Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 15,931 to 15,945 of 30759
-
10-02-16 19:16 #14829Senior Member

Posts: 81Yaya
Paid Yaya a visit after reading some of the past reviews here.
L:8. 5.
Yaya is a cute gal, she's pretty small and tiny but has a nice chest and a really cute smile.
Massage wasn't really my style, started off ok but then developed into mostly just light rubbing. I should have asked her to walk on my back but didn't. On the flip nothing was covered so pretty much knew where things were headed. More rubbing for a long while before finally getting to the HE. HE wasn't rushed and was good.
Light roaming was allowed but I didn't really push anything seeing as it was the first time I'd seen her. Her english is limited but she's a very nice and cute girl, good to talk to.
Overall still looking for that elusive therapist that gives a great massage and has the HE option.
-
10-02-16 12:59 #14828Senior Member

Posts: 340Ridem
Your inbox is full.
-
10-02-16 07:56 #14827Senior Member

Posts: 174Cee the Mexican Beauty
I have seen this girl hoping for a HE but nothing. And as you all know, in Hawaii we lack the Latina women. I saw her ad where she looks hot! http://honolulu.postfastr.com/Therap...al-pic/5609040.
I decide to see her again in hopes that maybe my second time around she might warm up. Those pics in the post did it for me. Long story short, weak massage and no HE. What a shame, and she talks too much. But dam is she beautiful. Oh well, good luck and congrats o any lucky fella that is able to get that one.
-
10-02-16 03:38 #14826Senior Member

Posts: 516This is Rebecca. She was "gone" for awhile. 40's, No sign of play before.
Originally Posted by HawaiianBoy
[View Original Post]
You can ask for license FIRST or maybe "hanging' somewhere there. I canna thought they have to 'mention" this in / on ad?(not to say its true or not).
-
10-02-16 00:30 #14825Regular Member

Posts: 23Chinese massage on Namahana St
Just wanted to put it out there. Went to see this older Chinese MT in waikiki. Pics looks younger and is deceiving. No play. Service is a negative. Straight to the point, no smile no conversation as she listens to music on headphones while she gives massage. Not sure if she's even licensed to work out of her home like that. Makes me wonder how many MT's really have no license to do what they do.
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5801990707.html
-
10-01-16 04:52 #14824Senior Member

Posts: 50Ditto
Yeah, I saw this one a few days ago. When I punched in the number I realized she was my first out here in Hawaii a few years ago. Had a diff ad on Craigslist and I was a noob to the hobby at the time. Apparently she hadn't changed much because she was the same back then. She did an out call to my place. (Fist of two times I had one come to my place.). She was much cuter back then and looked much younger. Wore a nice short skirt and her boobs were nice. But again back then I was a noob. At any rate she used a different oil back then. This time she used baby oil. Not my fav. The massage was what it was. On the flip, she started to talk. And talk. And talk. And talk and talk. And talk some more. If you are into talking it was alright. I didn't really mind but it was a bit much after a while. But that was where it ended. Got the he. Total cost $. Repeat?.
Originally Posted by RodeHog
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-16 01:19 #14823Senior Member

Posts: 180Question
Sounds like a therapist that asks those things either needs money bad, or more likely, thinks the customer is an easy mark to hit up for kala, IMHO.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-16 23:23 #14822Regular Member

Posts: 1Susie
Do you have pic. Real deal or fake. Would like details?
Originally Posted by Junk69
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-16 11:54 #14821Senior Member

Posts: 419Kapolie, Ewa, Waipahu
Anything decent available and around the (Kapolie, Ewa, Waipahu. Central, south west side of the island, Pearl maybe) areas? PM if you'd like. Thanks-In-Advance -Stay Safe!
-
09-30-16 10:56 #14820Regular Member

Posts: 5Does she still do just Outcall Massage or AMP also, do you know what AMP?
Originally Posted by RodeHog
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-16 03:53 #14819Banned Member

Posts: 125Read all about her on the Junko thread. She goes by Jennifer now.
Originally Posted by Fyrman50
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-16 01:00 #14818Senior Member

Posts: 1447Question
What do you think of massage therapists who are.
Aggressive in asking you when you will see them again.
Or take them shopping? Would you be turned off?
-
09-29-16 23:28 #14817Senior Member

Posts: 516Old-timer?
I don't recall / remember ever having a session with this Junko? -but present photo rings a bell from.
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
Remember Honolulu Nightlife paper? That used to be free on the street. They would have a adult photo ads in back, separated from the massage ads inside somewhere.
I recall this, because one of my neighbors back then had a "position' with this paper, with some business done at home. Similar like Pennysaver / Honolulu weekly papers back then.
She had a steady (same) photo & ad in this paper for years? This has got to be mid-1990's?- so now, she would be ** years old (minimum)?
I recall helping my neighbor deliver some free furniture to her place in Kahaluu? Back then, him saying because she's a steady poster in paper.
(nowdays) -I would see her ad / photo from time to time, not knowing of her "storied" past.
She also was at a place by A-M-Americana hotel? IDK.
-
09-29-16 20:16 #14816Senior Member

Posts: 895Plenty
She is so popular she has her own thread on hearer called "Junko".
Originally Posted by Fyrman50
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-16 19:00 #14815Senior Member

Posts: 324Coco 2403
Yes your right it was a few Thanksgivings ago. Said she lived in San Diego for the past 25 years. Massage so so.
Originally Posted by Shavnluvr
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





