Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 15,826 to 15,840 of 30759
-
10-13-16 17:07 #14934Senior Member

Posts: 684Cc amp
Good review, thanks. This type of review should probably go in the Massage Parlor Thread, IMHO.
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
Aloha,
CS.
-
10-13-16 12:42 #14933Senior Member

Posts: 298Where did Nana and twin go?
I haven't seen Nana and her twin sister advertise for a long time. Are they on vacation or permanently gone? These are the twin Thai sister with the big fake boobs.
-
10-13-16 11:54 #14932Senior Member

Posts: 452$$
Sorry, I'm confused. You paid Erica $60 (as in Sixty) + $60=$200 total? Then the dollar signs don't mean an amount just " money" and Sisi told you $20 but you paid $40?
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-16 06:28 #14931Senior Member

Posts: 384Yuki from Yumi's Place in CC
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...please/5461813
Checked Yuki from Yumi's place. Like to check out girls working out of Yumi's place. They usually do FS and chances for some BB is there. Yuki is Japanese I think. She speaks English but also Japanese. About 5'3" slim built with some nice real C-cups. Nani was shaved like I like of course. Little quiet, but friendly. Decent massage, but went for the FS. Sucked on those C-cups, DATY on that clean shaved pussy. Then got some BBBJ in 69. Nice, wet and slow BBBJ. Did pretty nice BJ. No rush, and didn't discuss fees. Some K9, then finished in standing mish at edge of table while she laid. Over all good session. CFS. Will repeat. As I said before, I like these independent FS places where it's just me and her. $$ total fee.
Flesh.
-
10-13-16 06:27 #14930Regular Member

Posts: 24Massage Therapist
Any info on these two?
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5825338990.
Html: honolulu. Craigslist. Org / oah / thp /5825700083. Html.
Kind of suspicious. .
-
10-12-16 18:45 #14929Senior Member

Posts: 5162701
Ask for Sisi? Or Erica. Both HE after (asked) . I won't say completely "no" to FS yet.
Originally Posted by CloeStone
[View Original Post]
Erica is one that works late (last appts.) and works for a couple of other places there. Highly skilled in massage technique. No talk of (you don't need to) of any HS fee or He til AFTER 1 hour massage. She lets you roam.
6 HF she said. GAVE. 6 more and she said OK- 2 total. This is one of the best massages I ever got.
I actually Wanted Sisi again. Was told only works early shift. They texted me Ad photo of "apple'(Rena). I didn't want apple because of reviews?
So I said last appt. As possible then- and they gave me Erica. I try to ask for last Appt. Possible so there ain't no rushing (because no appt. After).
Sisi was the same RE: any $$ matters discussed. (only diff. She walks on back). Said *. 2 total. Gave *. 4.
-
10-12-16 16:32 #14928Senior Member

Posts: 684Thai Style #2701
Thanks for update on #2701. Any confirmation if any providers of good massage with HE at this location?
Originally Posted by Ernestm
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-16 13:17 #14927Senior Member

Posts: 895Your right
Yup now I recall her using those names before Leilani, she used those names when she was strictly doing massage with HE and then when she ventured into the AMP stuff she changed name to Leilani.
Originally Posted by Ernestm
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-16 04:10 #14926Senior Member

Posts: 200Been here about 3 times and got some good massage and a nice HE. Don't know name of MT but was not a great looker. Had 2 different MT from my 3 visits, both were kind of over weight. But service was good.
Originally Posted by Barefoot
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-16 03:34 #14925Senior Member

Posts: 4780Pinky @Siam Thai
Concur.
Originally Posted by Poiuy2
[View Original Post]
Very good massage. Very nice girl.
-
10-12-16 03:00 #14924Senior Member

Posts: 372Yep, she is all legit. Well at least with me. I've been seeing her for years and could never get close to a HE. She did start brushing the boys a bit more, hence more blue balls. I gave up after a while, but still a great 75 min massage for. 6.
Originally Posted by AlohaJ
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-16 00:56 #14923Senior Member

Posts: 544Scarlette, Sabrina
Those were the names she went by a few years ago. There are some reviews on her.
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-16 22:45 #14922Senior Member

Posts: 340Pinky
Contacted Pinky via text and she is back at Siam Thai. After a few texts back and forth she explained that she is legit, no special massages. It's a pity because she's really cute.
-
10-11-16 22:15 #14921Senior Member

Posts: 895She's legit
She is legit, been around around then disappeared and now reappeared, started off as MT and well documented HE's and eventually ended up with Hapa Jaz for short period actually fucking, so my guess is if the price is right she would still bang but for sure HE.
Originally Posted by PunaniLuva
[View Original Post]
Awabi.
-
10-11-16 20:07 #14920Senior Member

Posts: 5442701
Is now Thai Style massage. Has been for almost 2 years. Angie is the owner and mama. There are several girls working there. Yesterday I saw Gigi and 2 other girls in the kitchen area. I didn't recognize the other 2, one was pretty atttractive, the other one had her back to me applying her make up in a mirror. I had a massage with Jane it was great.
Originally Posted by CloeStone
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




