Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3075

    Info

    Anyone tried this yet? Looks intriguing.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-girl/15545673

  2. #3074

    Please

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I'd bet the review is backdated. TER's policy of only accepting reviews within the last 3 months just means people will lie about the timeframe or fail to post a review that's "too old."
    I hope she returns soon cause there are too many fakes in Madison.

  3. #3073

    Bailey speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheonGrayjoy  [View Original Post]
    I see Bailey has an August date posted on ThE otheR site. Is she dating again? My personal ATF, for no other reason than Full GFE, that connects with client during date, like no other, IMO.
    I'd bet the review is backdated. TER's policy of only accepting reviews within the last 3 months just means people will lie about the timeframe or fail to post a review that's "too old."

  4. #3072

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by Kunal19  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys,

    I am seeing lots of asian providers recently in Madison and nearby areas. Has anyone had dream with them?

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nfall/16876105

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...dison/16947259

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-town/16811279
    I haven't seen them. The pics are certainly interesting. But from what I've read of the reviews, it's the usual Asian bait and switch. You aren't going to meet any of the girls in the ads. You're more likely to meet some random middle aged chunky Asian girl with bad teeth.

    Whoever's running the show obviously understands the monger psyche. I boycott that shit. At least because I can't stand how they spam BP.

  5. #3071

    Little girls?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kunal19  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys,

    I am seeing lots of asian providers recently in Madison and nearby areas. Has anyone had dream with them?

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nfall/16876105

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...dison/16947259

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-town/16811279
    These look like a bunch of little high school girls. However, if you are convinced that they are legit then go get this pussy.

  6. #3070

    Asian Fun

    Hi Guys,

    I am seeing lots of asian providers recently in Madison and nearby areas. Has anyone had dream with them?

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nfall/16876105

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...dison/16947259

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-town/16811279

  7. #3069

    Probably legit

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob41  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...le-now/7671212

    Hey everyone, relatively new to this and was just wondering if anyone's seen her. I've seen her ad a bunch of times but searched the forum and haven't seen any reviews. She looks like she would be a lot of fun. Thanks!
    To each his or her own, but that is just too much ass and I am an ass man. But, as I always say, go get that pussy.

  8. #3068

    Anyone seen her?

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...le-now/7671212

    Hey everyone, relatively new to this and was just wondering if anyone's seen her. I've seen her ad a bunch of times but searched the forum and haven't seen any reviews. She looks like she would be a lot of fun. Thanks!

  9. #3067

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    Had to repeat again with Lola and Candy. Lola didn't disappoint, the usual, CFS, mish, CG. Tight, very tight, BBBJ is spot on, had me CIM in no time. Never rushed me, took her time. Asked me how I like this or how do you like to do that. Made sure that the session was all about me. There's not much she wouldn't do to please you. Very honest and polite. However, for those that are smoke sensitive, she does smoke. She could use a little work on the presentation, room was messy and she wasn't made up. Later, after some recovery, got a text from Candy, said she'd like me to come visit. I headed off to her place I was at last weekend, but she text me a different address. By the time I got turned around and got to her place and found her, our hour session went down to a half. None the less, was greeted with a smile, hug and a kiss. Off to her room, BBBJ, good, but not nearly as good as Lola's. CG with her is a sight to see, her beautiful body and those delicious tits bouncing up and down. Had her lay down and proceed to kiss, nibble and lick her from head to toe. Spent awhile on her sensitive nipples , which she loves. Had to avoid a few areas, she's ticklish on her legs. With our time running out, I layed her on her back and while my hands roamed over her whole body, she stroked me to a finish all over her tummy and tits. All good, however, cause she didn't text me the right address, I only got half instead of a full hour. It felt a little rushed . Im an hour kinda guy , cant get it done in a half . She had told me on our first date last weekend ,that DATY was available after the first date, but I tried this time and was shut down. I asked her about it, and told me next time. Last weekend, she had also said no kissing at all, not something she does with clients, well this time she kissed me repeatedly , all iniated by her. So I don't know, must be whatever mood she's in. I will be back again, can't resist such a gorgeous girl and I really want to dive in and DATY. As always YMMV. http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/incall-specials-east-side-come-and-get-it-while-its-hot/16977529. http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/come-see-lola-and-have-me-make-your-day-before-its-too-late-last-day-ill-be-available/16981862
    Yes agree. Looks good, but a few restrictions on the first meet. Overall ok and offered some economical options for a 20 min meet. Again felt a bit rushed and had to abide by restrictions. Overall I think its a trip worth having. On the wall about repeating though.

  10. #3066

    Jen

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...light/16944354

    More budget-friendly pussy. Nice girl, but doesn't offer incall. She's probably considered on the heavier side, but I'd describe as big boned but not obese. Big tits and ass. She will send a pic, if you're concerned about her size ask for something that shows her full body.

    But she's legit, and a normal single mom type. YMMV of course.

    Good luck.

  11. #3065

    Bailey

    I see Bailey has an August date posted on ThE otheR site. Is she dating again? My personal ATF, for no other reason than Full GFE, that connects with client during date, like no other, IMO.

  12. #3064

    Hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...eauty/17004238

    LOL, not sure how long the vid will last, but it looks mighty tasty!
    Mmmmm looks good! That won't last, but just realized that you can easily save those embedded videos.

    Fishdude.

  13. #3063

    Well now, that's a pussy!

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...eauty/17004238

    LOL, not sure how long the vid will last, but it looks mighty tasty!

  14. #3062
    Quote Originally Posted by IceFourPlay  [View Original Post]
    I checked the obits, and PW is correct. Sad to read that. RIP.
    I just looked it up after reading it here. Poor kid, too sad.

  15. #3061
    Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtIdJoin  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been to bristol in awhile. Share with us all whouldya?
    I would think it best if details are left to PM's. I love Bristol and woulldn't want any LE crap occuring. I don't mind sharing my happy times there on PM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape