Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 6045
-
10-03-16 12:29 #3075Senior Member

Posts: 89Info
Anyone tried this yet? Looks intriguing.
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-girl/15545673
-
10-02-16 19:18 #3074Senior Member

Posts: 2927Please
I hope she returns soon cause there are too many fakes in Madison.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-16 12:26 #3073Senior Member

Posts: 2120Bailey speculation
I'd bet the review is backdated. TER's policy of only accepting reviews within the last 3 months just means people will lie about the timeframe or fail to post a review that's "too old."
Originally Posted by TheonGrayjoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-16 12:11 #3072Senior Member

Posts: 2120Asian
I haven't seen them. The pics are certainly interesting. But from what I've read of the reviews, it's the usual Asian bait and switch. You aren't going to meet any of the girls in the ads. You're more likely to meet some random middle aged chunky Asian girl with bad teeth.
Originally Posted by Kunal19
[View Original Post]
Whoever's running the show obviously understands the monger psyche. I boycott that shit. At least because I can't stand how they spam BP.
-
10-02-16 04:39 #3071Senior Member

Posts: 2927Little girls?
These look like a bunch of little high school girls. However, if you are convinced that they are legit then go get this pussy.
Originally Posted by Kunal19
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-16 18:01 #3070Regular Member

Posts: 6Asian Fun
Hi Guys,
I am seeing lots of asian providers recently in Madison and nearby areas. Has anyone had dream with them?
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nfall/16876105
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...dison/16947259
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-town/16811279
-
09-30-16 09:10 #3069Senior Member

Posts: 2927Probably legit
To each his or her own, but that is just too much ass and I am an ass man. But, as I always say, go get that pussy.
Originally Posted by BillyBob41
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-16 21:46 #3068Regular Member

Posts: 9Anyone seen her?
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...le-now/7671212
Hey everyone, relatively new to this and was just wondering if anyone's seen her. I've seen her ad a bunch of times but searched the forum and haven't seen any reviews. She looks like she would be a lot of fun. Thanks!
-
09-29-16 21:24 #3067Senior Member

Posts: 145Candy
Yes agree. Looks good, but a few restrictions on the first meet. Overall ok and offered some economical options for a 20 min meet. Again felt a bit rushed and had to abide by restrictions. Overall I think its a trip worth having. On the wall about repeating though.
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-16 14:47 #3066Senior Member

Posts: 213Jen
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...light/16944354
More budget-friendly pussy. Nice girl, but doesn't offer incall. She's probably considered on the heavier side, but I'd describe as big boned but not obese. Big tits and ass. She will send a pic, if you're concerned about her size ask for something that shows her full body.
But she's legit, and a normal single mom type. YMMV of course.
Good luck.
-
09-29-16 12:29 #3065Senior Member

Posts: 30Bailey
I see Bailey has an August date posted on ThE otheR site. Is she dating again? My personal ATF, for no other reason than Full GFE, that connects with client during date, like no other, IMO.
-
09-29-16 11:16 #3064Senior Member

Posts: 171Hahaha
Mmmmm looks good! That won't last, but just realized that you can easily save those embedded videos.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
Fishdude.
-
09-29-16 09:30 #3063Senior Member

Posts: 801Well now, that's a pussy!
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...eauty/17004238
LOL, not sure how long the vid will last, but it looks mighty tasty!
-
09-29-16 09:19 #3062Senior Member

Posts: 801I just looked it up after reading it here. Poor kid, too sad.
Originally Posted by IceFourPlay
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-16 09:15 #3061Senior Member

Posts: 801I would think it best if details are left to PM's. I love Bristol and woulldn't want any LE crap occuring. I don't mind sharing my happy times there on PM.
Originally Posted by ThoughtIdJoin
[View Original Post]

















