Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #13913
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 208
    Quote Originally Posted by Sid63  [View Original Post]
    How bad is it?
    Warren has had a bad escort problem even before the days of CL and BP. 696 and 75 make it very easy to get to from any side of town. Warren will stick it to you if you get busted in their city, at one point and time they would even post your mugshot on their city's website.

  2. #13912
    Quote Originally Posted by SocialAveng313  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...r-day/21028469

    So is she worth it? Anyone see her lately? What's her place like?

    Thanks in advance.
    I saw her a few months ago. She works out of her house with a dedicated room and a massage table. She's bigger than the photos let on. Not in a fat sort of way, just not petite but good looking enough. Maybe a 7 or 8. I thought she was nice and thorough and I enjoyed my time with her but have not repeated. I only opted for a nude HJ but pretty certain more is available.

  3. #13911

    Leigh

    Quote Originally Posted by Roxtar1011  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few years ago a couple of times. My intel is old, but maybe helpful. Then, she went by "Angie" and worked out of Inkster. She was very pretty with great tits but the whole session was sub par. Her massage is just her splashing a shit ton of oil on you and rubbing it in for a while. Then straight to CBJ. She never seemed to be too enthused about any of it. I heard rumblings that she offers FS to repeat clients now, but I cannot confirm it. Plenty of older reviews of her here when she was "Angie" of Westland (even though she was in Inkster).
    Similar to what Roxtar said. I've seen her twice. The first time she went by Angie of Westland. Really pretty and amazing tits. She actually seemed pretty cool but the massage is just barely rubbing her hands on your back. Then she says "Do you like head" and "Did you bring a cover. " I've read reviews where guys didn't bring a cover and just got a HJ. A few years later I saw her again in Dearborn when she was going by Leigh. The years did not treat her well. Still nice tits but the ass just blew up. From the garbage in the room she seemed to be fast food junkie. Personality changed too. Not into it at all. Complains about her life and insists on a tip at the end. I wouldn't go back.

  4. #13910
    Quote Originally Posted by SocialAveng313  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...r-day/21028469

    So is she worth it? Anyone see her lately? What's her place like?

    Thanks in advance.
    I saw her a few years ago a couple of times. My intel is old, but maybe helpful. Then, she went by "Angie" and worked out of Inkster. She was very pretty with great tits but the whole session was sub par. Her massage is just her splashing a shit ton of oil on you and rubbing it in for a while. Then straight to CBJ. She never seemed to be too enthused about any of it. I heard rumblings that she offers FS to repeat clients now, but I cannot confirm it. Plenty of older reviews of her here when she was "Angie" of Westland (even though she was in Inkster).

  5. #13909

    Seen her ad lately

    Used to go by lexa Lexi Alyssa and most recently tiffany if you seen her ad lately be post link.

  6. #13908

    Leigh

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...r-day/21028469

    So is she worth it? Anyone see her lately? What's her place like?

    Thanks in advance.

  7. #13907
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmySexy77  [View Original Post]
    I noticed her ads have vanished off of BP.
    They do come and go, but she posts on other sites. Just google her.

  8. #13906

    Not her not hot not anything

    Someone mentioned they cross to Windsor once in a while. I was there yesterday and decided to check this out: http://windsor.backpage.com/FemaleEs...vices/43021436.

    Windsor can be a good deal with the exchange rate and just a safer environment overall. I've had some nice luck in the past where I have found the actual girl in the pic. Not this one. Not her. Not young. Not worth it. Didn't even step inside the hotel room.

  9. #13905

    Jewels

    Quote Originally Posted by C8316  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-50ss/20570214

    Longtime lurker and wondering if anyone has seen her lately?
    Seen her a couple years ago. Very friendly and offered BBBJ no catch. I wouldn't know what she looks like now and I also wanted to know about nyquill. What name does she go by now? I'll toftt and try her out.

  10. #13904
    Senior Member


    Posts: 365
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMonger  [View Original Post]
    That area is hot with LE, Warren doesn't play.
    How bad is it?

  11. #13903
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 208
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeMioff  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-real/26598050

    I Google the digits and the images and everything seemed ok last mention on here was back in 2014 so she sent me to the Menards on Van Dyke and tells me to call her when I get there. I go there and call her she tells me what hotel she's in the one that's in the back of the hotel Boulevard there next to Menards and top floor room number I go in the lobby I noticed there's a guy standing outside the lobby there by the sidewalk smoking a cigarette which I thought was kinda fishy so I just lounge around the lobby for a minute go into the breakfast area and see what he's doing so he comes back inside I go over to the front desk which does not have the attendant there he comes out of the hallway room at the same time Warren Police Officer shows up and I'm thinking wow I was drinking the lemon water there at the desk so I was acting like I was waiting for someone. The officer asked the attendant if he's the one that called them about the truck out front because there was a lot of semis parked out front blocking the roads kind of. I'm always here on out of there and got my car and left when I tried calling her again I got voicemail I think this was probably a sting.
    That area is hot with LE, Warren doesn't play.

  12. #13902
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBuddy5051  [View Original Post]
    There is also Touring Companions, www.tourinngcompanions.com.
    I can vouch this agency is great.

  13. #13901

    That's not good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Averily  [View Original Post]
    How much Googling did you do? Punch her number and 3 links down you will see pics of her former self who definitely isn't the same girl here, and about 20 years older and 80 pounds heavier and she stills used the same name.
    Ya bro you have to be on top of your game. She is not even close to the new pics she posted. This usually means they have something to hide, to fatt, to ugly, rip off artist, whatever. Always second guess a pic of an extremely beautiful woman, because it's normally bullshit. Always always do your Intel. And if it's a fresh face give it some time to do your Intel. Because that's probably your not so great uncle LEO. And you will always stay safer that way.

  14. #13900

    Not her

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeMioff  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-real/26598050

    I Google the digits and the images and everything seemed ok last mention on here was back in 2014 so she sent me to the Menards on Van Dyke and tells me to call her when I get there. I go there and call her she tells me what hotel she's in the one that's in the back of the hotel Boulevard there next to Menards and top floor room number I go in the lobby I noticed there's a guy standing outside the lobby there by the sidewalk smoking a cigarette which I thought was kinda fishy so I just lounge around the lobby for a minute go into the breakfast area and see what he's doing so he comes back inside I go over to the front desk which does not have the attendant there he comes out of the hallway room at the same time Warren Police Officer shows up and I'm thinking wow I was drinking the lemon water there at the desk so I was acting like I was waiting for someone. The officer asked the attendant if he's the one that called them about the truck out front because there was a lot of semis parked out front blocking the roads kind of. I'm always here on out of there and got my car and left when I tried calling her again I got voicemail I think this was probably a sting.
    How much Googling did you do? Punch her number and 3 links down you will see pics of her former self who definitely isn't the same girl here, and about 20 years older and 80 pounds heavier and she stills used the same name.

  15. #13899

    Candies

    The whole thing looked too good for me. A banging body, low prices, instant replies, very accommodative. Too good to be true.

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeMioff  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-real/26598050

    I Google the digits and the images and everything seemed ok last mention on here was back in 2014 so she sent me to the Menards on Van Dyke and tells me to call her when I get there. I go there and call her she tells me what hotel she's in the one that's in the back of the hotel Boulevard there next to Menards and top floor room number I go in the lobby I noticed there's a guy standing outside the lobby there by the sidewalk smoking a cigarette which I thought was kinda fishy so I just lounge around the lobby for a minute go into the breakfast area and see what he's doing so he comes back inside I go over to the front desk which does not have the attendant there he comes out of the hallway room at the same time Warren Police Officer shows up and I'm thinking wow I was drinking the lemon water there at the desk so I was acting like I was waiting for someone. The officer asked the attendant if he's the one that called them about the truck out front because there was a lot of semis parked out front blocking the roads kind of. I'm always here on out of there and got my car and left when I tried calling her again I got voicemail I think this was probably a sting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape