I. I know the fact that she has a man in her life that looks out for her will bother some of you mongers but he is not a "pimp" type and not a "boyfriend / husband" either. He is actually very nice and polite.

    She attracted a stalker before so she changes names, ads, and phone numbers occasionally. I don't blame her for that.

    She just sent me these photos to put with the review.
    Can someone please send me the contact of her. I looked at the BP ad but its no longer there.

    Thanks.

  8. #12388
    Quote Originally Posted by ElPerron  [View Original Post]
    Avoid, just report this lousy bird few week ago.
    If I'm not mistaken she used to go by justice. Horrible reviews. Her TER reviews aren't flattering either.

  9. #12387

    Utr

    I know a UTR that is making moves this weekend that I don't mind sharing with good folks. If all your posts end with question marks, this post isn't for you. Everybody else that contributes and is interested-hit me up for her digits. For those that only lurk, I don't mind sharing with you. At least you have the dignity to put in the necessary footwork to get the info you need without spamming areas that are meant for a review. I appreciate that.

    The chick is of island descent with a spinner body. I think she will be north of Atlanta tonight and this weekend, maybe windy hill. She hasn't acquired the room yet. The pics that imma drop are accurate, I'm not a height and weight guy like johnny M, so I won't bullshit you with her measurements. 60 will get you in. Followed by 80,100. As far as her services- idk. YMMV is truly in affect. She doesn't do this normally and she may do more or less than what she did with me. For those that reach out to me, hope you enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0116.JPG‎   IMG_0107.jpg‎   IMG_0093.jpg‎   IMG_0106.jpg‎  

  10. #12386

    Avoid

    Avoid, just report this lousy bird few week ago.

  11. #12385

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias  [View Original Post]
    I answered this a few days ago? Just search.

    O.
    Searching now thanks!

  12. #12384
    Quote Originally Posted by SirSkywalker  [View Original Post]
    I've been reconning for the past 3 months with no success, anyone have a clue as to were I can find some decent asian providers? Just point me in the right direction I'm not afraid of hard work LOL.

    Skywalk3 r.
    I answered this a few days ago? Just search.

    O.

  13. #12383
    Quote Originally Posted by RondaColdSon  [View Original Post]
    Well I'm no where near 40 and to me it is basically no AA since I can't see her. Also I dislike haggling over posted prices and rules they may have so I'm just trying to find a better option, but I ran across something weird. She is using the same number as someone in Bellingham or vise versa. http://bellingham.backpage.com/Femal...ddess/30645933.
    Not really that weird; probably just two different girls operating out of the same agency, or at least using the same booker; it's a Las Vegas area code. Note that the ad copy is identical for both girls, as well.

    "Jordyn" actually has a couple of T E are reviews (from June, one good, one bad, in Atlanta).

    O.

  14. #12382

    Looking

    Guys I will be traveling South stopping over in the Atlanta Macon area. I am from Cincinnati and we use USA here however I see no providers in your area posting. Need info for a provider in the area that's is safe and well reviewed. Thanks in advance for any help.

  15. #12381

    Looking

    Guys I will be traveling South stopping over in the Atlanta Macon area. I am from Cincinnati and we use USA here however I see no providers in your area posting. Need info for a provider in the area that's is safe and well reviewed. Thanks in advance for you help.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape