Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14829

    Yaya

    Paid Yaya a visit after reading some of the past reviews here.

    L:8. 5.

    Yaya is a cute gal, she's pretty small and tiny but has a nice chest and a really cute smile.

    Massage wasn't really my style, started off ok but then developed into mostly just light rubbing. I should have asked her to walk on my back but didn't. On the flip nothing was covered so pretty much knew where things were headed. More rubbing for a long while before finally getting to the HE. HE wasn't rushed and was good.

    Light roaming was allowed but I didn't really push anything seeing as it was the first time I'd seen her. Her english is limited but she's a very nice and cute girl, good to talk to.

    Overall still looking for that elusive therapist that gives a great massage and has the HE option.

  2. #14828

    Ridem

    Your inbox is full.

  3. #14827

    Cee the Mexican Beauty

    I have seen this girl hoping for a HE but nothing. And as you all know, in Hawaii we lack the Latina women. I saw her ad where she looks hot! http://honolulu.postfastr.com/Therap...al-pic/5609040.

    I decide to see her again in hopes that maybe my second time around she might warm up. Those pics in the post did it for me. Long story short, weak massage and no HE. What a shame, and she talks too much. But dam is she beautiful. Oh well, good luck and congrats o any lucky fella that is able to get that one.

  4. #14826
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianBoy  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to put it out there. Went to see this older Chinese MT in waikiki. Pics looks younger and is deceiving. No play. Service is a negative. Straight to the point, no smile no conversation as she listens to music on headphones while she gives massage. Not sure if she's even licensed to work out of her home like that. Makes me wonder how many MT's really have no license to do what they do.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5801990707.html
    This is Rebecca. She was "gone" for awhile. 40's, No sign of play before.

    You can ask for license FIRST or maybe "hanging' somewhere there. I canna thought they have to 'mention" this in / on ad?(not to say its true or not).

  5. #14825

    Chinese massage on Namahana St

    Just wanted to put it out there. Went to see this older Chinese MT in waikiki. Pics looks younger and is deceiving. No play. Service is a negative. Straight to the point, no smile no conversation as she listens to music on headphones while she gives massage. Not sure if she's even licensed to work out of her home like that. Makes me wonder how many MT's really have no license to do what they do.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5801990707.html

  6. #14824

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by RodeHog  [View Original Post]
    Rajah. Definitely a fake pic. Older Thai lady. No roaming at all. Very religious but will do HE.

    Yes, you read it right.
    Yeah, I saw this one a few days ago. When I punched in the number I realized she was my first out here in Hawaii a few years ago. Had a diff ad on Craigslist and I was a noob to the hobby at the time. Apparently she hadn't changed much because she was the same back then. She did an out call to my place. (Fist of two times I had one come to my place.). She was much cuter back then and looked much younger. Wore a nice short skirt and her boobs were nice. But again back then I was a noob. At any rate she used a different oil back then. This time she used baby oil. Not my fav. The massage was what it was. On the flip, she started to talk. And talk. And talk. And talk and talk. And talk some more. If you are into talking it was alright. I didn't really mind but it was a bit much after a while. But that was where it ended. Got the he. Total cost $. Repeat?.

  7. #14823

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    What do you think of massage therapists who are.

    Aggressive in asking you when you will see them again.

    Or take them shopping? Would you be turned off?
    Sounds like a therapist that asks those things either needs money bad, or more likely, thinks the customer is an easy mark to hit up for kala, IMHO.

  8. #14822

    Susie

    Quote Originally Posted by Junk69  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to share my favorite therapist Susie. Been keeping her a secret because I wanted to keep her for myself She just moved to Cypress Spa (previously at Kings near UH) and is available 24/7. She's a cute little Korean MILF. I don't know what extras she gives other than HE, but she gives an amazing massage! She actually is licensed (saw the license under the bed one day LOL). I swear she's the only one who has made my hips and shoulders better when they get out of whack. She'll tear into your hips, butt, and groin areas with abandon. It hurts a bit but I love it when she uses her elbows to get way deep into my hips. On top of this she's just super sweet. Been seeing her for many years. She never discusses tips for services. I always give her at least $50 (house fee is $50 which she does ask for) and leave incredibly relived and relaxed. I've always wondered what others think of her so if you see her PM me with your experience.
    Do you have pic. Real deal or fake. Would like details?

  9. #14821
    Senior Member


    Posts: 419

    Kapolie, Ewa, Waipahu

    Anything decent available and around the (Kapolie, Ewa, Waipahu. Central, south west side of the island, Pearl maybe) areas? PM if you'd like. Thanks-In-Advance -Stay Safe!

  10. #14820
    Quote Originally Posted by RodeHog  [View Original Post]
    She did the massage plus HE for a while, then outcall "massage", then full on FS AMP.
    Does she still do just Outcall Massage or AMP also, do you know what AMP?

  11. #14819
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyrman50  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Jennifer at Marco Polo? Legit?
    Read all about her on the Junko thread. She goes by Jennifer now.

  12. #14818

    Question

    What do you think of massage therapists who are.

    Aggressive in asking you when you will see them again.

    Or take them shopping? Would you be turned off?

  13. #14817

    Old-timer?

    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    She is so popular she has her own thread on hearer called "Junko".
    I don't recall / remember ever having a session with this Junko? -but present photo rings a bell from.

    Remember Honolulu Nightlife paper? That used to be free on the street. They would have a adult photo ads in back, separated from the massage ads inside somewhere.

    I recall this, because one of my neighbors back then had a "position' with this paper, with some business done at home. Similar like Pennysaver / Honolulu weekly papers back then.

    She had a steady (same) photo & ad in this paper for years? This has got to be mid-1990's?- so now, she would be ** years old (minimum)?

    I recall helping my neighbor deliver some free furniture to her place in Kahaluu? Back then, him saying because she's a steady poster in paper.

    (nowdays) -I would see her ad / photo from time to time, not knowing of her "storied" past.

    She also was at a place by A-M-Americana hotel? IDK.

  14. #14816

    Plenty

    Quote Originally Posted by Fyrman50  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Jennifer at Marco Polo? Legit?
    She is so popular she has her own thread on hearer called "Junko".

  15. #14815

    Coco 2403

    Quote Originally Posted by Shavnluvr  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last month. That's her but about a few thanksgivings ago. She doesn't want to be in Hawaii, she doesn't like massage, she doesn't like the HE, but she simply does it for the money. Crappy attitude, I wouldn't recommend her and would not repeat. YMMV but that's just my experience.
    Yes your right it was a few Thanksgivings ago. Said she lived in San Diego for the past 25 years. Massage so so.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape