Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 15,856 to 15,870 of 30759
-
10-10-16 16:43 #14904Senior Member

Posts: 68Who is this?
Can anyone tell me the name of this girl, where she works out of, and if HE is available?
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5822260099.html
Her pics look familiar to me from years back, but I can't remember her name and if she plays or not.
-
10-10-16 16:07 #14903Senior Member

Posts: 642Curious
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...ur-day/2705065
Been trying to figure out who this is and what room? Pm preferred.
-
10-10-16 12:57 #14902Senior Member

Posts: 40Keep looking
Mahalos, GL.
Originally Posted by G3504
[View Original Post]
I need to move quicker on my wish list. No far they move away before I get a taste!
-
10-09-16 22:52 #14901Senior Member

Posts: 174Much Mahalos
Thanks for the heads up, I think I will take the plunge now and report back later this week.
Originally Posted by Ernestm
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-16 18:06 #14900Senior Member

Posts: 669Uosellin Angie
I know Angie just returned from a vacay in Thailand. I also noticed that she is trying to negotiate tips for extras. She has a killer bod but her face does look odd IMHO.
Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-16 15:15 #14899Senior Member

Posts: 544Oh and Yes
The pics are an accurate representation. You will not be disappointed about her looks.
Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-16 15:13 #14898Senior Member

Posts: 544Did Not Experience Upsell
She will ask what kind of massage you want; then just take it from there. No roaming was allowed but I did leave happy. Again, this was when she first got here almost a year ago, so things may have changed. I have been to that establishment many times and had massage with 5 different girls, they all negotiate or ask a little differently. I remember being there to see another girl, and overheard her scolding a customer over the phone, apparently he shorted her $20 the time before. Damage for me was 60 + 60.
Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-16 12:28 #14897Senior Member

Posts: 40Mahalo, P.
Originally Posted by Poiuy2
[View Original Post]
So I take it, she's not a favorite of yours?
Or you into mining operations?
-
10-09-16 08:07 #14896Senior Member

Posts: 174Wow
She looks great in these pics whether she be in her 40's or even 30's. Does she actually look like her pics though? Lastly, I have had some experiences before at 2701 where Angie tried to upsell me well over 150. Did you have a similar experience, what was the damage? Well I will try for her this week and report back. Thanks for the info. You think I should tell her upfront I would like the light touch teasing or should I wait for her to offer? Thanks again.
Originally Posted by Ernestm
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-16 05:13 #14895Senior Member

Posts: 372I believe she is still in Japan until at least the end of the year. Not sure about the FIV. She wears granny panties over some depends so hard to penetrate. Haha.
Originally Posted by UncleHappy
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-16 04:01 #14894Senior Member

Posts: 516Review (was just recently there) +'s.
Originally Posted by Ernestm
[View Original Post]
CICI? Giggled about having 4 other aliases. No HF $ down or asking of any kind until session finish +.
Full body massage, inc. Walking on back --strong +.
Big spacious room, quiet, private. No interuptions. Actually that 27th floor only has 4 units, 2 on each side +.
Full hour massage. Asked for extras after? (wasn't offered) . Got slow HJ + because any indication earlier would have shortened / rushed massage?
Giggly said no to touching. But still allowed anyways +.
Jr. Popped fast. Not a definite no if could have got FS?. But know I could have got her clothes off (damn JR.) +/.
Hot toweled. Dressed. Met her outside. Asked how much total- FIRST TALK OF ANY RE: $ +.
Said *. 2 (gave *. 4) -she didn't ask, suggest more or react. +.
Total time 1 hour 20 min. +.
WILL REPEAT. Hope goes exactly the same. Except getting her clothes off.
-
10-09-16 02:57 #14893Senior Member

Posts: 516She's gone til possible December. Went back to Japan. Son back in (here) school in January. School year starts to early here compared to Japan, so son will start here 2nd half of school year (Jan. 2017). Highly reviewed.
Originally Posted by UncleHappy
[View Original Post]
One the ones that kept getting better & better, compared to when first got here FOB. (couple of hits, but not grand slam yet).
-
10-09-16 02:01 #14892Senior Member

Posts: 275I don't remember the exact details of the reviews, but I do recall generalized information. As far as I know she is MIA at the moment. Something about being in japan. As far as services go I have no idea. GL!
Originally Posted by UncleHappy
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-16 01:10 #14891Senior Member

Posts: 544Apple
It's Apple from Thai Style. I think she has been reviewed before. She has been with Thai Style in 2701 for about a year. She is nice looking for a 40 something. I got a light touch teasing massage and the HE, this was 10 months ago or so.
Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-16 00:45 #14890Senior Member

Posts: 174411 on this beautiful gal named Me na?











Reply With Quote





