Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #757
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTen  [View Original Post]
    I think Brooklyn's "friend" was Danielle. Didn't she dance at Silk Madison for a while? No idea what happened to her.
    Yes that was her and she was a dancer for a while. One of my all time favorites.

  2. #756
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    Why is she going to retire a second time, just cut back and sling the pussy from time to time for a little chump change. I have been with Brooklyn when she was fighting with that other blonde girl (whatever happened to her? She has some real good pussy and knows how to work her tight ass.
    I think Brooklyn's "friend" was Danielle. Didn't she dance at Silk Madison for a while? No idea what happened to her.

  3. #755

    Dream

    Quote Originally Posted by MyySpace  [View Original Post]
    When others say I had a dream. Is it actually a dream or did it happen?

    LOL.
    The dream talk is stupid. So is the nonsense symbols for money. That's my view. But, dream on. Whatever.

  4. #754

    It means.

    Quote Originally Posted by MyySpace  [View Original Post]
    When others say I had a dream. Is it actually a dream or did it happen?

    LOL.
    We dreamt that it REALLY did happen.

  5. #753

    Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Hello Mates,

    This is my very first post, and I am reporting on my very first escort outing. Been feeling needy lately, started lurking around here and found tons of valuable info, for which I am grateful. I've had a couple of FBSM experiences in the past, but was wanting a more indepth activity. Re those FBSMs: I saw Tara once 6 or 7 years ago. I enjoyed it--her massage skills are as good as most legit providers I've seen--but it was not the mind-blowing experience I was hoping for and that why'all have been reporting lately. Sounds like she has expanded her toolbox a bit since my visit, so maybe I'll try again. More recently, I saw Violet de Mora, and enjoyed that very much. She is excellent at what she does. But given that high-quality FS can be had for not all that much more than the price of her top-notch handy work, it does not seem like a good value proposition. So I decided to wade into deeper waters.

    After doing much homework--that's the kind of guy I am. I'll spend a week on research before buying a new microwave--I narrowed my choices down to two providers for my maiden voyage. Both of them named Brooklyn. Not the Janesville one, but the skinny one and the veteran one who has announced her impending retirement. I ended up going with the veteran, since there may not be many more opportunities to see her. It turned out to be both the best possible and worst possible choice. Worst possible because, as my first time out, I will compare ever provider I see in the future with her, and will likely be disappointed most of the time. In a word, this Brooklyn is awesome. I had such a good time. Here's a brief recap of the dream I had with her (Is the whole "dream" euphemism thing really necessary? It seems kind of silly. But what the hell I know?

    Being a newb, I was pretty nervous going into her Northside apartment, practically shaking, but she's so sweet and kind and laid back, my nerves melted away pretty fast. You can talk to her like a friend. Physically, she's extremely attractive--sleek and toned. Perfect small perky breasts, which are my favorite kind. I spent a lot of time licking them, which she appeared to like a lot. Her face is really very pretty, with exceptional eyes. She is very, very affectionate. Lots of kissing. More kissing possibly than I've done with my wife in any single hour. Or my previous wife for that matter. Future wives? Who's to say? If they look and kiss like Brooklyn, maybe. But they won't, because I am a short, bald, middle-aged, realistic guy. But I digress. Everything covered. No Greek. Other than that, not too many other barriers. I'm old and tired, and sometimes the wiener doesn't work as well as it did a quarter century ago. Brooklyn brought out the best in my fickle little buddy. As time grew short and I stood in front of of her so she could stroke my load onto her exquisite chest, I experienced a moment of happiness of the kind that doesn't happen every day.

    She really is planning to retire at the end of this month (though there's some possibility that will be pushed back for another month), so I strongly recommend you do not procrastinate if you're thinking about calling her. I'm not rich, so I have to start saving my pennies to complete my tour of the Brooklyns. I'll report back after I manage to connect with the thin one.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-late/17069530
    Why is she going to retire a second time, just cut back and sling the pussy from time to time for a little chump change. I have been with Brooklyn when she was fighting with that other blonde girl (whatever happened to her? She has some real good pussy and knows how to work her tight ass.

  6. #752
    When others say I had a dream. Is it actually a dream or did it happen?

    LOL.

  7. #751

    Trip to Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Hello Mates,

    This is my very first post, and I am reporting on my very first escort outing. Been feeling needy lately, started lurking around here and found tons of valuable info, for which I am grateful. I've had a couple of FBSM experiences in the past, but was wanting a more indepth activity. Re those FBSMs: I saw Tara once 6 or 7 years ago. I enjoyed it--her massage skills are as good as most legit providers I've seen--but it was not the mind-blowing experience I was hoping for and that why'all have been reporting lately. Sounds like she has expanded her toolbox a bit since my visit, so maybe I'll try again. More recently, I saw Violet de Mora, and enjoyed that very much. She is excellent at what she does. But given that high-quality FS can be had for not all that much more than the price of her top-notch handy work, it does not seem like a good value proposition. So I decided to wade into deeper waters.

    After doing much homework--that's the kind of guy I am. I'll spend a week on research before buying a new microwave--I narrowed my choices down to two providers for my maiden voyage. Both of them named Brooklyn. Not the Janesville one, but the skinny one and the veteran one who has announced her impending retirement. I ended up going with the veteran, since there may not be many more opportunities to see her. It turned out to be both the best possible and worst possible choice. Worst possible because, as my first time out, I will compare ever provider I see in the future with her, and will likely be disappointed most of the time. In a word, this Brooklyn is awesome. I had such a good time. Here's a brief recap of the dream I had with her (Is the whole "dream" euphemism thing really necessary? It seems kind of silly. But what the hell I know?

    Being a newb, I was pretty nervous going into her Northside apartment, practically shaking, but she's so sweet and kind and laid back, my nerves melted away pretty fast. You can talk to her like a friend. Physically, she's extremely attractive--sleek and toned. Perfect small perky breasts, which are my favorite kind. I spent a lot of time licking them, which she appeared to like a lot. Her face is really very pretty, with exceptional eyes. She is very, very affectionate. Lots of kissing. More kissing possibly than I've done with my wife in any single hour. Or my previous wife for that matter. Future wives? Who's to say? If they look and kiss like Brooklyn, maybe. But they won't, because I am a short, bald, middle-aged, realistic guy. But I digress. Everything covered. No Greek. Other than that, not too many other barriers. I'm old and tired, and sometimes the wiener doesn't work as well as it did a quarter century ago. Brooklyn brought out the best in my fickle little buddy. As time grew short and I stood in front of of her so she could stroke my load onto her exquisite chest, I experienced a moment of happiness of the kind that doesn't happen every day.

    She really is planning to retire at the end of this month (though there's some possibility that will be pushed back for another month), so I strongly recommend you do not procrastinate if you're thinking about calling her. I'm not rich, so I have to start saving my pennies to complete my tour of the Brooklyns. I'll report back after I manage to connect with the thin one.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-late/17069530
    Welcome to the club! Sounds like you had a great first outing. Thanks for the great report. We can all pick up good Info her as we all share the good and bad. I'm still a little nervous when seeing a new provider especially if they have not been reviewed or talked about, and I've been hobbying for years, I'm looking forward to you other trip into Brooklyn have fun and now go get that pussy!

  8. #750

    Last Train to Brooklyn

    Hello Mates,

    This is my very first post, and I am reporting on my very first escort outing. Been feeling needy lately, started lurking around here and found tons of valuable info, for which I am grateful. I've had a couple of FBSM experiences in the past, but was wanting a more indepth activity. Re those FBSMs: I saw Tara once 6 or 7 years ago. I enjoyed it--her massage skills are as good as most legit providers I've seen--but it was not the mind-blowing experience I was hoping for and that why'all have been reporting lately. Sounds like she has expanded her toolbox a bit since my visit, so maybe I'll try again. More recently, I saw Violet de Mora, and enjoyed that very much. She is excellent at what she does. But given that high-quality FS can be had for not all that much more than the price of her top-notch handy work, it does not seem like a good value proposition. So I decided to wade into deeper waters.

    After doing much homework--that's the kind of guy I am. I'll spend a week on research before buying a new microwave--I narrowed my choices down to two providers for my maiden voyage. Both of them named Brooklyn. Not the Janesville one, but the skinny one and the veteran one who has announced her impending retirement. I ended up going with the veteran, since there may not be many more opportunities to see her. It turned out to be both the best possible and worst possible choice. Worst possible because, as my first time out, I will compare ever provider I see in the future with her, and will likely be disappointed most of the time. In a word, this Brooklyn is awesome. I had such a good time. Here's a brief recap of the dream I had with her (Is the whole "dream" euphemism thing really necessary? It seems kind of silly. But what the hell I know?

    Being a newb, I was pretty nervous going into her Northside apartment, practically shaking, but she's so sweet and kind and laid back, my nerves melted away pretty fast. You can talk to her like a friend. Physically, she's extremely attractive--sleek and toned. Perfect small perky breasts, which are my favorite kind. I spent a lot of time licking them, which she appeared to like a lot. Her face is really very pretty, with exceptional eyes. She is very, very affectionate. Lots of kissing. More kissing possibly than I've done with my wife in any single hour. Or my previous wife for that matter. Future wives? Who's to say? If they look and kiss like Brooklyn, maybe. But they won't, because I am a short, bald, middle-aged, realistic guy. But I digress. Everything covered. No Greek. Other than that, not too many other barriers. I'm old and tired, and sometimes the wiener doesn't work as well as it did a quarter century ago. Brooklyn brought out the best in my fickle little buddy. As time grew short and I stood in front of of her so she could stroke my load onto her exquisite chest, I experienced a moment of happiness of the kind that doesn't happen every day.

    She really is planning to retire at the end of this month (though there's some possibility that will be pushed back for another month), so I strongly recommend you do not procrastinate if you're thinking about calling her. I'm not rich, so I have to start saving my pennies to complete my tour of the Brooklyns. I'll report back after I manage to connect with the thin one.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-late/17069530

  9. #749

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerMan  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-real/16980554

    I think there's been some talk on here about this girl, here's MY 2 cents.

    Started text back and forth last night FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS! We seem to hit it off pretty well and we set up a time for this morning.

    Met at the motel and was greeted by the girl in the ad, HOT little spinner, GREAT little body! We had an awesome time, GFE, lots of kissing, pretty good BBBJ, DATY, cow girl, reverse cow girl, finished w / mish. TIGHT little shaved kitty, I will DEFINITELY repeat, she was very warm and friendly.

    She has been added to my list of fav. Girls.
    Looks like you hit it real big. I am going to go get some of this good pussy. Thanks.

  10. #748

    Lacey

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-real/16980554

    I think there's been some talk on here about this girl, here's MY 2 cents.

    Started text back and forth last night FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS! We seem to hit it off pretty well and we set up a time for this morning.

    Met at the motel and was greeted by the girl in the ad, HOT little spinner, GREAT little body! We had an awesome time, GFE, lots of kissing, pretty good BBBJ, DATY, cow girl, reverse cow girl, finished w / mish. TIGHT little shaved kitty, I will DEFINITELY repeat, she was very warm and friendly.

    She has been added to my list of fav. Girls.

  11. #747

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerMan  [View Original Post]
    Dream 1 - Queen.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...th-me/16781225

    Had a dream about this girl today, easy set up, 200 for the hr, great kisser, ok time, was a little to chunky for my taste, nice girl, won't repeat.

    Dream 2 , no name, her heading is.

    Why settle for less when you deserve the best.

    WHAT A FUCKING JOKE!

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-best/17013950

    Ok set up, had to send a dick pic and then when I arrived at the room she had to see it AGAIN!! I'm surprised she didn't compare it to the pic I sent for verification! Not to bad looking had a bit of mommy fat. 150 for half hr.

    Does not kiss, cannot kiss her ANYWHERE!

    Would not touch mr winky without a cover, she would only rub my leg. She was so cold (one time she said don't GET TO CLOSE! , you would think she could at least act like she wanted me there. So many rules I could even getting it up! Now I'm not a bad looking dude, I'm clean, respectfull and when I turn on the charm most will let me do things they usally wouldn't allow, THIS chick treated my like a RABID DOG! I asked. Can I give you a back rub? (Cause it helps get my motor running) and she WOULDN'T LET ME DO THAT!

    Finally I got up and said this is NOT going to and I got the hell out of there.

    DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!
    Bad reviews are very helpful. Thanks for exposing her. She was a maybe, now a definite no way.

  12. #746
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerMan  [View Original Post]
    Pics of this chick was posted today In the escorts category AND the body rub with DIFFERENT NUMBERS!
    She's optimizing her inbound sales channel.

  13. #745

    I forgot to mention

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerMan  [View Original Post]
    Dream 1 - Queen.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...th-me/16781225

    Had a dream about this girl today, easy set up, 200 for the hr, great kisser, ok time, was a little to chunky for my taste, nice girl, won't repeat.

    Dream 2 , no name, her heading is.

    Why settle for less when you deserve the best.

    WHAT A FUCKING JOKE!

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-best/17013950

    Ok set up, had to send a dick pic and then when I arrived at the room she had to see it AGAIN!! I'm surprised she didn't compare it to the pic I sent for verification! Not to bad looking had a bit of mommy fat. 150 for half hr.

    Does not kiss, cannot kiss her ANYWHERE!

    Would not touch mr winky without a cover, she would only rub my leg. She was so cold (one time she said don't GET TO CLOSE! , you would think she could at least act like she wanted me there. So many rules I could even getting it up! Now I'm not a bad looking dude, I'm clean, respectfull and when I turn on the charm most will let me do things they usally wouldn't allow, THIS chick treated my like a RABID DOG! I asked. Can I give you a back rub? (Cause it helps get my motor running) and she WOULDN'T LET ME DO THAT!

    Finally I got up and said this is NOT going to work and I got the hell out of there.

    DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!
    She had one of those blue tooth things in her ear, I could see it under her hair and I asked about and she says. Well, I do alot of driving. ? WTF! Well she sure wasn't driving now!. Strange.

  14. #744

    Funny

    Pics of this chick was posted today In the escorts category AND the body rub with DIFFERENT NUMBERS!

  15. #743

    Friday not so fun day

    Dream 1 - Queen.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...th-me/16781225

    Had a dream about this girl today, easy set up, 200 for the hr, great kisser, ok time, was a little to chunky for my taste, nice girl, won't repeat.

    Dream 2 , no name, her heading is.

    Why settle for less when you deserve the best.

    WHAT A FUCKING JOKE!

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-best/17013950

    Ok set up, had to send a dick pic and then when I arrived at the room she had to see it AGAIN!! I'm surprised she didn't compare it to the pic I sent for verification! Not to bad looking had a bit of mommy fat. 150 for half hr.

    Does not kiss, cannot kiss her ANYWHERE!

    Would not touch mr winky without a cover, she would only rub my leg. She was so cold (one time she said don't GET TO CLOSE! , you would think she could at least act like she wanted me there. So many rules I could even getting it up! Now I'm not a bad looking dude, I'm clean, respectfull and when I turn on the charm most will let me do things they usally wouldn't allow, THIS chick treated my like a RABID DOG! I asked. Can I give you a back rub? (Cause it helps get my motor running) and she WOULDN'T LET ME DO THAT!

    Finally I got up and said this is NOT going to and I got the hell out of there.

    DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape