Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,901 to 15,915 of 16668
-
10-08-16 18:41 #768Senior Member

Posts: 137Lol!!
I did some pussy slaying!!
Originally Posted by Howard5354
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-16 15:04 #767Senior Member

Posts: 28Hot young white girls.
Has anyone seen one of these girls? They look fine as hell.
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...tcall/17098905
-
10-08-16 14:46 #766Senior Member

Posts: 2120Laceyy
Yes, it is. I had a good time. I said I wouldn't repeat, but now I feel differently. The positive reviews I've seen make me reconsider.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
I rarely repeat. My list of repeats is pretty short:
* Kelsey.
* Bailey.
* Autumn.
* Thia.
* Brunette (my current ATF).
* Kayla / Jayda / Olivia.
* Red.
Of this list, the ones I'd still see if I could is even shorter.
-
10-08-16 13:59 #765Senior Member

Posts: 961Isn't that the same lacey that you saw a while back, or am I confused again?
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-16 12:58 #764Senior Member

Posts: 137300
I sure like that hot little body and she has such a great inviting attitude.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-16 11:39 #763Senior Member

Posts: 2927Good review
She is tiny but looks compact and sturdy. Looks like you tore this pussy up.
Originally Posted by DreamerMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-16 11:24 #762Senior Member

Posts: 2120Laceyy 90 minutes
What was the damage for 90 minutes?
Originally Posted by DreamerMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-16 08:32 #761Senior Member

Posts: 137Saw this little hottie again for 90 min
Made use of EVERY MINUTE!
Originally Posted by DreamerMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-16 04:50 #760Senior Member

Posts: 2927Mary Fox
In case you have not noticed it, Mary Fox is in town.
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...y-fox/16901933
-
10-08-16 04:35 #759Senior Member

Posts: 2927Yes, that was her
She kept a little dog next to her bed and would complain that her pussy was hurting, LOL. Yes, it was hurting from all the dick being put in it. She and Brooklyn were into some kind of death match. I did not give a damn cause I banged them both, LOL. So if Brooklyn is still around and looking good, then go get this pussy.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-16 22:44 #758Senior Member

Posts: 961That is also my view!
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-16 22:43 #757Senior Member

Posts: 961Yes that was her and she was a dancer for a while. One of my all time favorites.
Originally Posted by BigTen
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-16 22:05 #756Senior Member

Posts: 513I think Brooklyn's "friend" was Danielle. Didn't she dance at Silk Madison for a while? No idea what happened to her.
Originally Posted by Howard5354
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-16 20:08 #755Senior Member

Posts: 2120Dream
The dream talk is stupid. So is the nonsense symbols for money. That's my view. But, dream on. Whatever.
Originally Posted by MyySpace
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-16 18:47 #754Senior Member

Posts: 137It means.
We dreamt that it REALLY did happen
Originally Posted by MyySpace
[View Original Post]
.










Reply With Quote






