Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 30,511 to 30,525 of 61438
-
09-27-16 20:57 #30928Senior Member

Posts: 248Amber / Anna 411
Does anyone have any contact info for Amber, formerly of BP and then a condo in GB?
Any help appreciated.
-
09-27-16 19:51 #30927Senior Member

Posts: 579RIP, her sis is still around but nowhere near the fun attitude.
Originally Posted by Crofton33
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-16 14:48 #30926Regular Member

Posts: 2Arab Kandi (Annie)
Pretty quiet out on the WW loop today not a lot out there for how nice it was outside. Picked up Annie this afternoon near the circle on Wilkens. She could not have been nicer. Did the LE check and road around for a few minutes before finding a semi-secluded spot in the park. Standard fare and then a very nice BBBJ to completion. I have zero complaints. She was nice, personable and could hold a decent conversation. I would repeat.
-
09-27-16 12:18 #30925Senior Member

Posts: 1322Julia -- BP
Any info on Julia who works the Pontiac Ave area of BP. See her walking regularly, suppose to hook up tomorrow. WSW with straight hair, nice legs, chest looks small.
-
09-27-16 11:34 #30924Senior Member

Posts: 1370Val
She's a great date when she is sober. A definite GFE.
Originally Posted by JankMaster
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-16 11:12 #30923Senior Member

Posts: 205Victoria
Just came back from a business trip this morning and before I headed to work I decided drive down Wilkins. Extremely slim pickings. Then I spotted a tall girl on Wilkins near Bentalou. She had black hair, black cloths, a few tattoos, and bright red lipstick on. She looked way too good to be a SW but when I checked her out as I drove by she noticed and kinda signaled for me to make a loop. As I pulled up, she was very hesitant about approaching. But once she got in she asked me not to move the car yet and then did an LE check and asked what I was interested in and how much I was going to spend (overpriced for a SW on Wilkins). Seemed weird but I was thinking with the little brains at this point. We agreed on a price, she then waved out the window (I assume to a boyfriend) and we were off. She did try asking for more money but I told her I didn't have any more on me. At this point I knew it was a mistake but I was past the point of rational thinking. I mentioned going to my spot but she wasn't comfortable there. Then she suggested a spot, but once we got near there, I nixed that idea. We then decided to park near the shopping center for a little head game. She asked me to keep an eye out, and told me to look out for a guy in a camo tshirt (her boyfriend). I put a cover on, and as I did, she asked if I was quick or if I take a long time. Ultimately I ended up with a CBJ. Mic skills were mediocre. I did enjoy seeing lipstick smears all over the cover. She asked me to let her know when I was about to cum. When I said I was curing, she immediately stopped, said "there you go," and jumped out of the car.
She's pretty, she did perform, and I didn't get robbed but I'm definitely avoiding in the future.
-
09-27-16 07:10 #30922Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
09-26-16 23:23 #30921Senior Member

Posts: 2419Silkens & fulton.
Originally Posted by KongQueror
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-16 20:48 #30920Senior Member

Posts: 184With a heavy heart
I have to say how deeply sadden I am to report that we have lost a true beauty. RIP Amy.
-
09-26-16 20:35 #30919Senior Member

Posts: 530Valerie
Had 2 great his with this young chic named Valerie. Both times I caught her by the circle. Short. Kinda long blonde hair. Head game was on point. Lots of deepthroating. Snatch was crazy tight.
-
09-26-16 18:25 #30918Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 22Shana
Hey NT, where did you run into Shana? I been trying to find that girl, with no luck. Thanks.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-16 18:17 #30917Senior Member

Posts: 270Bare Monday
Spent two hours cruising Wilkens without seeing anything until around 3. Little Bree waved me down near the circle so we headed over to P's place for some fun. She always provides great service with no hassles. Slammed her mish for 14 minutes with no complaining, slid out and plastered her belly button. Cleaned up and dropped her off on Pratt. Sure wish P would let me clean out all that junk in the room. Does Baltimore have a bulk trash service?
-
09-26-16 14:36 #30916Senior Member

Posts: 94Lily
I've met Lily a few times. And she's been awesome. She's 24, from Salisbury, and has been around for just a few months. She really gets into the sex, and has sweet tiny nipples. Unfortunately she doesn't have a phone, and as far as I can tell she's not out all the time.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
Good personality, good sense of humor.
-
09-26-16 05:37 #30915Senior Member

Posts: 2344Prices
They're going to come down if she keeps on the way she's going. She's already too thin now. When the dates start drying up, so will the money for her services. I'll catch up with her then, if she's not too far gone physically.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-16 05:36 #30914Senior Member

Posts: 1788Moving back home to Maine is one of the terms of Heaven's probation. She was supposed to be gone already.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
Cashout always advertises girls as being in the Loch Raven area. He provides the incall location.









Reply With Quote





