Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 39,661 to 39,675 of 58879
-
10-06-16 09:58 #19219Senior Member

Posts: 375I saw her a couple days ago as well. Very pretty girl and she definitely seems to like what she does. Had a great time with her and I'm sure I will be seeing Bibi again.
Originally Posted by StCurtis
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-16 08:50 #19218Senior Member

Posts: 297Yumi rocks!
Totally agree. Yumi is great and I'm glad she is back from vacation. Other two working these days are Sarah and Runa. All are good options with Yumi being the best in my book.
Originally Posted by LawDog17
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-16 02:27 #19217Banned Member

Posts: 141If she were my woman
I would pay the bills so she did not have to stroke some Buff Guys Cock.
Originally Posted by BuffGuy111
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-16 21:26 #19216Senior Member

Posts: 618Such hostility LOL
I fell out my seat laughing when I read this. Could you blame dude for not wanting his hot wife stroking off 10+ guys c at cks a day 6 days a week? Just playing devil's advocate. Don't get me wrong, I love me some Lily and her special massages will be missed but I'd see her still just for her regular massages skills alone. Her being Hot is a bonus! I'd never let Lily touch any man's c at ck if she were my woman.
Originally Posted by JohnDagger
[View Original Post]
BG111.
-
10-05-16 19:48 #19215Senior Member

Posts: 795Skylar at Luxsa = A++
Skylar is back part-time at Luxsa. She has lost all of her baby fat and is looking better than ever. Same stellar therapy as before. Remember your manners and you will be rewarded with great service.
A++ on all the important factors (beauty, skills, attitude, etc.). I would definitely repeat again and again!
Be safe.
-
10-05-16 19:37 #19214Senior Member

Posts: 127Just the normal lrice. But times two.
Originally Posted by PerfectAss
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-16 19:11 #19213Regular Member

Posts: 2Address details
Can please PM more info.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by LawDog17
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-16 17:45 #19212Banned Member

Posts: 581Agree 100%
Dog you are much more eloquent than the review I wrote about them so I will concur with everything you said! I have know these gals for over a year and my visits are always satisfying!
Originally Posted by LawDog17
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-16 17:34 #19211Senior Member

Posts: 294Island / Magic
I can never remember what the latest name is for this place but it almost never disappoints. 80 for the hour, sweet table shower, nice massage from my Asian MILF with curly hair and shaved beaver. Sweet milfy bolt ons. My hostess knew me from before so on the flip, no words necessary, full nude, up on the table until I left happier, than a pig in slop. Cleaned up and still had time for deep massage of my legs and feet. Real nice as usual. Left slightly higher than average tip because she was nice to me. As a back up, or on short notice, this place is always solid. Enjoy. - Dog.
-
10-05-16 17:26 #19210Senior Member

Posts: 294Scarlett and Bee
I had an opportunity to see Scarlet and Bee the other day, somewhat by accident. I was lurking the page of BP and thought, I would shoot a text to a cute latina (Bee). Turns out she was conveniently located just off 436 so I said yes. When I got to the nice apartment, I was given the upsell, how about our 4 hand special for $250. Seeing as I was flush, I thought, why not. Still hadn't put 2 and 2 together until Scarlet came in the room and got comfortable. These ladies have been reviewed many times. As I recall, most were good, some were average. I think it all depends on your vibe with them. If you are quiet they will be quiet. If you are fun, they will have fun. I happen to be both fun and funny looking so it worked. Easy rapport, lots of good energy, plenty of roaming. These girls will feed off the energy you give them. We had a pretty cool connection and hit it off pretty well. Next time, I'm taking them out for a meal and a couple of drinks. Both are super sexy and total pros. Like I said, we had good time. I have paid way more for lot less, but had a wonderful 4 handed massage and left satisfied. Truly enjoyed getting to know these ladies. Flat fee. Treat them right and they will do the same for you. Enjoy. Dog.
-
10-05-16 17:02 #19209Senior Member

Posts: 1646Luxsa
Can someone give this senior member the 411 on Luxsa spa. I will be there soon for a convention and will not have a rental car. Is this someplace I can get safely dropped off by a cab or uber. Prices, location, ect. Do they "really" offer nuru? Any assistance will be appreciated. I assume it is not FS. Are there any FS spas in the area?
I searched outcall options and while there are many outcall ads nothing jumped out at me.
-
10-05-16 16:57 #19208Banned Member

Posts: 141Lily Gold her problem
She married a jealous muscle bound loser. He made her stop when they first got married, but when he realized he was incapable of paying the bills he let her go back to her massages. If he is there and hears the wrong thing he will stop her business again. Just like now, maybe one day she will wake up and tell him to kick rocks.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-16 16:27 #19207Senior Member

Posts: 308I'm thinking this place might have been one of the places just recently busted. I have been there on 3 occasions and received extras, last time was FS for 120 before that some harmonica playing twice.
Originally Posted by KalaFina
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-16 12:56 #19206Senior Member

Posts: 202Paige
I saw her today and got a good back rub and your standard ending from an American spa. She's hot for sure, Just wish that full service was an option there with her! I brought quite a bit of cash to try it but she would not go for FS. It is a nice place, well-kept, and good looking girls.
Originally Posted by OrlandoHobby
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-16 11:43 #19205Senior Member

Posts: 169620 East Colonial correction
My bad wrong address.
Originally Posted by YoungMan49
[View Original Post]
It is 620 East Colonial Dr.










Reply With Quote






