Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3120
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    She may be on the tall side but not skinny. Did she lose some weight?
    Maybe she did. Or maybe it's just me because I'm the kind of person who loves some meat on my girlsFull marks for her firm, tight ass though.

  2. #3119

    Madison Bars

    So I don't know if this allowed on here or not. I just recently got out of a LTR and I'm just looking to have some fun which I have done with a few girls, but I was wondering if any of you guys could recommend some bars around town where older, curvy women hang out. I'm just looking to have some fun and branch out, and try different types of women. Any advice would be appreciated and sorry if this is not allowed!

  3. #3118

    Damn!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SammyDaCosta  [View Original Post]
    Reached her place in the afternoon. She's already naked and puts on some music. Greetings exchanged. DFK on offer (lots of it, those who know her would know what I'm talking about) Tall and skinny. European mix origin white female. Tiny tits but a nice tight ass. Everything is covered. She knows how to make you happy. Asked about my position preferences (reflects her attitude that she's willing to make it VFM for you). Did missionary, doggy, cowgirl. Pumped her real hardcore although she couldn't take it anymore after a while. She cummed 3 times before I finished on her tits. Pro tip: Choke her, she loves it! 120 bucks well spent although she's planning to leave the profession soon so go grab her asap if you want to.
    Everytime I'm in town I just can't seem to hook up with her! I've been hearing good reviews, I WANT SOME DAMMIT!

  4. #3117
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyBadger84  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...inate/17109835

    Looks intriguing but I see no way to contact.
    Bucky, was this the ad you were looking for?

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...inate/17125259

  5. #3116

    Sounds good

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I saw Shae recently:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...f-you/17078408

    She's a beautiful and vivacious girl. I only did the half hour ($120) due to time constraints. Awesome DFK, DATY, BBBJ, and mish with kissing. I'm a simple man with simple needs.

    I would absolutely repeat. Very hard to get ahold of and setup the initial meet. Very much worth it.
    Tried to see her but no AA. Its all good, its her pussy and ass. No problem.

  6. #3115

    Tall and skinny

    Quote Originally Posted by SammyDaCosta  [View Original Post]
    Reached her place in the afternoon. She's already naked and puts on some music. Greetings exchanged. DFK on offer (lots of it, those who know her would know what I'm talking about) Tall and skinny. European mix origin white female. Tiny tits but a nice tight ass. Everything is covered. She knows how to make you happy. Asked about my position preferences (reflects her attitude that she's willing to make it VFM for you). Did missionary, doggy, cowgirl. Pumped her real hardcore although she couldn't take it anymore after a while. She cummed 3 times before I finished on her tits. Pro tip: Choke her, she loves it! 120 bucks well spent although she's planning to leave the profession soon so go grab her asap if you want to.
    She may be on the tall side but not skinny. Did she lose some weight?

  7. #3114

    Shae

    I saw Shae recently:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...f-you/17078408

    She's a beautiful and vivacious girl. I only did the half hour ($120) due to time constraints. Awesome DFK, DATY, BBBJ, and mish with kissing. I'm a simple man with simple needs.

    I would absolutely repeat. Very hard to get ahold of and setup the initial meet. Very much worth it.

  8. #3113

    Time Waster

    Quote Originally Posted by Baylander  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs...y-rub/16930142

    Limited available in the dells and thought I would give her a try. Email reply comes from someone named Kevin. Not really interested in Kevin. Any intel?
    Emailed back and forth and sounded good. Texted when I got to the hotel. Texting went back and forth. Finally settled on a time. And no show.

  9. #3112

    Brooklyn last week

    Reached her place in the afternoon. She's already naked and puts on some music. Greetings exchanged. DFK on offer (lots of it, those who know her would know what I'm talking about) Tall and skinny. European mix origin white female. Tiny tits but a nice tight ass. Everything is covered. She knows how to make you happy. Asked about my position preferences (reflects her attitude that she's willing to make it VFM for you). Did missionary, doggy, cowgirl. Pumped her real hardcore although she couldn't take it anymore after a while. She cummed 3 times before I finished on her tits. Pro tip: Choke her, she loves it! 120 bucks well spent although she's planning to leave the profession soon so go grab her asap if you want to.

  10. #3111

    Pro tip

    Quote Originally Posted by GMan25  [View Original Post]
    Ad in backpage. Took a chance, I knew it wasn't going to be the woman in the photos. The ad has been taken down so the link probably takes to you the multiple ad page. I pasted the header for the ad. East side hotel. I figured Sunday night with the debate and the Packer game on tv would cause business to be slow. Typical two call system. They want you to call to set up, but after that, everything through text. She texted me about 5 minutes prior to the appointment to ask if I was still coming. I told her I was 5 minutes away. I still had to wait for 5 minutes to go to the room. No Knock, she waits while looking through peephole, and the door slowly opens to allow you in. 140 h / 160 hr. Bargain prices. Expected to have an hour, but pulled $20 out of the envelope and went for the half hour. That was base on her looks. Not someone I wanted to hang around with for an hour.

    She was friendly enough, and was ready to get down to business. Looks, younger than the usual AMP woman, but she wasn't young. Probably in forties. Slightly chubby, but not fat, just a bit thicker, with a bit of a stomach. She acts interested with the sex at least. CBJ was very good. She went into CG, after a while she sat straight up to grind on it. That didn't last long because I get no feeling from that. I sat up and did the sit position with her legs around me. After I did that, I switched to mish for max pounding. She wasn't a dead fish, but she certainly wasn't a gamer. Overall I think in a pinch for 140 it's a value. However, she isn't good looking, body is sort of sloppy, but both of those are deal killers, she's just a bit below average. I felt a bit rushed, and she wouldn't let me shower there after we finished. First time I was ever denied a shower. This provider will be gone next week, and a new girl comes. Curious about the recent backpage advertisers and if anyone TOFTT?

    🎯10060;127919;10060;127919;10060;127919; Madison east 🎯10060;127919;10060;127919;10060;127919; INCALL ONLY 🎯10060;127919;10060;127919;10060;127919; NEW SUPER Attractive Asian Girl🎯10060;127919;10060;127919;10060;127919; Amazing - 20 (Madison East Airport /9829;65039;9829;65039;9829;65039;9829;65039;9829;65039;9829;65039;9829;65039.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...dsion/16876127
    Avoid the Asians. It's a bullhorn of bait and switch.

  11. #3110

    Got flaked

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lissa/15519563

    Hey everyone just wondering if anyone's seen her before. I thought I had something set up yesterday, I saw some pics and she looked cute and my type. Got everything set up but she never showed, any info? Should I not bother. Thanks!

  12. #3109

    Burnett

    Haven't you heard? 83-yr-old legendary comedian Carol Burnett is now providing services in Madison (though she did accidentally add an extra "e" to her name).

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Is it really that hard to spell brunette?

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...te&layout=date

  13. #3108

    Contact info?

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...inate/17109835

    Looks intriguing but I see no way to contact.

  14. #3107
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Seriously? You post once every 4 months and your critiquing another member?

    A2

  15. #3106
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    Madison East

    Ad in backpage. Took a chance, I knew it wasn't going to be the woman in the photos. The ad has been taken down so the link probably takes to you the multiple ad page. I pasted the header for the ad. East side hotel. I figured Sunday night with the debate and the Packer game on tv would cause business to be slow. Typical two call system. They want you to call to set up, but after that, everything through text. She texted me about 5 minutes prior to the appointment to ask if I was still coming. I told her I was 5 minutes away. I still had to wait for 5 minutes to go to the room. No Knock, she waits while looking through peephole, and the door slowly opens to allow you in. 140 h / 160 hr. Bargain prices. Expected to have an hour, but pulled $20 out of the envelope and went for the half hour. That was base on her looks. Not someone I wanted to hang around with for an hour.

    She was friendly enough, and was ready to get down to business. Looks, younger than the usual AMP woman, but she wasn't young. Probably in forties. Slightly chubby, but not fat, just a bit thicker, with a bit of a stomach. She acts interested with the sex at least. CBJ was very good. She went into CG, after a while she sat straight up to grind on it. That didn't last long because I get no feeling from that. I sat up and did the sit position with her legs around me. After I did that, I switched to mish for max pounding. She wasn't a dead fish, but she certainly wasn't a gamer. Overall I think in a pinch for 140 it's a value. However, she isn't good looking, body is sort of sloppy, but both of those are deal killers, she's just a bit below average. I felt a bit rushed, and she wouldn't let me shower there after we finished. First time I was ever denied a shower. This provider will be gone next week, and a new girl comes. Curious about the recent backpage advertisers and if anyone TOFTT?

    🎯10060;127919;10060;127919;10060;127919; Madison east 🎯10060;127919;10060;127919;10060;127919; INCALL ONLY 🎯10060;127919;10060;127919;10060;127919; NEW SUPER Attractive Asian Girl🎯10060;127919;10060;127919;10060;127919; Amazing - 20 (Madison East Airport /9829;65039;9829;65039;9829;65039;9829;65039;9829;65039;9829;65039;9829;65039.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...dsion/16876127

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape