Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30977

    Visiting From Tennessee

    Noobie in the Baltimore Area. Did my research on the forum. Just want to know if there are any plump or BBW streetwalkers at the circle / Wilkens? In the mood for that type.

  2. #30976
    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    Little Sara had some good stuff in between them nice legs the last time I saw her which is a couple yrs ago now. I kinda miss it and I wonder if its still good. (Let me know fellas).

    I see that Mr. Night Timer loves it http://www.ccptube.com/video/1338/lil-pussy-packed.html.
    Somebody has that thang all bent out of shape. Almost looks asian?

  3. #30975

    Little Sara from Wilkens Avenue Baltimore, Md taking that long stroke

    Little Sara had some good stuff in between them nice legs the last time I saw her which is a couple yrs ago now. I kinda miss it and I wonder if its still good. (Let me know fellas).

    I see that Mr. Night Timer loves it http://www.ccptube.com/video/1338/lil-pussy-packed.html.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SANY0028.jpg‎   SANY0029.jpg‎   SANY0030.jpg‎   SANY0034.jpg‎   SANY0035.jpg‎  


  4. #30974
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    You should have been out there early evening was like a pussy convention, no LE at all thru out areas, even some different talent not scene before. As usual most got picked up quick, but amazing to see that many together at same time.

    Be Safe Be Careful.
    Most certainly agree saw some nice way with decent bootys on the fair haven side but was Skeptical because of LE be careful guys.

  5. #30973

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by MystRyan  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Taylor from BP has any STDs? I want to go raw on her. She was still being her bitchy self when I saw her. I'm not sure I want to hear her complaining again but that is a cute and still tight girl.
    You would be well advised to NOT take that option.

  6. #30972

    Here KITTY, KITTY

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo64  [View Original Post]
    Some Recent Stuff:
    Natalie: Yes, and then there's Natalie. Probably one of the nicest girls I've ever met. As others say, she will try and make you relaxed and comfortable. Only concern, she is getting a little skinny for me. I buy her, (and her cat!) food whenever I see her. She is so appreciative.

    That's all I got for now.
    NATALIE is a nice girl, good luck in trying to catch up with her. I cruised the circle around noon to 1 pm, waited about 15 minutes, no Natalie, she wasn't expecting me. Did see a nice blond with a pony tail. Tats on her arms and shoulder, let her go another block up from the circle, I saw an attractive girl with jet black hair, I tried to cross the traffic, but when I got there she was gone.

    I drove over to Washington BLVD, looking for BETH and BECKY, neither were out. Had enough and headed home. BBB.

  7. #30971

    Taylor

    Does anyone know if Taylor from BP has any STDs? I want to go raw on her. She was still being her bitchy self when I saw her. I'm not sure I want to hear her complaining again but that is a cute and still tight girl.

  8. #30970
    Quote Originally Posted by PitMan187  [View Original Post]
    It is on fire down there tonight police and and cars with tag readers under covers. Stay Away Guys. And be safe.
    You should have been out there early evening was like a pussy convention, no LE at all thru out areas, even some different talent not scene before. As usual most got picked up quick, but amazing to see that many together at same time.

    Be Safe Be Careful.

  9. #30969

    Rip-Off, Beware of RedHead Krista

    It was extremely hot up Brooklyn Park but I decided to look anyways. Some action but they were with other guys so, I didn't pursue. Came up on Jeffrey&8, this chick said she wasn't working but flagged me down when I turned around. Told me she was trying to get a fix and needed money, Sign 1. As I start driving down the street, she ask me if she can get the money up front, Sign 2. I told her No. Told her again, I'm just getting mines and I'm gone, she says ok. Found a dark alley, gave her. 5, start going at it, she complaining about how I am hurting her, Sign 3. Now I'm irritated, then she fabricate a story saying she saw someone in the alley walking to a trashcan, Sign 4. Now Mr J. Is rock hard and now she don't want to do it anymore. Instead of arguing with her, I told her to just give me half my money back, she didn't obviously and starts talking about how I'm treating her like a Prstute, NO S*#T. I just let it go as a lost.

    Did meet this sexy little thank named Trish w / tats on her chest. Not too bad looking, small but cute frame by up Washburn&3rd. I let her know and she cut me a break with. 4 and she didn't argue, nice CBJ, and nice kitty. She did tell me not to worry, karma will get that chick. Dropped Trish off and will be my go-to now.

    Be careful out there, there were a lot of LEO out there just staked out, arked and unmarked.

  10. #30968

    Christine or Christina

    Met Christine or Christina can't remember which on Harford rd tonight around 10. Prob 5'8 thin long straight dark hair. Cute with a little dark complexion. Said she only comes out very briefly a few times a wk. Turns out I remembered her frm yrs ago. Very cool and easy to talk to. Very accommodating as well. Got bbbjcimws for standard rates. Very good at what she does. Was takin a bit so I was rubbing her ass and she unbuttoned for me so I had easy access to her bkdoor. Once I started playin with her ass.

    It didn't take long. No complaining at all. All inputs available. No digits bt I gave her mine. Wait and see. If you catch her treat her well. Sweet girl. Be safe. Mo.

  11. #30967

    Brooklyn Park and Pontiac Street

    It is on fire down there tonight police and and cars with tag readers under covers. Stay Away Guys. And be safe.

  12. #30966

  13. #30965

  14. #30964

    re: Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from her today. Says she's in Hagerstown if somebody wants to help her with the rent.

    Hit me up.
    Please hook a brother up. Or anyone at that who has her recent number. Think I'd actually do a road trip for her. Miss that one a bit myself.

    raBBit

  15. #30963

    re: phat kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Fat girls need love too!!
    But the third one. OMG, what a phat kitten. If anyone could tell me who that was, I'd hit that.

    raBBit

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape