Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 313 of 608 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 363 413 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 9120
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4440

    Actually, that should be a valid line of defense

    Quote Originally Posted by XXXlaw  [View Original Post]
    Fringe lawyers started writing articles about how the right to "sexual privacy" immunized them from prosecution in any right, decent, and just society..
    If you think about it, most laws against prostitution are nothing more than attempts by society as a whole to regulate the sex life of those who partake of the services of prostitutes. While a case could be made that street prostitution is a public nuance (traffic tie-ups and / or customers paying more attention to who's walking the side walk than traffic), on what grounds does society justify the regulation of sexual activities of two consenting adults in private? The laws are, by and large, relics of the 19th Century morality mindset, and they are ardently defended by the 'Moral Majority' types who see sex as something they need to control. But if we no longer hold that society should tell us who we can love, then why should it be allowed to tell us who we can have sex with, and under what conditions? I wouldn't call these people "fringe lawyers", they just might be the people who pull America into the 21st Century as far as sexual relations go, and for those of us who like the services of 'working women', that might not be a bad thing at all.

  2. #4439
    Quote Originally Posted by XXXlaw  [View Original Post]

    All this went down while the forces of the "Progressive Left" occupied the White House, not the Fundamentalists. The Bush years were pretty quiet on this front.
    I don't understand your hardcore right wing quotes. We already know George Bush didn't do jack on the homefront, especially when money was to be made in blood and defense contracts.

  3. #4438

    And the beat goes on. . .

    In other related prostitution news, the Rentboy case seems to be coming to an end with guilty pleas.

    That was the pre-eminent Gay escort advertising site, and for a very long time it acted as though prostitution wasn't illegal, just an alternative lifestyle. A bit delusional to my tastes. They had a scholarship program for the young, twinky kids who serviced other men and they went so far as to have an annual event giving awards to outstanding gay prostitutes, the "Hookies". When the raid and arrests came down, the gay activists screamed loudly that this would never happen to a straight site and was based purely on homophobia, and every radical left fringe group got on the podium screaming about the injustice. (though, really, the same thing had gone down with SF Redbook in San Francisco's Tenderloin just a couple of years earlier. There were legal defense fund-raisers. The radicals screamed that this case was managed by Homeland Security because it was so outrageously unfair that the FBI wanted to stay out of it. They really got themselves worked up about it, seeming to say that the rules that applied to others shouldn't apply to them because of Gay Rights or something like that. Fringe lawyers started writing articles about how the right to "sexual privacy" immunized them from prosecution in any right, decent, and just society.

    Now the dust has settled some. The moral outrage seems to have disappeared, negotiations took place, and a result not far different from that in the Escort.com case, a few years back, has been announced. Here's the New York Times take on it. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/08/ny...stitution.html.

    All this went down while the forces of the "Progressive Left" occupied the White House, not the Fundamentalists. The Bush years were pretty quiet on this front.

  4. #4437

    Anybody use this site before?

    So. My workplace public Wifi has started blocking questionable websites. They pretty much have everything blocked, except I managed to find this one.

    http://exploreyourholiday.com/classi...d_city=Chicago

    I'm curious if anyone has used it or found it useful? It appears to have little or no graphic photos but plenty of ads. The button that links to The othER site usually comes up empty.

    Anybody ever seen someone from this site? OR this one.

    http://kjh2o.com/classifieds/?state=...d_city=Chicago

  5. #4436

    Plus bacon

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroDark13  [View Original Post]
    Hey, do you like donuts?
    Add bacon to that donut.

  6. #4435

    You remind me of my Uncle

    Quote Originally Posted by KobeMyMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

    I'll be traveling out to the Chicago area once a week due to work and wondering if you guys were willing to share any recommendations. I typically like petite women but am not really picky. GFE is a must. Willing to share utrs and decent gfes in the jersey area if anyone ever visits. Pm me if you are willing to help.

    Appreciate it.
    Hey, do you like donuts?

  7. #4434

    Looking for guidance

    Hey fellas,

    I'll be traveling out to the Chicago area once a week due to work and wondering if you guys were willing to share any recommendations. I typically like petite women but am not really picky. GFE is a must. Willing to share utrs and decent gfes in the jersey area if anyone ever visits. Pm me if you are willing to help.

    Appreciate it.

  8. #4433
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    B. are. Stacey.

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGuy  [View Original Post]
    That is strange that Stacey would be working the streets. I saw here a few weeks ago and as far as I know she still has her regular job. Even though she drives now I know she walks to her job unless the weather is bad. Also as RD stated she does have a killer body.
    You're one of the few that stills see her. She was a good time when I was able to see her. But I'm totally done with her. I have enough girls to play with.

  9. #4432
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackster  [View Original Post]
    There must be some reason to have servers in the US instead of somewhere else. My redbook servers were in US too. I know eros.com servers are not in US.

    On the plus side, as of now BP is still up.
    Backpage was founded as a Craigslist competitor by Village Voice Media (who own The Village Voice and several other newspapers). It was sold off to a company in the Netherlands in 2014 and by that time it was pretty obvious they weren't still trying to be a legit Craigslist competitor, so why they kept the servers and company headquarters in the US is hard to understand.

  10. #4431

    Biike Room Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Such a shame. She was great the times I did see her. This was almost two years ago. There were some reports that she had a regular job and was hooking on the side. Guess she's hooking full time now.
    Wow, now this is news!. I thought the same as you, in fact I had seen her several times by appointment since then, but erratically at best, with many missed appointments. Guess instead of trying to call her I should just drive by and look instead.

    G2.

  11. #4430

    Felony

    Quote Originally Posted by Castlerae  [View Original Post]
    What's really chilling is the fact that California was able to get another state to arrest someone flying into the US on one of their warrants. That pretty much says that if they can get an arrest warrant issued for you, it doesn't make any difference whether you're based overseas or not. You come to the US, and they will get you arrested. That is going to put pressure on a lot of sites, I think, which can't be good for us.

    Sorry, I don't mean to keep jumping in. They have offices in Dallas and I'm pretty sure that arrest warrants in any state can be served in any other state. I'm not 100% on that but I'm pretty sure.

    A2
    Its all bullshit. Ask any black man. They'll fuck you when its convenient. I'm pretty sure they usually will not issue the warrant across state lines unless its a felony. But who knows. Political grandstanding goes a long way. Case and point. I got arrested for a dui based on the fact that I could have hurt someone. They took my license. My friends wife was t-boned by a kid and hospitalized because of his negligence however he still drives even though he injured someone due to negligence. Sheeple people. Its all a simpsons episode. Very sad indeed.

    Finger.

  12. #4429
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Such a shame. She was great the times I did see her. This was almost two years ago. There were some reports that she had a regular job and was hooking on the side. Guess she's hooking full time now.
    That is strange that Stacey would be working the streets. I saw here a few weeks ago and as far as I know she still has her regular job. Even though she drives now I know she walks to her job unless the weather is bad. Also as RD stated she does have a killer body.

  13. #4428

    Exciting to say the least

    Thanks Rocket. Did a laundry room in apartment building it the city years ago at 4 am. Don't even know if girl lived in that building. The craziness of youth. Too bad this one is so unreliable. Wherabout in Arlington has she been roaming? I keep thinking someone is going to jump out of that large Pumpkin in front of Rand manor, but that is either Des Plaines or Prospect.

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDork  [View Original Post]
    I introduced Stacey to the forum 3 years ago. You would meet her at her Moms condo and she would take you to the storage room (lots of bikes). I gave her the nickname Bike Room Stacey. Probably the least reliable provider I have ever met. She is a nice woman with a great body. Rocket Dork.
    .

  14. #4427

    Server locations

    There must be some reason to have servers in the US instead of somewhere else. My redbook servers were in US too. I know eros.com servers are not in US.

    On the plus side, as of now BP is still up.

  15. #4426
    Quote Originally Posted by Castlerae  [View Original Post]
    What's really chilling is the fact that California was able to get another state to arrest someone flying into the US on one of their warrants. That pretty much says that if they can get an arrest warrant issued for you, it doesn't make any difference whether you're based overseas or not. You come to the US, and they will get you arrested. That is going to put pressure on a lot of sites, I think, which can't be good for us.

    Sorry, I don't mean to keep jumping in. They have offices in Dallas and I'm pretty sure that arrest warrants in any state can be served in any other state. I'm not 100% on that but I'm pretty sure.

    A2
    That's correct, extradition happens all the time. I was definitely surprised to hear they had their base in Dallas, let alone anywhere in the US. Have to say stupid as fuck.

    -w.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape