Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30963

    re: phat kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Fat girls need love too!!
    But the third one. OMG, what a phat kitten. If anyone could tell me who that was, I'd hit that.

    raBBit

  2. #30962

    Anyone know her?

    Saw her in a tight short dress and heels at the Royal Farms on Washington and Monroe begging every guy in the lot for dollars. A guy tried to pick her up but doesn't look like she was interested and just wanted money. She was there for a bit but did eventually hop in someone's car and they drove off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 14522751_1327980930559435_6602491502003734351_n.jpg‎  

  3. #30961

    Skinny dawn

    Cruised down Wilkins today, spied skinny dawn on the stoop by Payson. Pulled over and made the scoop. Headed to her spot. Nice clean safe house. Got busy, no drama, works hard, tight cootch and decent BBBJ skills. Always a great attitude. Filled her like a donut cleaned up and dropped her off where I picked her up. Stay safe and happy hunting fellas!

  4. #30960

    Kandi, in her own words

    Can you let evry1 kno I'm over west 4 as few hrs.

  5. #30959
    Quote Originally Posted by PitMan187  [View Original Post]
    I took a trip around the circle today it was pretty much dead everywhere. Except for two stragglers that look like they came off of The Walking Dead.
    Cameras working right now.

  6. #30958

    Wilkens

    I took a trip around the circle today it was pretty much dead everywhere. Except for two stragglers that look like they came off of The Walking Dead.

  7. #30957

    Some recent stuff

    Some Recent Stuff:

    Taylor from Fairhaven and CB Pontiac: As usual. A complete disaster! I try to give her another chance and it always turns to crap. No, I probably will never learn. I've wasted so much money on her. Also, I'm getting sick of her touting how she is the most beautiful and the #1 wanted girl in the area. She is a pain in the ass.

    Natalie: Yes, and then there's Natalie. Probably one of the nicest girls I've ever met. As others say, she will try and make you relaxed and comfortable. Only concern, she is getting a little skinny for me. I buy her, (and her cat!) food whenever I see her. She is so appreciative.

    Monica from Fairhaven an BP Pontiac. Yes, the one that was in jail. Very nice girl. Decent oral. Her right arm is really swollen from the needles. Last time I was with her she really smelt bad. But all in all, a good date.

    Bree from the circle. Skinny girl. Sometimes wears glasses. I don't know. She just seems a little weird for me. Not great oral.

    Kristen from Fairhaven. Cute girl with the unique walk. Got some requests to meet her about two weeks ago but declined. I have not seen her walking recently. As stated before, I don't trust her.

    That's all I got for now.

  8. #30956
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    No faces, but discerning mongers will recognize a pussy or three.

    http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/10-...-Know-29178461
    The second one and the last one are definitely Kiara.

  9. #30955

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from her today. Says she's in Hagerstown if somebody wants to help her with the rent.

    Hit me up.
    Clean out your inbox.

  10. #30954

    Natalie

    Natalie is by the circle. Slow night.

  11. #30953

  12. #30952

  13. #30951

    Starr

    Got a text from her today. Says she's in Hagerstown if somebody wants to help her with the rent.

    Hit me up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 14572637_202246610187478_467508457_o.jpg‎   14568960_202247400187399_1983666757_n.jpg‎  

  14. #30950
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitt  [View Original Post]
    Second one looked like Kiara. Most of the rest were too fat for me to even consider.
    Last is definitely kiara. Tattoo and location undeniable.

  15. #30949

    Recent Romps

    Lazy with reporting so throwing recent romps in one report- picked up Diane on Ramsay, older WSW, close to 40, hair up in a bun, brunette, not the best looking however her legs looked fantastic in her shorts. She commented on guys passing her by because she is not marked up. I didn't see any signs on use on her though she admitted to it. Nice smooth body, she said she doesn't come out much and I believe it. Vag felt great and I didn't last long with her. Saw her after that but she was walking with her daughter and grand kid. Hope to see her again. Hooked up with B, Bee or whatever. While she looked great (face was clear and her hair was longer), the service was flat out bad. Months ago she was ripping my clothes off in the car, this time she was complaining left and right. Damn shame. Had lousy attitude too, basically told her off when I left, won't repeat. Lastly, have seen Mandie a couple of times. Blonde, thick with a huge chest (DD she told me). Very enjoyable time with her, got the digits, days later she text me with a new number, so picked her up again. She was on Wilkins. She said she was clean but is now back out there. Going to take advantage before the streets takes her body away. Didn't ask about giving her number out so don't bug me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape