Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 6045
-
10-06-16 16:45 #3090Senior Member

Posts: 213Jessica
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-size/16509889
Just saw this girl. Super easy to set up, very friendly and polite / easy going. Very reasonable and I had fun and would certainly repeat.
She is not skinny, but if you like cute, young and curvy you'll enjoy. Great mouth. She's a Milwaukee girl and only here tonight.
Good luck.
-
10-06-16 12:22 #3089Senior Member

Posts: 213Victoria?
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...toria/17073954
Has anyone seen this cutie? Damn, she looks yummy.
-
10-05-16 16:27 #3088Senior Member

Posts: 130Natalie
Wondering if anyone has any info on natalie, been trying to find some time to meet with her. Feel free to pm.
http://612-220-2127.escortsincollege...t-7520766.html
-
10-05-16 15:22 #3087Senior Member

Posts: 200Chloe
I've seen Chloe a hand full of times over the last 3 years. She was my UTR girl last spring. She took a shot at the normal life and it fell apart for her and is now back at it full time. She is full GFE and quite a steal at 150. She has a large scar on her chest from open heart surgery.
Originally Posted by Highfl102
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-16 22:00 #3086Senior Member

Posts: 232Duplicate
Why are there so many duplicate replys in all the forums? I don't need to read the same reply twice. Stop the echo. Shouldn't be that hard to monitor.
Ok, I'll take this one. Why? Because you are looking at 6-8 threads in chronological order in one city. You look at one thread you go back a day or two depending on when the last time you were here and you read all the posts in that one thread. It's very easy for you to see when somebody posted a duplicate post.
I on the other hand ONLY see the posts of members that are on moderation and I'm looking at the forum chronologically, just as you do, except I'm looking at 15,833 threads. (as of today) If some guy posts some inane remark (who much did she charge) and then because he doesn't know he's on moderation, 30 mins later writes (how much does she charge) wanna guess how many posts a day I see that say "how much does she charge?" The second inane post comes through my moderation console after I've looked at 10 or 15 other "how much does she charge" posts. I have no idea that the two are connected.
Here's an idea, and I know I'm kinda being a smart ass but I've been working for 13 hours straight because along with moderating the "how much does she charge" posts, and the "why does this free forum have such a small problem that I can solve it with the scroll wheel but I think I'll complain about it instead" posts. I also have to take care of the fucking Russian crew that hacked us today, created 467 different accounts to send exactly 11 spam PM's with each account they created and I had to figure out how to stop them from making new accounts while continuing to allow the 110 or so new users that registered today who weren't bots. But, and I'm just spit ballen here, did you ever consider using the "Report Post" button that we put on every post just for this reason so that I could do something about it?
Just saying,
A2
-
10-04-16 17:45 #3085Regular Member

Posts: 20Chloe
Any info on the blond Chloe that advertises on BP pics are really hot thanks tb.
-
10-04-16 17:41 #3084Regular Member

Posts: 20Chloe
Anybody have any info on Chloe the blond that advertises on BP Pics are hot thanks tb.
-
10-04-16 08:19 #3083Senior Member

Posts: 61Diamond
Not sure how to transport the ad to this report. Not real savvy technically. But saw the rip off artist posting again. She got me a few months ago so beware. She is really slick. 608 622 * . Looks like she gained a ton of weight also. AVOID.
-
10-04-16 01:27 #3082Senior Member

Posts: 2120Hotties
My current ATF:
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ntasy/15526452
I call her, "the brunette. " She posts with her friend, the blonde. Here's an ad where they post offering a double:
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-fun/16493940
I haven't experienced the double. I'm pretty happy with my solo time with the brunette. No interest in the double. No interest in the blonde either.
-
10-04-16 01:18 #3081Senior Member

Posts: 2120Hotties
I haven't seen her, the blonde. She posts with her friend, the brunette. This is the brunette:
Originally Posted by BuckyBadger84
[View Original Post]
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ntasy/15526452
That pic of her is real and recent.
The brunette is my ATF. (Previous favorites: Bailey, Kelsey.) I highly recommend her.
I wish she'd put a name in her ad. I feel silly referring to her as the brunette.
-
10-04-16 01:06 #3080Senior Member

Posts: 2120Lilly
Those pictures are old. I made the best of my visit with her, but I'd never repeat. She was, as noted, a relatively dead fish.
Originally Posted by TommyMke
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-16 22:24 #3079Senior Member

Posts: 654Lilly
Last time I saw her there was no kissing or GFE. Maybe she is reacting to poor demand?? She was very cold and not into the session. So all the previous reviews hinted at a non-fun experience. If she really does GFE then it's time to visit her again!!
Originally Posted by DreamerMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-16 19:34 #3078Senior Member

Posts: 113No luck on this
I have been trying for weeks to shedule with this one and it doesn't happen anybody have any luck feel free to PM me.
Thanks in advance Rocket.
http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs...hands/17035828
-
10-03-16 14:21 #3077Senior Member

Posts: 137Lilly
What's the deal with this chick?
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-wait/11491121
Not even sure that is her name? I think I came across some talk about her on here, but not sure it the same one. Been texting with her and she seems legit, she says kissing and GFE.
-
10-03-16 14:15 #3076Senior Member

Posts: 663I agree I've tried her as recent as this weekend after seeing the review. The email was to the new phone number she gave me, it was more a how are you doing type of contact and nothing from her. Now the review does describe her new place right down to the parrot.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
I also hope for her return, we shall see!















