Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Thunderdome

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 99 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 1473
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1023
    Quote Originally Posted by PartTimePlayer  [View Original Post]
    That's why I will say no more on the subject. Just don't like being accused of being a rapist.
    That was definitely an overreaction, what you did comes nowhere close to any kind of "assault" or anything else. Having said that, it's far too risky, imo, to do something like what you did when you're just not in control of the situation. You already know she's unscrupulous if she's a scammer / upseller. No telling how she might react if you piss her off. Better to just remove yourself from the situation as quickly as possible and then warn others about giving their business to that particular provider. Just too many ways that situation could end badly when you try to retaliate like that.

  2. #1022
    Quote Originally Posted by PartTimePlayer  [View Original Post]
    She did not live up to what she said she would do. And that is the only reason I did what I did to her. She didn't like come on her face or in her hair and I didn't like getting scammed into an upsell situation. She did not live up to what she said she would do. And that is the only reason I did what I did to her. I do treat people as human beings and not pieces of meat. Respect is a 2 Way St.
    Dude she collected money and didn't provide promised service. She should have offered some cash back or something. No matter what the profession you got to practice some business ethics LOL.

  3. #1021

    Totally agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus77  [View Original Post]
    Guys, there's a thread for this sort of thing.
    That's why I will say no more on the subject. Just don't like being accused of being a rapist.

  4. #1020
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Well, with all due respect I really don't agree with this either. I would like to see ALL the juicy details. At minimum, does she DFK? Allow DATY? Is the DATY clean? BBBJ and CIM or not or does she use covers? I want as much detail as possible! It does NOT take long to write a useful report! I just put down right here 5 or 6 menu items. They can be addressed in a single sentence. If she takes it in the ass put that down too. If she does kinky shit like let you piss in her mouth, cream pies, or whatever, PUT IN IN YOUR GODDAM REPORTS, DUDES! Some guys won't give a shit, whether she will do this thing or that thing--but for others this info could be a fucking deal breaker! Not everybody's idea of a "great" provider is the same! Not even CLOSE! And all it takes to write what is needed is less than a goddam minute! The only things that should be withheld in my opinion are the girl's actual address, real names, etc. , and other personal information. But if you are not going to post a useful description of what the girl does in fucking BED, that is to say, what we are PAYING her for, well, then, hell--why the fuck even bother?!

    Thanks.
    I'm not saying any of the basic details as to what sort of service is provided should be withheld. I'm just saying, occasionally you learn things about a provider that you don't feel should be made general public knowledge. Or maybe you don't want to give an explicitly detailed, Penthouse Forum style breakdown of the entire visit. My point was the even in those circumstances you should be able to at least provide enough useful information for other mongers to make a decision based on. That's all I was saying, maybe my meaning wasn't clear.

  5. #1019
    Quote Originally Posted by PartTimePlayer  [View Original Post]
    Hey Fuckstick! Tell me where exactly I said I raped or assaulted her?

    You have a lot of balls accusing me of something like that because I did nothing of the sort.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFord  [View Original Post]
    GOOD FOR YOU!

    Out of all the scumbags on this site (me being one of the biggest), you take the cake. These girls are still human beings. If a girl agrees to have sex with you and then changes her mind, it does not give you the right to rape or assault her.
    Have to side with PTP here, I guess you could call cumming on her when she specifically asked you not to some kind of assault but that's really pushing the term. And to even mention the word rape in that context definitely goes over the line. If a girl promises activity and changes thing up after she's accepted the donation, she's lucky to get out of there with just cummy hair. Not saying any other action is ok, but if she isn't willing to follow through or return some of his donation, she should expect the boundaries to be pushed. The simple fact that she pulls that means many may have just let her get away with it, making her think that is ok.

    If for some reason she decided she didn't want to do the promised act, she could have let him know before she had his $.

  6. #1018

    Excuse me?

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFord  [View Original Post]
    GOOD FOR YOU!

    Out of all the scumbags on this site (me being one of the biggest), you take the cake. These girls are still human beings. If a girl agrees to have sex with you and then changes her mind, it does not give you the right to rape or assault her.
    Hey Fuckstick! Tell me where exactly I said I raped or assaulted her?

    You have a lot of balls accusing me of something like that because I did nothing of the sort.

  7. #1017

    Good for us

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFord  [View Original Post]
    GOOD FOR YOU!

    Out of all the scumbags on this site (me being one of the biggest), you take the cake. These girls are still human beings. If a girl agrees to have sex with you and then changes her mind, it does not give you the right to rape or assault her.
    Mr Ford, I agree these girls are human beings. So are we. We are not going out on dates, we are making business arrangements. When we have been misrepresented and have no legal recourse for compensation, I see no wrong in doing what little we can to be compensated in whatever small way we can without causing physical harm to anyone.

  8. #1016

    Put it ALL in there, dudes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus77  [View Original Post]
    100% agree with this. I understand withholding certain information from public posts and only giving it out via PM to established users, etc. But there's ALWAYS a way to at least provide useful information, even while withholding the "juicy details", so to speak.
    Well, with all due respect I really don't agree with this either. I would like to see ALL the juicy details. At minimum, does she DFK? Allow DATY? Is the DATY clean? BBBJ and CIM or not or does she use covers? I want as much detail as possible! It does NOT take long to write a useful report! I just put down right here 5 or 6 menu items. They can be addressed in a single sentence. If she takes it in the ass put that down too. If she does kinky shit like let you piss in her mouth, cream pies, or whatever, PUT IN IN YOUR GODDAM REPORTS, DUDES! Some guys won't give a shit, whether she will do this thing or that thing--but for others this info could be a fucking deal breaker! Not everybody's idea of a "great" provider is the same! Not even CLOSE! And all it takes to write what is needed is less than a goddam minute! The only things that should be withheld in my opinion are the girl's actual address, real names, etc. , and other personal information. But if you are not going to post a useful description of what the girl does in fucking BED, that is to say, what we are PAYING her for, well, then, hell--why the fuck even bother?!

    Thanks.

  9. #1015
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    This post is NOT meant to flame anybody but more or less to point out an issue on the boards and how we can avoid it. BUT I'm sure some idiot would get his panties in a twist and cry about it and then Admin2 would end up moving it here anyways so might as well just post it here.

    Guys, we OFTEN see members posting here (on all the boards not just one particular one) without giving even close to the right amount of info. Perfect example is below, guy posts don't see Sandy BUT he doesn't give enough info to even identify which Sandy he is referring to. With so many providers out there it is very rare for one to have a name all to their lonesome. There are soooo many Ashley's and Jennifer's etc. Not to mention some providers changing names to avoid a bad rep. If you include digits and pics that's tougher to dodge.

    So if you're going to try and give some info about somebody at least give enough so that everyone will know to whom you're referring to. This can be by adding a link, although it's preferable to actually copy/paste the ad since links can expire or be removed etc. Even better if you can include a picture or digits for the lady to really inform everyone. Even where COMPLETE digits are not allowed to be posted you can still post that the digits end in XXXX for example but in BP or escort reviews you can include it all.

    Lastly, try to give a reason WHY you are giving the info. Not just a "don't see" because everyone knows this hobby is VERY MUCH YMMV and whatever the reason you have may or may not matter to others. If she's a ripoff by all means say she ripped you off. But there are so many ways that you may not have a good time that may not affect others.

    A good example for myself is that some guys like big butts and I sure as hell don't. I see those ads for Leah in particular and she describes her butt as a "bubble butt". Now on what planet is that 100 lbs of ass a bubble? Jupiter? That ass is the size of a hot air balloon. Some guys may not only not mind that but prefer that and for me it would be no way am I going to see her even if it's free let alone pay her as much as a spinner etc.

    All in all, you guys have managed to register on the site and you have also managed to post so if you can do that you can take a minute more and give enough info so that 5 more guys aren't posting behind you going WHO? What? WHY? Etc.

    It's not that hard to include a link or copy/paste the ad etc. Even add a pic or digits to help.
    100% agree with this. I understand withholding certain information from public posts and only giving it out via PM to established users, etc. But there's ALWAYS a way to at least provide useful information, even while withholding the "juicy details", so to speak.

  10. #1014
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    This post is NOT meant to flame anybody but more or less to point out an issue on the boards and how we can avoid it. BUT I'm sure some idiot would get his panties in a twist and cry about it and then Admin2 would end up moving it here anyways so might as well just post it here.

    Guys, we OFTEN see members posting here (on all the boards not just one particular one) without giving even close to the right amount of info. Perfect example is below, guy posts don't see Sandy BUT he doesn't give enough info to even identify which Sandy he is referring to. With so many providers out there it is very rare for one to have a name all to their lonesome. There are soooo many Ashley's and Jennifer's etc. Not to mention some providers changing names to avoid a bad rep. If you include digits and pics that's tougher to dodge.

    So if you're going to try and give some info about somebody at least give enough so that everyone will know to whom you're referring to. This can be by adding a link, although it's preferable to actually copy/paste the ad since links can expire or be removed etc. Even better if you can include a picture or digits for the lady to really inform everyone. Even where COMPLETE digits are not allowed to be posted you can still post that the digits end in XXXX for example but in BP or escort reviews you can include it all.

    Lastly, try to give a reason WHY you are giving the info. Not just a "don't see" because everyone knows this hobby is VERY MUCH YMMV and whatever the reason you have may or may not matter to others. If she's a ripoff by all means say she ripped you off. But there are so many ways that you may not have a good time that may not affect others.

    A good example for myself is that some guys like big butts and I sure as hell don't. I see those ads for Leah in particular and she describes her butt as a "bubble butt". Now on what planet is that 100 lbs of ass a bubble? Jupiter? That ass is the size of a hot air balloon. Some guys may not only not mind that but prefer that and for me it would be no way am I going to see her even if it's free let alone pay her as much as a spinner etc.

    All in all, you guys have managed to register on the site and you have also managed to post so if you can do that you can take a minute more and give enough info so that 5 more guys aren't posting behind you going WHO? What? WHY? Etc.

    It's not that hard to include a link or copy/paste the ad etc. Even add a pic or digits to help.
    I very much agree with this! It is SO fucking frustrating to see these goddam posts, "Stay away from from Ashley!" Or "Crystal is fabulous!" WHICH Ashley, fucktard! WHICH Crystal, asshole?! Totally useless information and a waste of fucking bandwidth! So, I agree--if you can't even put up a link or let us know WHY the fuck to stay away or WHY she's so fuckin' fabulous, then WHO the fuck CARES!

  11. #1013

    Psa

    This post is NOT meant to flame anybody but more or less to point out an issue on the boards and how we can avoid it. BUT I'm sure some idiot would get his panties in a twist and cry about it and then Admin2 would end up moving it here anyways so might as well just post it here.

    Guys, we OFTEN see members posting here (on all the boards not just one particular one) without giving even close to the right amount of info. Perfect example is below, guy posts don't see Sandy BUT he doesn't give enough info to even identify which Sandy he is referring to. With so many providers out there it is very rare for one to have a name all to their lonesome. There are soooo many Ashley's and Jennifer's etc. Not to mention some providers changing names to avoid a bad rep. If you include digits and pics that's tougher to dodge.

    So if you're going to try and give some info about somebody at least give enough so that everyone will know to whom you're referring to. This can be by adding a link, although it's preferable to actually copy/paste the ad since links can expire or be removed etc. Even better if you can include a picture or digits for the lady to really inform everyone. Even where COMPLETE digits are not allowed to be posted you can still post that the digits end in XXXX for example but in BP or escort reviews you can include it all.

    Lastly, try to give a reason WHY you are giving the info. Not just a "don't see" because everyone knows this hobby is VERY MUCH YMMV and whatever the reason you have may or may not matter to others. If she's a ripoff by all means say she ripped you off. But there are so many ways that you may not have a good time that may not affect others.

    A good example for myself is that some guys like big butts and I sure as hell don't. I see those ads for Leah in particular and she describes her butt as a "bubble butt". Now on what planet is that 100 lbs of ass a bubble? Jupiter? That ass is the size of a hot air balloon. Some guys may not only not mind that but prefer that and for me it would be no way am I going to see her even if it's free let alone pay her as much as a spinner etc.

    All in all, you guys have managed to register on the site and you have also managed to post so if you can do that you can take a minute more and give enough info so that 5 more guys aren't posting behind you going WHO? What? WHY? Etc.

    It's not that hard to include a link or copy/paste the ad etc. Even add a pic or digits to help.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys talking about this Sandy?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...easure/5094871

    If so, I'm extremely curious about why you are all saying that she's so bad? I can't recall if I reviewed her here, but I saw her close to year ago and found that her service was good to very good, maybe not excellent. She's very small and trim, probably 50 but her figure is fabulous, nice sized B cups but her face is maybe a but busted. But I found her very accomodating, nice clean DATY, DFK at least during the main event, OK but not stellar DFK, and quite a decent fuck, although fucking on that couch was not too convenient if you have any back problems. But other than that, I found her to be honest and a decent lay and a great BBBJ. So I would like to know why all you guys feel she's not so good? It was awhile ago I saw her, so maybe her service has indeed changed? Can you guys elaborate a bit on the service you got recently? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfsOnly  [View Original Post]
    Yup that is the one. Total hustle job. Don't waste your money.
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFog  [View Original Post]
    Is that the Sandy from Pawtucket that sometimes goes by Sandi? I had her on my list go check out. Why was she worst experience ever? PM me if you don't want to share with all.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfsOnly  [View Original Post]
    Recently saw Back page Sandy.. WORST experience ever! don't waste your $

  12. #1012

    Inexpensive motel in PVD

    Will be in the are on business (no mongering) Currently using extended stay America through Priceline at $55 + tax.

    I need something clean and quiet. Can anyone suggest something else. Also closer to Pawtucket would be better.

  13. #1011

    HAH, PM me please?

    OK, so I'm still a bit new to this board but I have already contributed MANY girls. And I figured out that this is the place to put stuff which might be considered "argumentative".

    HAH, I posted the request below several days ago, and I see you have been back on the board since then but you still have not PM'd me. You have blocked incoming PMs so I cannot PM you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if this post is a duplicate but I'd thought I'd submitted it a couple days ago but did not see it posted? Anyways, HAH could you please send me a PM? I need to discuss an important and potentially troubling issue with you, regarding a girl we both saw, but its not permitted to post about that issue publically. Thanks.
    Anyway HAH, this is a "health issue". (I hope I am allowed to say that here?

    I do hope that you could please PM me, as there are things I would like to find out from you about a particular girl, and without getting too personal, I think perhaps you might want to know what I want to say about it, too? If not, I will just assume you just don't care. Thannks.

  14. #1010

    Really Dave

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    RTFF its all here.
    Dave you should take your own advice. Wasn't it you who was begging for info in the Boston AMP thread a few months back about Jenny's place? I should have told you to RTFF but I didn't, I found the info you couldn't find and posted it. Your game is weak Dave, step it up and stop criticizing others for what you do on a regular basis you hypocritical bastard.

  15. #1009

    Jasmine

    She is legit I saw her a couple weeks ago. She does not post often and does weekends as she lives in Boston. The in-call is very safe a nice clean apartment that she uses. The pics are accurate that is definitely her. She loves boots. She met me with boots just under the knee not the ones in the photo. Skin tight red body dress with matching bra and panties. All made up looked and smelled great. She definitely is from the Middle East and has dark skin and hair. Nice real soft boobs probably a large b or small C. Shaved beaver with a tiny patch. She has big lips if that is what you are into. And a clit that really grows and Pops right out. FS was but daty and BBBJ. If you are going to spend 200 you can't go wrong with her. Hope this helps.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape