Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3105

    Broo net

    Is it really that hard to spell brunette?

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...te&layout=date

  2. #3104
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious how you know this. Feel free to PM.
    I looked up their names on CCAP and FB?

  3. #3103

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by RndmFF  [View Original Post]
    Is under management and CCAP shows list of thefts. During texting she was very incomprehensible, stated brunette does not do oral, prices constantly changed.
    I'm also curious how you came about this, as my usual research methods didn't turn it up so I missed something. Thanks for the info though!

  4. #3102
    Quote Originally Posted by RndmFF  [View Original Post]
    Is under management and CCAP shows list of thefts. During texting she was very incomprehensible, stated brunette does not do oral, prices constantly changed.
    I'm curious how you know this. Feel free to PM.

  5. #3101
    Quote Originally Posted by UnitedFan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen one of these fine young thangs?

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...tcall/17098905
    Is under management and CCAP shows list of thefts. During texting she was very incomprehensible, stated brunette does not do oral, prices constantly changed.

  6. #3100

    Asian

    I think this is the Asian woman who posted a few months ago:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lease/17103074

    I never saw her. She had a few ripoff reports.

  7. #3099

    Looks goood

    Quote Originally Posted by UnitedFan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen one of these fine young thangs?

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...tcall/17098905
    These two young ladies look damn good. Someone better go get this pussy.

  8. #3098

    Kayla and friend

    Quote Originally Posted by UnitedFan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen one of these fine young thangs?

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...tcall/17098905
    Not yet. I think they're only in town for the night.

  9. #3097

    Kayla

    Anyone seen one of these fine young thangs?

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...tcall/17098905

  10. #3096

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...toria/17073954

    Has anyone seen this cutie? Damn, she looks yummy.
    I haven't seen her. I'd love to, but she's been pretty clear about no kissing. That's a deal breaker for me.

  11. #3095

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodKarma  [View Original Post]
    Finally got schedules to work out and took her up on her hhr special. Sweet girl, seemed to enjoy herself as well. Seemed most everything was on the menu. Legit, not an upcharger, and not a clock watcher. Would recommend. Nice figure, fresh out of the shower so not as made up as in the pics but still cute.

    GK.
    I was able to find her on FB using the number in an older ad. She looks a lot rougher than the pics in her ads. Thanks for the review, though.

  12. #3094

    Not a viable alternative, yet anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by Balsh  [View Original Post]
    Backpage's days may be numbered.

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/backpage-...225411507.html

    Good news for us, we are ready. New version coming out soon.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/

    A2
    Zero ads for Madison at the moment:

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...adison/&catid=

  13. #3093

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodKarma  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has any info on natalie, been trying to find some time to meet with her. Feel free to pm.

    http://612-220-2127.escortsincollege...t-7520766.html
    Finally got schedules to work out and took her up on her hhr special. Sweet girl, seemed to enjoy herself as well. Seemed most everything was on the menu. Legit, not an upcharger, and not a clock watcher. Would recommend. Nice figure, fresh out of the shower so not as made up as in the pics but still cute.

    GK.

  14. #3092

    Anyone seen her?

    http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs...y-rub/16930142

    Limited available in the dells and thought I would give her a try. Email reply comes from someone named Kevin. Not really interested in Kevin. Any intel?

  15. #3091

    Fyi

    Backpage's days may be numbered.

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/backpage-...225411507.html

    Good news for us, we are ready. New version coming out soon.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape