Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 6045
-
10-10-16 00:39 #3105Senior Member

Posts: 2120Broo net
Is it really that hard to spell brunette?
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...te&layout=date
-
10-09-16 15:12 #3104Senior Member

Posts: 393I looked up their names on CCAP and FB?
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-16 13:35 #3103Senior Member

Posts: 43Curious
I'm also curious how you came about this, as my usual research methods didn't turn it up so I missed something. Thanks for the info though!
Originally Posted by RndmFF
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-16 11:16 #3102Senior Member

Posts: 2120I'm curious how you know this. Feel free to PM.
Originally Posted by RndmFF
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-16 23:40 #3101Senior Member

Posts: 393Is under management and CCAP shows list of thefts. During texting she was very incomprehensible, stated brunette does not do oral, prices constantly changed.
Originally Posted by UnitedFan
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-16 23:17 #3100Senior Member

Posts: 2120Asian
I think this is the Asian woman who posted a few months ago:
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lease/17103074
I never saw her. She had a few ripoff reports.
-
10-08-16 21:33 #3099Senior Member

Posts: 2927Looks goood
These two young ladies look damn good. Someone better go get this pussy.
Originally Posted by UnitedFan
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-16 20:22 #3098Senior Member

Posts: 2120Kayla and friend
Not yet. I think they're only in town for the night.
Originally Posted by UnitedFan
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-16 15:11 #3097Senior Member

Posts: 28Kayla
Anyone seen one of these fine young thangs?
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...tcall/17098905
-
10-08-16 15:03 #3096Senior Member

Posts: 2120Victoria
I haven't seen her. I'd love to, but she's been pretty clear about no kissing. That's a deal breaker for me.
Originally Posted by EddieLee
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-16 14:21 #3095Senior Member

Posts: 2120Natalie
I was able to find her on FB using the number in an older ad. She looks a lot rougher than the pics in her ads. Thanks for the review, though.
Originally Posted by GoodKarma
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-16 14:20 #3094Senior Member

Posts: 2120Not a viable alternative, yet anyway.
Zero ads for Madison at the moment:
Originally Posted by Balsh
[View Original Post]
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...adison/&catid=
-
10-08-16 12:04 #3093Senior Member

Posts: 130Natalie
Finally got schedules to work out and took her up on her hhr special. Sweet girl, seemed to enjoy herself as well. Seemed most everything was on the menu. Legit, not an upcharger, and not a clock watcher. Would recommend. Nice figure, fresh out of the shower so not as made up as in the pics but still cute.
Originally Posted by GoodKarma
[View Original Post]
GK.
-
10-07-16 14:04 #3092Senior Member

Posts: 128Anyone seen her?
http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs...y-rub/16930142
Limited available in the dells and thought I would give her a try. Email reply comes from someone named Kevin. Not really interested in Kevin. Any intel?
-
10-07-16 02:39 #3091Regular Member

Posts: 5Fyi
Backpage's days may be numbered.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/backpage-...225411507.html
Good news for us, we are ready. New version coming out soon.
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/
A2
















