Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 163 of 164 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 2449
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19

    Exactly Fuzzy

    PO, I must add, 4 posts, "exactly" the same post on a couple diff forums. Fuzzy math, 1 = 4, go figure! Makes me want to rush to my PMs to be one of the first to request private info on this purported un-disappointing, highfalutin maiden. He left out a "young" description in his long list of adjectives, so that probably indicates she does not even exist or is anything but young.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerOne  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone vouch for this person? 4 posts no verifiable reviews or any reviews.
    Quote Originally Posted by JDRagucci2010  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'll be posting this in a couple places but my friend is looking for some work / companionship. She's in Fitchburg and yes I posted this in that forum as well. She's very high class, smart, funny, beautiful. I've been with her myself many times and she never disappoints. Just message me for her number. She's more than willing.

  2. #18

    Umm.

    Quote Originally Posted by JDRagucci2010  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'll be posting this in a couple places but my friend is looking for some work / companionship. She's in Fitchburg and yes I posted this in that forum as well. She's very high class, smart, funny, beautiful. I've been with her myself many times and she never disappoints. Just message me for her number. She's more than willing.
    Can anyone vouch for this person? 4 posts no verifiable reviews or any reviews.

  3. #17

    Provider feedback

    Dear Sirs,

    Would appreciate any feedback about this provider: https://myproviderguide.com/massachu...scorts/8840311.

    I am not turning up any reviews about her. She said she hosts in South Lawrence, prices are just a little less than Jerrys.

    PM is ok.

    Thanks,

  4. #16

    New girl in town

    Hey guys, I'll be posting this in a couple places but my friend is looking for some work / companionship. She's in Fitchburg and yes I posted this in that forum as well. She's very high class, smart, funny, beautiful. I've been with her myself many times and she never disappoints. Just message me for her number. She's more than willing.

  5. #15

    Out of business

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudd024  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been with this woman? She seems like a goodtime I just wanted to see if anyone had any person reviews on her.

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ng-25/19837181
    Apparently someone showed her father her ad. Also, her bf was not OK with her work. She said she was getting out, but would accept calls from her prior clients.

    Next time I tried to call, my number was blocked.

  6. #14

    Colombiana

    Was wondering if anyone had met the Colombiana that advertises on backpage and tazlist in Tewksbury / Chelmsford and what they thought you can PM me if you wish. Had a Colombian in St. Martins in the Caribean was fantastic just wondering before I take the plunge.

    YF

  7. #13

    Has Anyone got with this girl?

    Has anyone been with this woman? She seems like a goodtime I just wanted to see if anyone had any person reviews on her.

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ng-25/19837181

  8. #12

    Remember.

    When it was easy to post about rip offs and bad service, thanks attorney general lady douche bag.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...106-35/2579390

  9. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickjones  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set up a meeting with Kris. She posts in CV in Lowell. I usually like to start off a new meeting with a BJ to see how she does and to see what her personality is like. Well, Kris wanted $ for a BJ and wouldn't go lower. Needless to say I passed. On to the next one.
    She does a good job though (and yes, I've done FS and she will speak greek on rare occasions) She's on the pricey side all things considered. Probably because she doesn't need the $$ as much as some of these girls. No real habits to support other than food, LOL.

  10. #10

    Good Idea

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickjones  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set up a meeting with Kris. She posts in CV in Lowell. I usually like to start off a new meeting with a BJ to see how she does and to see what her personality is like. Well, Kris wanted $ for a BJ and wouldn't go lower. Needless to say I passed. On to the next one.
    Nothing I would want to stick but went for the BJ a couple of years ago, she was staying at the motel 6 with her kid in Nashua on Vacation taking advantage of the scenic pool along route 3, anyway I do remember that dumpy troll gave me perhaps one of the best BJ's ever, she's nothing you would want to stick for sure.

  11. #9

    Kris

    Tried to set up a meeting with Kris. She posts in CV in Lowell. I usually like to start off a new meeting with a BJ to see how she does and to see what her personality is like. Well, Kris wanted $ for a BJ and wouldn't go lower. Needless to say I passed. On to the next one.

  12. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickjones  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Alexis lately? She now posts in CV.

    http://eroticservices.********.com/e...iew&post=40463

    But I thought she got busted by LE sometime ago. She has another site reviews (

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?ID=139716

    But the last one was from Dec 2010. Didn't know if she's back or whether I should avoid.

    Thanks
    Haven't seen her in some time. Good performer but her rates went through the roof. If anyone sees her soon could you pass on whether she's back under $$ ?

  13. #7
    I have been trying to set up an appointment with her over the last week or so, but so far our schedules have not meshed. I'll post something if / when I get to see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickjones  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Alexis lately? She now posts in CV.

    http://eroticservices.********.com/e...iew&post=40463

    But I thought she got busted by LE sometime ago. She has another site reviews (

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?ID=139716

    But the last one was from Dec 2010. Didn't know if she's back or whether I should avoid.

    Thanks

  14. #6

    Alexis Loving

    Has anyone seen Alexis lately? She now posts in CV

    http://eroticservices.********.com/e...iew&post=40463

    but I thought she got busted by LE sometime ago. She has another site reviews (

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?ID=139716

    But the last one was from Dec 2010. Didn't know if she's back or whether I should avoid.

    Thanks

  15. #5

    Kelsey

    OK, I'm a bit intimidated by a girl who's at least 5 inches taller than me. But she's on my list to do next time the opportunity is there.

    BTW, RSG rate for 1/2 hr is 150 as far as I know. You just have to pass Jill's screening. Then RSG is the best escort value to be found.

    D

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape