Escort Review: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 6045
-
10-12-16 02:11 #3120Regular Member

Posts: 4Maybe she did. Or maybe it's just me because I'm the kind of person who loves some meat on my girlsFull marks for her firm, tight ass though.
Originally Posted by Howard5354
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-16 00:35 #3119Regular Member

Posts: 9Madison Bars
So I don't know if this allowed on here or not. I just recently got out of a LTR and I'm just looking to have some fun which I have done with a few girls, but I was wondering if any of you guys could recommend some bars around town where older, curvy women hang out. I'm just looking to have some fun and branch out, and try different types of women. Any advice would be appreciated and sorry if this is not allowed!
-
10-11-16 20:35 #3118Senior Member

Posts: 137Damn!!
Everytime I'm in town I just can't seem to hook up with her! I've been hearing good reviews, I WANT SOME DAMMIT!
Originally Posted by SammyDaCosta
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-16 16:30 #3117Senior Member

Posts: 639Bucky, was this the ad you were looking for?
Originally Posted by BuckyBadger84
[View Original Post]
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...inate/17125259
-
10-11-16 04:32 #3116Senior Member

Posts: 2927Sounds good
Tried to see her but no AA. Its all good, its her pussy and ass. No problem.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-16 04:29 #3115Senior Member

Posts: 2927Tall and skinny
She may be on the tall side but not skinny. Did she lose some weight?
Originally Posted by SammyDaCosta
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-16 23:48 #3114Senior Member

Posts: 2120Shae
I saw Shae recently:
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...f-you/17078408
She's a beautiful and vivacious girl. I only did the half hour ($120) due to time constraints. Awesome DFK, DATY, BBBJ, and mish with kissing. I'm a simple man with simple needs.
I would absolutely repeat. Very hard to get ahold of and setup the initial meet. Very much worth it.
-
10-10-16 22:59 #3113Senior Member

Posts: 128Time Waster
Emailed back and forth and sounded good. Texted when I got to the hotel. Texting went back and forth. Finally settled on a time. And no show.
Originally Posted by Baylander
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-16 18:30 #3112Regular Member

Posts: 4Brooklyn last week
Reached her place in the afternoon. She's already naked and puts on some music. Greetings exchanged. DFK on offer (lots of it, those who know her would know what I'm talking about) Tall and skinny. European mix origin white female. Tiny tits but a nice tight ass. Everything is covered. She knows how to make you happy. Asked about my position preferences (reflects her attitude that she's willing to make it VFM for you). Did missionary, doggy, cowgirl. Pumped her real hardcore although she couldn't take it anymore after a while. She cummed 3 times before I finished on her tits. Pro tip: Choke her, she loves it! 120 bucks well spent although she's planning to leave the profession soon so go grab her asap if you want to.
-
10-10-16 15:03 #3111Senior Member

Posts: 2120Pro tip
Avoid the Asians. It's a bullhorn of bait and switch.
Originally Posted by GMan25
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-16 14:30 #3110Regular Member

Posts: 9Got flaked
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lissa/15519563
Hey everyone just wondering if anyone's seen her before. I thought I had something set up yesterday, I saw some pics and she looked cute and my type. Got everything set up but she never showed, any info? Should I not bother. Thanks!
-
10-10-16 10:27 #3109Senior Member

Posts: 1151Burnett
Haven't you heard? 83-yr-old legendary comedian Carol Burnett is now providing services in Madison (though she did accidentally add an extra "e" to her name).
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-16 10:15 #3108Senior Member

Posts: 89Contact info?
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...inate/17109835
Looks intriguing but I see no way to contact.
-
10-10-16 09:05 #3107Senior Member

Posts: 113[Deleted by Admin]
Seriously? You post once every 4 months and your critiquing another member?
A2
-
10-10-16 02:21 #3106Senior Member

Posts: 1294Madison East
Ad in backpage. Took a chance, I knew it wasn't going to be the woman in the photos. The ad has been taken down so the link probably takes to you the multiple ad page. I pasted the header for the ad. East side hotel. I figured Sunday night with the debate and the Packer game on tv would cause business to be slow. Typical two call system. They want you to call to set up, but after that, everything through text. She texted me about 5 minutes prior to the appointment to ask if I was still coming. I told her I was 5 minutes away. I still had to wait for 5 minutes to go to the room. No Knock, she waits while looking through peephole, and the door slowly opens to allow you in. 140 h / 160 hr. Bargain prices. Expected to have an hour, but pulled $20 out of the envelope and went for the half hour. That was base on her looks. Not someone I wanted to hang around with for an hour.
She was friendly enough, and was ready to get down to business. Looks, younger than the usual AMP woman, but she wasn't young. Probably in forties. Slightly chubby, but not fat, just a bit thicker, with a bit of a stomach. She acts interested with the sex at least. CBJ was very good. She went into CG, after a while she sat straight up to grind on it. That didn't last long because I get no feeling from that. I sat up and did the sit position with her legs around me. After I did that, I switched to mish for max pounding. She wasn't a dead fish, but she certainly wasn't a gamer. Overall I think in a pinch for 140 it's a value. However, she isn't good looking, body is sort of sloppy, but both of those are deal killers, she's just a bit below average. I felt a bit rushed, and she wouldn't let me shower there after we finished. First time I was ever denied a shower. This provider will be gone next week, and a new girl comes. Curious about the recent backpage advertisers and if anyone TOFTT?
🎯10060;127919;10060;127919;10060;127919; Madison east 🎯10060;127919;10060;127919;10060;127919; INCALL ONLY 🎯10060;127919;10060;127919;10060;127919; NEW SUPER Attractive Asian Girl🎯10060;127919;10060;127919;10060;127919; Amazing - 20 (Madison East Airport /9829;65039;9829;65039;9829;65039;9829;65039;9829;65039;9829;65039;9829;65039.
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...dsion/16876127


















