Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #768

    Lol!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    She is tiny but looks compact and sturdy. Looks like you tore this pussy up.
    I did some pussy slaying!!

  2. #767

    Hot young white girls.

    Has anyone seen one of these girls? They look fine as hell.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...tcall/17098905

  3. #766

    Laceyy

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    Isn't that the same lacey that you saw a while back, or am I confused again?
    Yes, it is. I had a good time. I said I wouldn't repeat, but now I feel differently. The positive reviews I've seen make me reconsider.

    I rarely repeat. My list of repeats is pretty short:

    * Kelsey.

    * Bailey.

    * Autumn.

    * Thia.

    * Brunette (my current ATF).

    * Kayla / Jayda / Olivia.

    * Red.

    Of this list, the ones I'd still see if I could is even shorter.

  4. #765
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage for 90 minutes?
    Isn't that the same lacey that you saw a while back, or am I confused again?

  5. #764

    300

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage for 90 minutes?
    I sure like that hot little body and she has such a great inviting attitude.

  6. #763

    Good review

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerMan  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-real/16980554

    I think there's been some talk on here about this girl, here's MY 2 cents.

    Started text back and forth last night FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS! We seem to hit it off pretty well and we set up a time for this morning.

    Met at the motel and was greeted by the girl in the ad, HOT little spinner, GREAT little body! We had an awesome time, GFE, lots of kissing, pretty good BBBJ, DATY, cow girl, reverse cow girl, finished w / mish. TIGHT little shaved kitty, I will DEFINITELY repeat, she was very warm and friendly.

    She has been added to my list of fav. Girls.
    She is tiny but looks compact and sturdy. Looks like you tore this pussy up.

  7. #762

    Laceyy 90 minutes

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerMan  [View Original Post]
    Made use of EVERY MINUTE!
    What was the damage for 90 minutes?

  8. #761

    Saw this little hottie again for 90 min

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerMan  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-real/16980554

    I think there's been some talk on here about this girl, here's MY 2 cents.

    Started text back and forth last night FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS! We seem to hit it off pretty well and we set up a time for this morning.

    Met at the motel and was greeted by the girl in the ad, HOT little spinner, GREAT little body! We had an awesome time, GFE, lots of kissing, pretty good BBBJ, DATY, cow girl, reverse cow girl, finished w / mish. TIGHT little shaved kitty, I will DEFINITELY repeat, she was very warm and friendly.

    She has been added to my list of fav. Girls.
    Made use of EVERY MINUTE!

  9. #760

    Mary Fox

    In case you have not noticed it, Mary Fox is in town.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...y-fox/16901933

  10. #759

    Yes, that was her

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    Yes that was her and she was a dancer for a while. One of my all time favorites.
    She kept a little dog next to her bed and would complain that her pussy was hurting, LOL. Yes, it was hurting from all the dick being put in it. She and Brooklyn were into some kind of death match. I did not give a damn cause I banged them both, LOL. So if Brooklyn is still around and looking good, then go get this pussy.

  11. #758
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    The dream talk is stupid. So is the nonsense symbols for money. That's my view. But, dream on. Whatever.
    That is also my view!

  12. #757
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTen  [View Original Post]
    I think Brooklyn's "friend" was Danielle. Didn't she dance at Silk Madison for a while? No idea what happened to her.
    Yes that was her and she was a dancer for a while. One of my all time favorites.

  13. #756
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    Why is she going to retire a second time, just cut back and sling the pussy from time to time for a little chump change. I have been with Brooklyn when she was fighting with that other blonde girl (whatever happened to her? She has some real good pussy and knows how to work her tight ass.
    I think Brooklyn's "friend" was Danielle. Didn't she dance at Silk Madison for a while? No idea what happened to her.

  14. #755

    Dream

    Quote Originally Posted by MyySpace  [View Original Post]
    When others say I had a dream. Is it actually a dream or did it happen?

    LOL.
    The dream talk is stupid. So is the nonsense symbols for money. That's my view. But, dream on. Whatever.

  15. #754

    It means.

    Quote Originally Posted by MyySpace  [View Original Post]
    When others say I had a dream. Is it actually a dream or did it happen?

    LOL.
    We dreamt that it REALLY did happen.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape