Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 39,691 to 39,705 of 58879
-
10-04-16 10:14 #19189Regular Member

Posts: 15T & g
Got a great massage from Yung on Harold. Very playful. Got HJ and futb simultaneously. Went for the full hr. Left very relaxed and a little week in the knees. Definitely hit all the right places. Would definitely repeat.
-
10-04-16 09:50 #19188Senior Member

Posts: 1670Lily gold
Anybody know what happened to her?
She went to advertising multi ads on the body rub section on backpage with multiple girls there to her most recent ad on Craigslist is just her and very clearly tells you it is massage only at 60 an hour. She still is in Oviedo.
One of the girls that use to work with her is advertising as sarah in casselberry now and is working with lydsey, toni and the AA guy. Have not heard anything positive with that group yet. I have called and always get vmail.
Stay safe and have fun.
-
10-04-16 00:34 #19187Regular Member

Posts: 26I'm going to see her a few more times. Massage is great but maybe with enough visits something can happen LOL. I think I only want to keep going to see if it will happen or not LOL. Weird I know.
Originally Posted by CNewton1
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-16 22:30 #19186Senior Member

Posts: 49She may have gone legit. My experience was 2 cars ago so maybe 2010 or even 2009. Just adding my 2 cents. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Jr407
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-16 16:53 #19185Regular Member

Posts: 10Can't agree more
http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...jenna/12697013
Can't agree more with ThaaatOne. I have been to Jenna's massage twice and completely satisfied. I am hoping there would be extras down the line? Any info would be appreciated. Please PM for any guidance.
-
10-03-16 16:38 #19184Regular Member

Posts: 11Paige
Read the recent review on Paige so decided to see for myself. I think I just found my new favorite at luxsa. Sexy with a good body. Worth a visit.
-
10-03-16 15:11 #19183Regular Member

Posts: 26No dreams here
She gives an excellent legit massage in an upscale area with a receptionist. No extras here, but great legit service.
Originally Posted by CNewton1
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-16 13:43 #19182Senior Member

Posts: 159Hello spa /9460 east colonial
Stopped in this Asian massage place for a little relaxation and fun. Was greeted by a young Asian and paid $60. Hr. Went to the room and got undressed and comfortable. The girl asked me hard or medium, told her medium and gentle later. Massage was pretty good and very sensual. Roaming was aloud and her ass felt great. She used oil all over and payed attention to my butt with gentle passes between my legs. After was asked to turn over and began massaging my chest. I was able to play with her boobs which were small but round. She got some oil on my junk and gave a sensual HE. After several minutes, I finally finished the deed and felt great. Not sure if extras were available but I think this is just a rub & tug place. I liked the young staff and much better than some of the other places close by on east colonial which only have old Chinese ladies working who suck at massage and try to get as much money from you for tips. They are a waste of time. Will repeat and great price for the hour.
-
10-03-16 12:05 #19181Senior Member

Posts: 362Same here, anyone?
She looks new to me. Anyone visit?
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-16 11:19 #19180Senior Member

Posts: 63Cb
Went to CB to lick my wounds after getting hosed by another provider, and surprisingly the parking lot was empty. Met Bibi for the first time, awesome experience. Standard fees with everything maybe went a little over time on the overtime, but she seemed to be genuinely enjoying it also.
-
10-02-16 23:46 #19179Senior Member

Posts: 488Ihop
This is too funny. I too wondered why it was called IHOP. I went by there and saw Patricia. I see with the girls there why its called IHOP. With that said I had a good time there and it was a decent place. The lady was for sure a bit older, but I like older chicks. She had some very nice bolt ons. Hour fee was reasonable at 6. 5 x10 golden tickets. Topless HE for 5 x10 golden ticket tip. Seems like more possible with repeat. The nice part is they have showers in the rooms. I had a great massage and showered afterwards. Didn't feel rushed at all. I'll be back form some more pancakes soon! Its better than the asain massage where they rush you out of there.
Originally Posted by Pinoboy
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-16 23:04 #19178Senior Member

Posts: 601Info
Any of you gents seen her and care to report? PM if prefer.
http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs...otels/16810951
-
10-02-16 21:50 #19177Senior Member

Posts: 229IHop
Obviously, I could be wrong (someone else mentioned a pancake place by a different name). This is only what a 'friend' told me and, for all I know, he was yanking my chain. Your explanation sounds pretty much true, from what I was told.
Originally Posted by Razorr99
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-16 19:06 #19176Regular Member

Posts: 10SS isn't all that
So I stopped in a few weeks back and saw a cute therapist who was not bad. Went back to see her again only to find two just okay therapists. One had an okay body the other an okay face. Put them together and maybe they'd be okay. But when I got the okay faced therapist she wasn't all that.
She was pushy with the session, rushed me, there may be other customers but after 5 minutes telling me to finish isn't good service.
No GFE, overpriced, rushed and not all that great to look at. She didn't even get comfortable and her top was less than great. Flappy Bs at best.
Not worth my time again.
-
10-02-16 17:23 #19175Regular Member

Posts: 10SS not all that
Lily isn't all that. Top was below average, waist was hidden by her dress, her gave okay. She had no GFE either. Rushed and just bad service.
Originally Posted by Overboard
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






