Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,436 to 30,450 of 61397
-
10-05-16 20:45 #30962Senior Member

Posts: 614Anyone know her?
Saw her in a tight short dress and heels at the Royal Farms on Washington and Monroe begging every guy in the lot for dollars. A guy tried to pick her up but doesn't look like she was interested and just wanted money. She was there for a bit but did eventually hop in someone's car and they drove off.
-
10-05-16 19:07 #30961Senior Member

Posts: 92Skinny dawn
Cruised down Wilkins today, spied skinny dawn on the stoop by Payson. Pulled over and made the scoop. Headed to her spot. Nice clean safe house. Got busy, no drama, works hard, tight cootch and decent BBBJ skills. Always a great attitude. Filled her like a donut cleaned up and dropped her off where I picked her up. Stay safe and happy hunting fellas!
-
10-05-16 17:45 #30960Senior Member

Posts: 2344Kandi, in her own words
Can you let evry1 kno I'm over west 4 as few hrs.
-
10-05-16 15:51 #30959Senior Member

Posts: 2419Cameras working right now.
Originally Posted by PitMan187
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-16 15:32 #30958Senior Member

Posts: 155Wilkens
I took a trip around the circle today it was pretty much dead everywhere. Except for two stragglers that look like they came off of The Walking Dead.
-
10-05-16 15:14 #30957Senior Member

Posts: 72Some recent stuff
Some Recent Stuff:
Taylor from Fairhaven and CB Pontiac: As usual. A complete disaster! I try to give her another chance and it always turns to crap. No, I probably will never learn. I've wasted so much money on her. Also, I'm getting sick of her touting how she is the most beautiful and the #1 wanted girl in the area. She is a pain in the ass.
Natalie: Yes, and then there's Natalie. Probably one of the nicest girls I've ever met. As others say, she will try and make you relaxed and comfortable. Only concern, she is getting a little skinny for me. I buy her, (and her cat!) food whenever I see her. She is so appreciative.
Monica from Fairhaven an BP Pontiac. Yes, the one that was in jail. Very nice girl. Decent oral. Her right arm is really swollen from the needles. Last time I was with her she really smelt bad. But all in all, a good date.
Bree from the circle. Skinny girl. Sometimes wears glasses. I don't know. She just seems a little weird for me. Not great oral.
Kristen from Fairhaven. Cute girl with the unique walk. Got some requests to meet her about two weeks ago but declined. I have not seen her walking recently. As stated before, I don't trust her.
That's all I got for now.
-
10-05-16 05:48 #30956Senior Member

Posts: 1788The second one and the last one are definitely Kiara.
Originally Posted by Baltimoronic
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-16 04:56 #30955Senior Member

Posts: 174Star
Clean out your inbox.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-16 00:18 #30954Senior Member

Posts: 52Natalie
Natalie is by the circle. Slow night.
-
10-04-16 23:07 #30953Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
10-04-16 23:03 #30952Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
10-04-16 22:58 #30951Senior Member

Posts: 2419Starr
Got a text from her today. Says she's in Hagerstown if somebody wants to help her with the rent.
Hit me up.
-
10-04-16 14:18 #30950Senior Member

Posts: 109Last is definitely kiara. Tattoo and location undeniable.
Originally Posted by Whitt
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-16 13:34 #30949Senior Member

Posts: 133Recent Romps
Lazy with reporting so throwing recent romps in one report- picked up Diane on Ramsay, older WSW, close to 40, hair up in a bun, brunette, not the best looking however her legs looked fantastic in her shorts. She commented on guys passing her by because she is not marked up. I didn't see any signs on use on her though she admitted to it. Nice smooth body, she said she doesn't come out much and I believe it. Vag felt great and I didn't last long with her. Saw her after that but she was walking with her daughter and grand kid. Hope to see her again. Hooked up with B, Bee or whatever. While she looked great (face was clear and her hair was longer), the service was flat out bad. Months ago she was ripping my clothes off in the car, this time she was complaining left and right. Damn shame. Had lousy attitude too, basically told her off when I left, won't repeat. Lastly, have seen Mandie a couple of times. Blonde, thick with a huge chest (DD she told me). Very enjoyable time with her, got the digits, days later she text me with a new number, so picked her up again. She was on Wilkins. She said she was clean but is now back out there. Going to take advantage before the streets takes her body away. Didn't ask about giving her number out so don't bug me.
-
10-04-16 08:53 #30948Senior Member

Posts: 1321Fat girls need love too!!
Originally Posted by Whitt
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




