Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 19268
-
09-26-16 17:38 #13913Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 208Warren has had a bad escort problem even before the days of CL and BP. 696 and 75 make it very easy to get to from any side of town. Warren will stick it to you if you get busted in their city, at one point and time they would even post your mugshot on their city's website.
Originally Posted by Sid63
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-16 17:35 #13912Senior Member

Posts: 311I saw her a few months ago. She works out of her house with a dedicated room and a massage table. She's bigger than the photos let on. Not in a fat sort of way, just not petite but good looking enough. Maybe a 7 or 8. I thought she was nice and thorough and I enjoyed my time with her but have not repeated. I only opted for a nude HJ but pretty certain more is available.
Originally Posted by SocialAveng313
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-16 17:29 #13911Regular Member

Posts: 2Leigh
Similar to what Roxtar said. I've seen her twice. The first time she went by Angie of Westland. Really pretty and amazing tits. She actually seemed pretty cool but the massage is just barely rubbing her hands on your back. Then she says "Do you like head" and "Did you bring a cover. " I've read reviews where guys didn't bring a cover and just got a HJ. A few years later I saw her again in Dearborn when she was going by Leigh. The years did not treat her well. Still nice tits but the ass just blew up. From the garbage in the room she seemed to be fast food junkie. Personality changed too. Not into it at all. Complains about her life and insists on a tip at the end. I wouldn't go back.
Originally Posted by Roxtar1011
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-16 16:14 #13910Senior Member

Posts: 110I saw her a few years ago a couple of times. My intel is old, but maybe helpful. Then, she went by "Angie" and worked out of Inkster. She was very pretty with great tits but the whole session was sub par. Her massage is just her splashing a shit ton of oil on you and rubbing it in for a while. Then straight to CBJ. She never seemed to be too enthused about any of it. I heard rumblings that she offers FS to repeat clients now, but I cannot confirm it. Plenty of older reviews of her here when she was "Angie" of Westland (even though she was in Inkster).
Originally Posted by SocialAveng313
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-16 16:04 #13909Senior Member

Posts: 206Seen her ad lately
Used to go by lexa Lexi Alyssa and most recently tiffany if you seen her ad lately be post link.
-
09-26-16 15:45 #13908Senior Member

Posts: 524Leigh
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...r-day/21028469
So is she worth it? Anyone see her lately? What's her place like?
Thanks in advance.
-
09-26-16 08:26 #13907Senior Member

Posts: 95They do come and go, but she posts on other sites. Just google her.
Originally Posted by ArmySexy77
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-16 03:41 #13906Senior Member

Posts: 311Not her not hot not anything
Someone mentioned they cross to Windsor once in a while. I was there yesterday and decided to check this out: http://windsor.backpage.com/FemaleEs...vices/43021436.
Windsor can be a good deal with the exchange rate and just a safer environment overall. I've had some nice luck in the past where I have found the actual girl in the pic. Not this one. Not her. Not young. Not worth it. Didn't even step inside the hotel room.
-
09-26-16 00:57 #13905Senior Member

Posts: 171Jewels
Seen her a couple years ago. Very friendly and offered BBBJ no catch. I wouldn't know what she looks like now and I also wanted to know about nyquill. What name does she go by now? I'll toftt and try her out.
Originally Posted by C8316
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-16 22:27 #13904Senior Member

Posts: 365How bad is it?
Originally Posted by MightyMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-16 19:57 #13903Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 208That area is hot with LE, Warren doesn't play.
Originally Posted by JakeMioff
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-16 15:34 #13902Senior Member

Posts: 44I can vouch this agency is great.
Originally Posted by NoBuddy5051
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-16 09:04 #13901Senior Member

Posts: 265That's not good.
Ya bro you have to be on top of your game. She is not even close to the new pics she posted. This usually means they have something to hide, to fatt, to ugly, rip off artist, whatever. Always second guess a pic of an extremely beautiful woman, because it's normally bullshit. Always always do your Intel. And if it's a fresh face give it some time to do your Intel. Because that's probably your not so great uncle LEO. And you will always stay safer that way.
Originally Posted by Averily
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-16 09:32 #13900Senior Member

Posts: 311Not her
How much Googling did you do? Punch her number and 3 links down you will see pics of her former self who definitely isn't the same girl here, and about 20 years older and 80 pounds heavier and she stills used the same name.
Originally Posted by JakeMioff
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-16 07:32 #13899Regular Member

Posts: 18Candies
The whole thing looked too good for me. A banging body, low prices, instant replies, very accommodative. Too good to be true.
Originally Posted by JakeMioff
[View Original Post]


















