Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,421 to 30,435 of 61397
-
10-06-16 19:27 #30977Regular Member

Posts: 2Visiting From Tennessee
Noobie in the Baltimore Area. Did my research on the forum. Just want to know if there are any plump or BBW streetwalkers at the circle / Wilkens? In the mood for that type.
-
10-06-16 19:08 #30976Senior Member

Posts: 1321Somebody has that thang all bent out of shape. Almost looks asian?
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-16 16:39 #30975Senior Member

Posts: 279Little Sara from Wilkens Avenue Baltimore, Md taking that long stroke
Little Sara had some good stuff in between them nice legs the last time I saw her which is a couple yrs ago now. I kinda miss it and I wonder if its still good. (Let me know fellas).
I see that Mr. Night Timer loves it http://www.ccptube.com/video/1338/lil-pussy-packed.html.
-
10-06-16 16:38 #30974Regular Member

Posts: 1Most certainly agree saw some nice way with decent bootys on the fair haven side but was Skeptical because of LE be careful guys.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-16 15:57 #30973Senior Member

Posts: 254Taylor
You would be well advised to NOT take that option.
Originally Posted by MystRyan
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-16 13:56 #30972Senior Member

Posts: 1045Here KITTY, KITTY
NATALIE is a nice girl, good luck in trying to catch up with her. I cruised the circle around noon to 1 pm, waited about 15 minutes, no Natalie, she wasn't expecting me. Did see a nice blond with a pony tail. Tats on her arms and shoulder, let her go another block up from the circle, I saw an attractive girl with jet black hair, I tried to cross the traffic, but when I got there she was gone.
Originally Posted by Gonzo64
[View Original Post]
I drove over to Washington BLVD, looking for BETH and BECKY, neither were out. Had enough and headed home. BBB.
-
10-06-16 11:02 #30971Senior Member

Posts: 52Taylor
Does anyone know if Taylor from BP has any STDs? I want to go raw on her. She was still being her bitchy self when I saw her. I'm not sure I want to hear her complaining again but that is a cute and still tight girl.
-
10-06-16 08:26 #30970Senior Member

Posts: 978You should have been out there early evening was like a pussy convention, no LE at all thru out areas, even some different talent not scene before. As usual most got picked up quick, but amazing to see that many together at same time.
Originally Posted by PitMan187
[View Original Post]
Be Safe Be Careful.
-
10-06-16 04:35 #30969Senior Member

Posts: 52Rip-Off, Beware of RedHead Krista
It was extremely hot up Brooklyn Park but I decided to look anyways. Some action but they were with other guys so, I didn't pursue. Came up on Jeffrey&8, this chick said she wasn't working but flagged me down when I turned around. Told me she was trying to get a fix and needed money, Sign 1. As I start driving down the street, she ask me if she can get the money up front, Sign 2. I told her No. Told her again, I'm just getting mines and I'm gone, she says ok. Found a dark alley, gave her. 5, start going at it, she complaining about how I am hurting her, Sign 3. Now I'm irritated, then she fabricate a story saying she saw someone in the alley walking to a trashcan, Sign 4. Now Mr J. Is rock hard and now she don't want to do it anymore. Instead of arguing with her, I told her to just give me half my money back, she didn't obviously and starts talking about how I'm treating her like a Prstute, NO S*#T. I just let it go as a lost.
Did meet this sexy little thank named Trish w / tats on her chest. Not too bad looking, small but cute frame by up Washburn&3rd. I let her know and she cut me a break with. 4 and she didn't argue, nice CBJ, and nice kitty. She did tell me not to worry, karma will get that chick. Dropped Trish off and will be my go-to now.
Be careful out there, there were a lot of LEO out there just staked out, arked and unmarked.
-
10-06-16 01:52 #30968Senior Member

Posts: 55Christine or Christina
Met Christine or Christina can't remember which on Harford rd tonight around 10. Prob 5'8 thin long straight dark hair. Cute with a little dark complexion. Said she only comes out very briefly a few times a wk. Turns out I remembered her frm yrs ago. Very cool and easy to talk to. Very accommodating as well. Got bbbjcimws for standard rates. Very good at what she does. Was takin a bit so I was rubbing her ass and she unbuttoned for me so I had easy access to her bkdoor. Once I started playin with her ass.
It didn't take long. No complaining at all. All inputs available. No digits bt I gave her mine. Wait and see. If you catch her treat her well. Sweet girl. Be safe. Mo.
-
10-06-16 00:24 #30967Senior Member

Posts: 155Brooklyn Park and Pontiac Street
It is on fire down there tonight police and and cars with tag readers under covers. Stay Away Guys. And be safe.
-
10-05-16 23:37 #30966Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
10-05-16 23:36 #30965Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
10-05-16 21:50 #30964Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Starr
Please hook a brother up. Or anyone at that who has her recent number. Think I'd actually do a road trip for her. Miss that one a bit myself.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
raBBit
-
10-05-16 21:48 #30963Senior Member

Posts: 505re: phat kitty
But the third one. OMG, what a phat kitten. If anyone could tell me who that was, I'd hit that.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
raBBit










Reply With Quote




