Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13124
    Quote Originally Posted by TosserAway17  [View Original Post]
    Hi, long time lurker. Usually in metro area hoping to take a trip to far east. I find some AMPs are bashful for first timers, any concerns for FE? It's a hike so hoping to get the most out of my experience.
    RTFF its all here.

  2. #13123
    Quote Originally Posted by TosserAway17  [View Original Post]
    I was referring to the latter but appreciate the info. Not a newbie but I find mileage varies for new places. Thanks!
    Gotcha, I'd say you're good at FE or Harmony. Both are very welcoming. There are actually lots of new customers with all the recent shutdowns in the area. The remaining spas are used to seeing new faces. The city is not used to seeing new faces however. Last I read (here) the days are numbered.

  3. #13122
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinHunt  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean by the AMP's being "bashful"? Do you mean if the monger is bashful, and you're asking if FE is a spa where you may or may not be seen? Or do you mean the spa may shy away from first time visitors? I'll answer both angles:

    If you're bashful bring a hat and sunglasses because the place is right next to a traffic light. The traffic does build up leaving people sitting there in their cars right outside the front door. It does kinda suck during rush hour and busy times having to do a perp walk out that front door. I usually wait in the foyer and peek out the blinds before making an exit.

    In terms of the spa being bashful the person who lets you in will usually be the mama but not always. They'll ask you if you've been there before. Here's your chance to fuck up or not. Tell them "yes", and you'll be good. If you start acting like a newbie you could be told that it's "busy now" and to come back later.
    I was referring to the latter but appreciate the info. Not a newbie but I find mileage varies for new places. Thanks!

  4. #13121
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinHunt  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean by the AMP's being "bashful"? Do you mean if the monger is bashful, and you're asking if FE is a spa where you may or may not be seen? Or do you mean the spa may shy away from first time visitors? I'll answer both angles:

    If you're bashful bring a hat and sunglasses because the place is right next to a traffic light. The traffic does build up leaving people sitting there in their cars right outside the front door. It does kinda suck during rush hour and busy times having to do a perp walk out that front door. I usually wait in the foyer and peek out the blinds before making an exit.

    In terms of the spa being bashful the person who lets you in will usually be the mama but not always. They'll ask you if you've been there before. Here's your chance to fuck up or not. Tell them "yes", and you'll be good. If you start acting like a newbie you could be told that it's "busy now" and to come back later.
    Thanks was referring to the latter. Not a newbie but my mileage has varied.

  5. #13120
    Quote Originally Posted by TosserAway17  [View Original Post]
    Hi, long time lurker. Usually in metro area hoping to take a trip to far east. I find some AMPs are bashful for first timers, any concerns for FE? It's a hike so hoping to get the most out of my experience.
    What do you mean by the AMP's being "bashful"? Do you mean if the monger is bashful, and you're asking if FE is a spa where you may or may not be seen? Or do you mean the spa may shy away from first time visitors? I'll answer both angles:

    If you're bashful bring a hat and sunglasses because the place is right next to a traffic light. The traffic does build up leaving people sitting there in their cars right outside the front door. It does kinda suck during rush hour and busy times having to do a perp walk out that front door. I usually wait in the foyer and peek out the blinds before making an exit.

    In terms of the spa being bashful the person who lets you in will usually be the mama but not always. They'll ask you if you've been there before. Here's your chance to fuck up or not. Tell them "yes", and you'll be good. If you start acting like a newbie you could be told that it's "busy now" and to come back later.

  6. #13119

    Question about FE

    Hi, long time lurker. Usually in metro area hoping to take a trip to far east. I find some AMPs are bashful for first timers, any concerns for FE? It's a hike so hoping to get the most out of my experience.

  7. #13118

    Road Trip

    Had the pleasure to bookend a visit to New Haven area with some spa time and found a nice gem. Had a bit YMMV situation where the first visit wasn't great, but the 2nd was amazing. But, was great to get a real honest to goodness TS again. Damn you, RI politicians.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...782&viewfull=1#post2979782.

  8. #13117
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike2  [View Original Post]
    Trekked to Far East which is a long drive for me. Lot was empty so I think I was the only customer and the lineup had 5 girls. Julie was clear choice (some of the others did not have makeup and were probably not ready for prime time). Julie was trimmed out as a geisha. She has large breasts which appeared to be bolt-ons at first, but I swear they are natural and magnificent. Tall, attractive, nice smile and personality. Some tummy stretch marks but zero pouch. Massage skills sucked, but her other skills were off the charts. Lots of light kissing too. Not rushed in the least. It was 3:30 pm or so and the door bell bell started ringing shortly after so I think I hit at a good time. I'd see Julie again. 60/140.
    Thanks for the nice report, S2.

    I too went and saw her so I can add a bit more info. BTW, it's nice to be able to call a spa, make an appointment, and actually get the girl you asked for. This was a welcome change coming from the Houston spa scene. So, I will be visiting this place more. Well, I found Julie's face to be extremely attractive and sexy as hell. Nicely made up; just the way I like it. Even under good lighting conditions, based on the face alone, she looks like she's in mid thirties. Magnificent breasts, yes, though in my opinion, fake. Very nice attitude and absolutely no rush; got the full hour. She does have quite a bit of loose skin around the abdominal area which gives away her true age. So, except for the not-so-younger-looking body, she has a lot of qualities I look for in a regular. And for those who are interested in more, well, intimate details, hers wasn't exactly a "starfish", but more like a "balloon-knot". : big-grin:

  9. #13116
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    I go by this plaza often and stopped in to buy some lottery tickets at the convenience store there (they sell quite a few winners) and had seen the new spa. It's between the barber shop and bakery.

    Today though, around 1030 ish they were either being inspected or raided? They had 3 marked cops and an unmarked cop there and somebody else that looked to be an inspector type. May have even been the owner? or even town council type "welcoming" a new business lol?

    But after it was all said and done the two Asian ladies came outside and were on their phones yacking away. The shorter cuter one looked to be in like early 30's and the other taller skinnier one in her 40's but adjust the age estimate like always. The open sign WAS lit up once the cops left. I did see one guy try to enter while the cops were still there but he left right away LOL.
    Happened to drive by it last night and it was closed. I can't see this place staying open considering where it is.

  10. #13115

    NMS / smilers. 1021

    What's up with this, advertising on BP is only going to attract mongers. Anyone have luck there. Side note heard a are&T was at 1021 anything going? PMs kept confidential.

  11. #13114
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight62  [View Original Post]
    Hey Horny, where is this convenience store located. Always looking for a new place to throw my money away. .
    The phone number is right there in the pics. First hit on Google gives you the address.

  12. #13113
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    I go by this plaza often and stopped in to buy some lottery tickets at the convenience store there (they sell quite a few winners) and had seen the new spa. It's between the barber shop and bakery.

    Today though, around 1030 ish they were either being inspected or raided? They had 3 marked cops and an unmarked cop there and somebody else that looked to be an inspector type. May have even been the owner? or even town council type "welcoming" a new business lol?

    But after it was all said and done the two Asian ladies came outside and were on their phones yacking away. The shorter cuter one looked to be in like early 30's and the other taller skinnier one in her 40's but adjust the age estimate like always. The open sign WAS lit up once the cops left. I did see one guy try to enter while the cops were still there but he left right away LOL.
    Hey Horny, where is this convenience store located. Always looking for a new place to throw my money away. .

  13. #13112
    Stopped by one night around closing time. Seems legit.

  14. #13111

    Mini Body Works

    I go by this plaza often and stopped in to buy some lottery tickets at the convenience store there (they sell quite a few winners) and had seen the new spa. It's between the barber shop and bakery.

    Today though, around 1030 ish they were either being inspected or raided? They had 3 marked cops and an unmarked cop there and somebody else that looked to be an inspector type. May have even been the owner? or even town council type "welcoming" a new business lol?

    But after it was all said and done the two Asian ladies came outside and were on their phones yacking away. The shorter cuter one looked to be in like early 30's and the other taller skinnier one in her 40's but adjust the age estimate like always. The open sign WAS lit up once the cops left. I did see one guy try to enter while the cops were still there but he left right away LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnstonGuy  [View Original Post]
    Saw a place today that I had not seen before. Mini Body Works on Plainfield Pike in Johnston. There used to be an Allstate insurance agency there. Anybody TOFTT on this place yet?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mini body works 1.jpg‎   Mini body works 2.jpg‎   Mini body works 3.jpg‎   Mini body works 4.jpg‎  

  15. #13110

    Far East

    Trekked to Far East which is a long drive for me. Lot was empty so I think I was the only customer and the lineup had 5 girls. Julie was clear choice (some of the others did not have makeup and were probably not ready for prime time). Julie was trimmed out as a geisha. She has large breasts which appeared to be bolt-ons at first, but I swear they are natural and magnificent. Tall, attractive, nice smile and personality. Some tummy stretch marks but zero pouch. Massage skills sucked, but her other skills were off the charts. Lots of light kissing too. Not rushed in the least. It was 3:30 pm or so and the door bell bell started ringing shortly after so I think I hit at a good time. I'd see Julie again. 60/140.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape