The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #13898

    Candius. Nice try

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-real/26598050

    I Google the digits and the images and everything seemed ok last mention on here was back in 2014 so she sent me to the Menards on Van Dyke and tells me to call her when I get there. I go there and call her she tells me what hotel she's in the one that's in the back of the hotel Boulevard there next to Menards and top floor room number I go in the lobby I noticed there's a guy standing outside the lobby there by the sidewalk smoking a cigarette which I thought was kinda fishy so I just lounge around the lobby for a minute go into the breakfast area and see what he's doing so he comes back inside I go over to the front desk which does not have the attendant there he comes out of the hallway room at the same time Warren Police Officer shows up and I'm thinking wow I was drinking the lemon water there at the desk so I was acting like I was waiting for someone. The officer asked the attendant if he's the one that called them about the truck out front because there was a lot of semis parked out front blocking the roads kind of. I'm always here on out of there and got my car and left when I tried calling her again I got voicemail I think this was probably a sting.

  2. #13897

    Becky / Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Turrismaldon  [View Original Post]
    Is she back posting? Would someone add the link here thanks.
    Yea she's posting under the name Lizzy now. The number posted shows up on multiple ads so assuming a pimp or handler nearby. Be safe.

  3. #13896

    Just no

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSnake  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...girls/24817954

    Made an appointment thinking ok I'm about to waste a 100 bucks, but have to see. Show up 15 min early and am told I have no appointment, WTF. Young lady said since you are already here I suppose I can give you a massage. I should have just left, but being curious I gave her the 100 and off to a room we go. She said cover was optional and left the room for me to undress. Back in the room I asked what the VIP massage was all about. She said if I wished to pay her extra then she would put a bikini on and depending on the tip we could do reversal. I told her I would think about as she massaged me. Sensual, nope, at least to this old fart. I decided not to go with her in bikini as face down I would not see her anyway. I did rub her ass and she allowed it so I think more would be coming. No teasing of jr at all while I'm face down. On the flip I was able to rub her ass, boobs and pussy otc, but she still wouldn't get close to jr. I finally asked her if 60 would get her pants off and on top of jr. She laughed and said no way. She finish the rub put tissue up by me and said in case you need these and out the door she went. So long story short I wasted 100 bucks. Young girls name was Mariah at least that's what it sounded like. DS.
    No about this place. Just no! Gratefull you TOFTT but every time someone hands them a bill they're in business that much longer ready to frustrate the next unsuspecting sucker.

  4. #13895

    New Beautiful Girls

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...girls/24817954

    Made an appointment thinking ok I'm about to waste a 100 bucks, but have to see. Show up 15 min early and am told I have no appointment, WTF. Young lady said since you are already here I suppose I can give you a massage. I should have just left, but being curious I gave her the 100 and off to a room we go. She said cover was optional and left the room for me to undress. Back in the room I asked what the VIP massage was all about. She said if I wished to pay her extra then she would put a bikini on and depending on the tip we could do reversal. I told her I would think about as she massaged me. Sensual, nope, at least to this old fart. I decided not to go with her in bikini as face down I would not see her anyway. I did rub her ass and she allowed it so I think more would be coming. No teasing of jr at all while I'm face down. On the flip I was able to rub her ass, boobs and pussy otc, but she still wouldn't get close to jr. I finally asked her if 60 would get her pants off and on top of jr. She laughed and said no way. She finish the rub put tissue up by me and said in case you need these and out the door she went. So long story short I wasted 100 bucks. Young girls name was Mariah at least that's what it sounded like. DS.

  5. #13894

    Agency

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalLimit  [View Original Post]
    Other than Leslie Diamonds and City Girls. Are there other agency's around Detroit? I just feel safer using them and like the variety they offer. Just done trust the BP posting as a whole.
    There is also Touring Companions, www.tourinngcompanions.com.

  6. #13893

    RE: Mariah

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmySexy77  [View Original Post]
    I noticed her ads have vanished off of BP.
    I heard she was thinking about moving out of state. Maybe she finally left? She's young, curvy, and a good provider.

  7. #13892

    Detroit BP is bleak

    Quote Originally Posted by SamEyeAm  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I'm a regular contributor to the Baltimore and Washington DC boards. I'm in Detroit for the weekend and would appreciate any recommendations for some BP girls. Race doesn't matter. I do prefer petite Alt girls.

    Happy to reciprocate if you're ever in my neck of the woods.

    Sammy.
    BP is Detroit is in a bleak right now. You're way better off hitting the strip club scene. You will likely find what you want for a negotiable price.

  8. #13891

    Also interested

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipFan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I've had my eye on Sage for a while, but hoping to find a report on her before trying her.
    Also interested in her. Seems TGTBT.

  9. #13890

    Providers with Fake Pics

    Just cruising around BP. Saw these recent ads with local providers using traceable fake pics:



    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...new-s/26721067
    These pics belong to a busty model named Melissa Debling.
    http://www.perfectnaked.com/melissa-...t-of-a-window/



    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-play/11690366
    These pics belong to a girl named Ashley Sage, who has her own website.
    http://www.dreamofashley.com/



    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-town/26191819
    These pics belong tp a provider in Seattle named Emily who hasn't posted in 2 years.
    http://www.**************.com/compan...white-female-0




    Be careful out there gents. And do your homework before seeing any provider.

  10. #13889

    Mariah Juelz

    I noticed her ads have vanished off of BP.

  11. #13888

    Visiting

    Hey guys,

    I'm a regular contributor to the Baltimore and Washington DC boards. I'm in Detroit for the weekend and would appreciate any recommendations for some BP girls. Race doesn't matter. I do prefer petite Alt girls.

    Happy to reciprocate if you're ever in my neck of the woods.

    Sammy.

  12. #13887

    Ebony Providers

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAO22  [View Original Post]
    No first hand experience but these two caught my eye and fit the bill of what you guys are looking for. Anyone have info? I would be willing to toftt when I have more play money.

    Sage Petite:

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...point/26468234

    Amora:

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...57669/25420494
    Thanks, I've had my eye on Sage for a while, but hoping to find a report on her before trying her.

  13. #13886
    This girl likely looked like these pics a few years ago, but looks really rough now. Even has some issues with hair falling out. I walked away.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ntiac/25461008

  14. #13885

    Jewels aka Jessica Bangz

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-50ss/20570214

    Longtime lurker and wondering if anyone has seen her lately?

  15. #13884

    Jewels aka Jessica Bangz

    I am a Long Term Lurker occasional poster whom administrators don't share my sense of humor. Anyways, I read all about Pawg's on this site but I am perplexed that no comments about her in years.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-50ss/20570214

    Also, never read anything about NyQuil use to post with Jewels; recently changed name; Brunette weight is always 169 and has pretty face and brunette?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape