Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 19268
-
09-28-16 02:21 #13928Senior Member

Posts: 62Great Hands Massage
This place is located on Greenfield, just north of Eleven Mile, in Berkley. I just noticed it. I think it opened earlier this year, with an ad on BP, and advertises as Chinese. Anybody have some information? Seems like a strange place for a Chinese massage parlor.
-
09-27-16 20:57 #13927Senior Member

Posts: 100Mature massage / provider: Macomb
I was wondering the same thing. Looking forward to any info anyone might have.
Originally Posted by StreetLegal
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-16 19:51 #13926Senior Member

Posts: 446Mature massage / provider: Macomb
Any intel on this one. Tough to search the forum as no name is stated. Wondering if any intel. I'm guessing northeast suburbs area.
http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...hands/26679273
-
09-27-16 19:46 #13925Senior Member

Posts: 446Massage Breeze
Sorry bud, nothing like that going on there.
Originally Posted by FlipFan
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-16 17:36 #13924Senior Member

Posts: 93Jealous LOL
I'm a little jealous that I'm not able to enjoy the famous Farrah as most of you have. I hate being young right now LOL.
Originally Posted by LeftHand44
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-16 15:37 #13923Senior Member

Posts: 104Massage breeze
I was searching for her on here and found a couple of posts. Still not used to the rate code you guys use. Looks like FS short stay is 60.00, is that right".
http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-1339/26424730
-
09-27-16 15:14 #13922Senior Member

Posts: 176If you desire a killer blowjob she's the girl. Very big girl all over but good value without drama (except she complains how broke she is).
Originally Posted by LuvHugeTits
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-16 13:31 #13921Senior Member

Posts: 66She is going by sky now, trying other board link:
Originally Posted by MarkoFromTrpja
[View Original Post]
http://escortbabylon.net/#/ post /5862771887/18253097/18248636.
-
09-27-16 11:24 #13920Senior Member

Posts: 62What is CL
What is CL.
Originally Posted by MightyMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-16 10:38 #13919Senior Member

Posts: 87Farrah
Yeah. I've seen her twice. The head game is A+ for sure.
Originally Posted by Sleeper1
[View Original Post]
I tried Russian with me on top and that didn't work because she's too big in the gut. Then switched to Russian with me sitting on the edge of the bed and her kneeling. Worked out much better that way and finished off between the 19 lb wonders.
If I ever do go back, it will be for the same. Worth the 50 qv.
Be safe out there gents.
-
09-27-16 10:33 #13918Senior Member

Posts: 87Safari
I tineyed her pics and thought they were clean. But I don't think I searched all of them. Thanks for the tip.
Originally Posted by Sleeper1
[View Original Post]
Be safe out there gents.
-
09-27-16 10:26 #13917Senior Member

Posts: 138Big Melons
She told me each of her tits weigh 19 lbs. Big droopers. Had a fun time releasing myself all over them. Haven't repeated but may in the future. Relaxed time, sure thing.
Originally Posted by CarlossPicYw
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-16 10:11 #13916Senior Member

Posts: 138Pic Search
Some of her pictures show up for providers in different cities, with different numbers. I doubt the girl in the pictures will open the door for your date.
Originally Posted by LuvHugeTits
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-16 08:57 #13915Senior Member

Posts: 87Safari?
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ckage/25947425
I find it very difficult to believe that there are no reports on her.
She had been posting for weeks, is incredibly hot and had an unbelievable body.
At this point, I'm starting to think that she is not being reported on because she doesn't want reviews, is being hidden from those that have seen her, or is working with Uncle LEO.
Does anyone have any info on her? PM me if you don't want it to be public.
-
09-26-16 22:08 #13914Senior Member

Posts: 365What do you look out for?
Originally Posted by MightyMonger
[View Original Post]
















