The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 316 of 608 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 366 416 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 9116
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4391

    A Great Cause

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Ok. So this is going to sound strange. "L" (Mei) has tasked me with finding good charities in the area that she can help. Even though she has very little money, she is determined to give away what little she does have. She already sends a lot of money back home, and to charities in Tibet. This week, at my suggestion, we walked up and down the shopping center in our area. Talked to the owners asking them if there were any charities we could donate to. We managed to find a couple. Of course there are the big ones out there. Red Cross, American Cancer Society, etc. But I wanted to find some some smaller ones as well. She loves animals, so perhaps ASPCA, or a local animal shelter. I will match all of her donations. If anybody has some suggestions, I'd appreciate it. Thanks very much. Bob.
    I run a small charity on the side. I use donations to give money to immigrant women to fuck me for 30 or 60 minutes. It is a great cause. PayPal me!

  2. #4390
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Great ideas.

    Those are great ideas. Thanks. I was also thinking women's shelters. Thanks everybody very much. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    As sarcastic as it sounds either a police charity or an anti-trafficking might not be a bad idea. Not sure how the business and locals response is to the parlor, even though we know there's nothing extra. Having some stickers on the door showing that you support those might help with opinions from those who only want to judge. As for animals, PAWS or the local animal shelter would be good too. Village hall might have some suggestions for other local charities.

    -w.

  3. #4389
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Ok. So this is going to sound strange. "L" (Mei) has tasked me with finding good charities in the area that she can help. Even though she has very little money, she is determined to give away what little she does have. She already sends a lot of money back home, and to charities in Tibet. This week, at my suggestion, we walked up and down the shopping center in our area. Talked to the owners asking them if there were any charities we could donate to. We managed to find a couple. Of course there are the big ones out there. Red Cross, American Cancer Society, etc. But I wanted to find some some smaller ones as well. She loves animals, so perhaps ASPCA, or a local animal shelter. I will match all of her donations. If anybody has some suggestions, I'd appreciate it. Thanks very much. Bob.
    As sarcastic as it sounds either a police charity or an anti-trafficking might not be a bad idea. Not sure how the business and locals response is to the parlor, even though we know there's nothing extra. Having some stickers on the door showing that you support those might help with opinions from those who only want to judge. As for animals, PAWS or the local animal shelter would be good too. Village hall might have some suggestions for other local charities.

    -w.

  4. #4388

    These folks are great

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Ok. So this is going to sound strange. "L" (Mei) has tasked me with finding good charities in the area that she can help. Even though she has very little money, she is determined to give away what little she does have. She already sends a lot of money back home, and to charities in Tibet. This week, at my suggestion, we walked up and down the shopping center in our area. Talked to the owners asking them if there were any charities we could donate to. We managed to find a couple. Of course there are the big ones out there. Red Cross, American Cancer Society, etc. But I wanted to find some some smaller ones as well. She loves animals, so perhaps ASPCA, or a local animal shelter. I will match all of her donations. If anybody has some suggestions, I'd appreciate it. Thanks very much. Bob.
    http://www.treehouseanimals.org/site...?pagename=home

    Or PAWS.

  5. #4387
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Charity

    Ok. So this is going to sound strange. "L" (Mei) has tasked me with finding good charities in the area that she can help. Even though she has very little money, she is determined to give away what little she does have. She already sends a lot of money back home, and to charities in Tibet. This week, at my suggestion, we walked up and down the shopping center in our area. Talked to the owners asking them if there were any charities we could donate to. We managed to find a couple. Of course there are the big ones out there. Red Cross, American Cancer Society, etc. But I wanted to find some some smaller ones as well. She loves animals, so perhaps ASPCA, or a local animal shelter. I will match all of her donations. If anybody has some suggestions, I'd appreciate it. Thanks very much. Bob.

  6. #4386

    GV Photo Sharing

    I believe its only possible w android phones. However, Hangouts is an alternate option.

    Quote Originally Posted by NtarAda  [View Original Post]
    I use GV and am able to send / receive photos via text.

  7. #4385
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyForRub  [View Original Post]
    Ask if the fee is for the time or the pop. If time, msg should be a given.
    Thanks man, that's a good idea!

  8. #4384

    Just Ask

    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure if this is the right place to post, but here it is. I have seen a girl - 3 times for half an hour each. She is not a clock watcher - 20 -30 min talk and 20 - 30 min fun. Today she told me, she doesn't offer half hours anymore so either 1 hour or more or it is no go. I wonder if she used the first few times to hook me in or she is just busy enough to waste time for 30 min (her price tag is steep). I want also to ask if the menu will differ and if msog will be allowed or just longer appointment, but not sure how to bring up the subject?
    Ask if the fee is for the time or the pop. If time, msg should be a given.

  9. #4383

    Be Fair

    When I first read your post, I thought she was taking advantage of YOU by now trying to get yo to go the hour. (Most ladies, if anything will cut a regular some slack, I say most). However after rereading, in three visits you have gone over the time by double! I would ask her if she is willing to try a true half hour where you do not overstay, or like suggested an hour with MSOG. Again simply just ask. But don't be surprised if there is an added donation for round two.

    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure if this is the right place to post, but here it is. I have seen a girl - 3 times for half an hour each. She is not a clock watcher - 20 -30 min talk and 20 - 30 min fun. Today she told me, she doesn't offer half hours anymore so either 1 hour or more or it is no go. I wonder if she used the first few times to hook me in or she is just busy enough to waste time for 30 min (her price tag is steep). I want also to ask if the menu will differ and if msog will be allowed or just longer appointment, but not sure how to bring up the subject?
    .

  10. #4382

    RE: Duration

    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure if this is the right place to post, but here it is. I have seen a girl - 3 times for half an hour each. She is not a clock watcher - 20 -30 min talk and 20 - 30 min fun. Today she told me, she doesn't offer half hours anymore so either 1 hour or more or it is no go. I wonder if she used the first few times to hook me in or she is just busy enough to waste time for 30 min (her price tag is steep). I want also to ask if the menu will differ and if msog will be allowed or just longer appointment, but not sure how to bring up the subject?
    Not sure how to bring up the subject? Here's how: you ask whatever question you have or want to ask. If she doesn't answer or gets all attitudinal, move on to something else. You're the boss, you're the one with the money. There are only about 160 million women in the United States, so it isn't like your choices are limited.

  11. #4381
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    Just book an hour and see for yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure if this is the right place to post, but here it is. I have seen a girl - 3 times for half an hour each. She is not a clock watcher - 20 -30 min talk and 20 - 30 min fun. Today she told me, she doesn't offer half hours anymore so either 1 hour or more or it is no go. I wonder if she used the first few times to hook me in or she is just busy enough to waste time for 30 min (her price tag is steep). I want also to ask if the menu will differ and if msog will be allowed or just longer appointment, but not sure how to bring up the subject?
    Go for an hour and quit wasting your time with all that talk. Get down to business. If you want msog, ask after your first one if time permits. There should not be any awkwardness in going for an hour, seeing what is offered and asking if you don't know.

  12. #4380

    Duration

    I am not sure if this is the right place to post, but here it is. I have seen a girl - 3 times for half an hour each. She is not a clock watcher - 20 -30 min talk and 20 - 30 min fun. Today she told me, she doesn't offer half hours anymore so either 1 hour or more or it is no go. I wonder if she used the first few times to hook me in or she is just busy enough to waste time for 30 min (her price tag is steep). I want also to ask if the menu will differ and if msog will be allowed or just longer appointment, but not sure how to bring up the subject?

  13. #4379
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1676

    Pussy Power

    If you guys remember, I was in Ukraine back in May and June. I found a girl fresh from the country side at Shooters nightclub. After five months in Kiev, Lina has empowered herself. She now has photos of herself in Thailand, Dubai, and Turkey. The photos are of the same girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lina 1.png‎   Lina 2.jpeg‎   Lina 3.png‎  

  14. #4378

    Noonoi update

    Saw her for lunch on Monday, Nice office girl. First pic is Noonoi. I was haveing lunch at subway today and was checking my wechat page and got a hit from KIK. We chatted while I was eating. I asked her about her job and she replied " massage girl can do all" ok then. Where is your shop. I will be ther after lunch. We continued to chat for a bit then I went to see her. More on the massage spa in a minute. Very funny story. She is out of work at 5. Coming to my room later. First we go to dinner.

  15. #4377
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPoker  [View Original Post]
    This cute little 27 yr old is an insurance saleswomen for a local company. We meet on wechat. Talked for a few weeks and I asked to lunch when I am in town. She sent me her number and I called on Sunday morning. After playing phone tag m0st of the day she came over at 8:30 pm. We played on the couch, in the shower and finally the bed room. She ended up staying all night. 3 evening pops and a good morning BBBJCIM later she is leaving for work. I should have known that she was already planing for to stay the night when I seen the large bag she had brought with her. 1500 baht ($47). Tried to give her taxi money and she said no.
    PP, you're living the dream. Cheers brother!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape