Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31003

    Brooklyn Park and Pontiac Street

    It is on fire down there tonight police and and cars with tag readers under covers. Stay Away Guys. And be safe.

  2. #31002

  3. #31001

  4. #31000

    re: Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from her today. Says she's in Hagerstown if somebody wants to help her with the rent.

    Hit me up.
    Please hook a brother up. Or anyone at that who has her recent number. Think I'd actually do a road trip for her. Miss that one a bit myself.

    raBBit

  5. #30999

    re: phat kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Fat girls need love too!!
    But the third one. OMG, what a phat kitten. If anyone could tell me who that was, I'd hit that.

    raBBit

  6. #30998

    Anyone know her?

    Saw her in a tight short dress and heels at the Royal Farms on Washington and Monroe begging every guy in the lot for dollars. A guy tried to pick her up but doesn't look like she was interested and just wanted money. She was there for a bit but did eventually hop in someone's car and they drove off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 14522751_1327980930559435_6602491502003734351_n.jpg‎  

  7. #30997

    Skinny dawn

    Cruised down Wilkins today, spied skinny dawn on the stoop by Payson. Pulled over and made the scoop. Headed to her spot. Nice clean safe house. Got busy, no drama, works hard, tight cootch and decent BBBJ skills. Always a great attitude. Filled her like a donut cleaned up and dropped her off where I picked her up. Stay safe and happy hunting fellas!

  8. #30996

    Kandi, in her own words

    Can you let evry1 kno I'm over west 4 as few hrs.

  9. #30995
    Quote Originally Posted by PitMan187  [View Original Post]
    I took a trip around the circle today it was pretty much dead everywhere. Except for two stragglers that look like they came off of The Walking Dead.
    Cameras working right now.

  10. #30994

    Wilkens

    I took a trip around the circle today it was pretty much dead everywhere. Except for two stragglers that look like they came off of The Walking Dead.

  11. #30993

    Some recent stuff

    Some Recent Stuff:

    Taylor from Fairhaven and CB Pontiac: As usual. A complete disaster! I try to give her another chance and it always turns to crap. No, I probably will never learn. I've wasted so much money on her. Also, I'm getting sick of her touting how she is the most beautiful and the #1 wanted girl in the area. She is a pain in the ass.

    Natalie: Yes, and then there's Natalie. Probably one of the nicest girls I've ever met. As others say, she will try and make you relaxed and comfortable. Only concern, she is getting a little skinny for me. I buy her, (and her cat!) food whenever I see her. She is so appreciative.

    Monica from Fairhaven an BP Pontiac. Yes, the one that was in jail. Very nice girl. Decent oral. Her right arm is really swollen from the needles. Last time I was with her she really smelt bad. But all in all, a good date.

    Bree from the circle. Skinny girl. Sometimes wears glasses. I don't know. She just seems a little weird for me. Not great oral.

    Kristen from Fairhaven. Cute girl with the unique walk. Got some requests to meet her about two weeks ago but declined. I have not seen her walking recently. As stated before, I don't trust her.

    That's all I got for now.

  12. #30992
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    No faces, but discerning mongers will recognize a pussy or three.

    http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/10-...-Know-29178461
    The second one and the last one are definitely Kiara.

  13. #30991

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from her today. Says she's in Hagerstown if somebody wants to help her with the rent.

    Hit me up.
    Clean out your inbox.

  14. #30990

    Natalie

    Natalie is by the circle. Slow night.

  15. #30989

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape