Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14754
    Quote Originally Posted by Omelette  [View Original Post]
    Sign me up on that petition. Let's identify the business by name and apartment number and the lists of shortcomings from these establishments which majority are not even licensed. Plenty from 6th floor thru 18th floor. They all connected and like to short you even if you paid the hourly rate. Rob and steal. They only like the kala and no care how they get it. Unfortunately get so much hard up mongers willing to pay full price for half time. Probably not Internet savvy types. Need to get them educated and in the know.
    Amen to that my bradah.

  2. #14753
    Quote Originally Posted by Shavnluvr  [View Original Post]
    Called for walk-in app that. Basically, can I come now, kinda thing. But forgot I had a meeting and cold right after. Texted her to setup 3 more apps after that but she never responded to any of them.

    I heard out of the 60 hf, Sunny takes 50. So the girls are stuck with 10 if no one tips. Pretty unfair. So I stopped calling 611. These girls are available at 2 other locations.

    She's been reviewed and only takes email appts AFAIK.
    1) - This shows they have a phone blacklist, once you no-show etc.

    2) - I heard from others, this 60. To house and provider gets 10. +(whatever) tip she can get (earn). That's why I talked one into In-call at her private residence.

    REF: General reports post 6320 . I'm glad another one of us feel this is a little unfair also.

  3. #14752
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Yaya has her own contact info:

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5781799859.html

    Just wondering, did you cancel last-minute or in advance enough so that they could give the time slot to another customer and not lose-out on the money?
    Called for walk-in app that. Basically, can I come now, kinda thing. But forgot I had a meeting and cold right after. Texted her to setup 3 more apps after that but she never responded to any of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by AmazingTouch  [View Original Post]
    Went to room 611 and had another Chinese woman named Eva. Older say 45 to 50, decent looking average build. She has no massage skills, just sort of rubs your back and butt. Not very sensual at all. Had me flip over and offered everything, elected for HE. Was alright, can get way better. Rushed service she had me in and out the door with 20 minutes which included me taking 2 showers. Damages $, wanted more but no way for rushed service and no roaming. L7,A7,S4.
    I heard out of the 60 hf, Sunny takes 50. So the girls are stuck with 10 if no one tips. Pretty unfair. So I stopped calling 611. These girls are available at 2 other locations.

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleHappy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the posting. She sounds exactly what I'm looking for. How can I contact her. PM me if you prefer.
    She's been reviewed and only takes email appts AFAIK.

  4. #14751
    I didn't know Ameah was back on Oahu. Last she told me she was on Kauai or Maui for a while and would lmk when she is back. A little expensive for me though so idk if I would repeat. Massage is eh, not that strong of a girl, but her HE is pretty brutal (good). Her hands feel amazing. Just not worth the $ . 50 if you're really interested, PM me for her contact. She responds pretty quickly.

  5. #14750

    Confirmed Selena's place

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerholic  [View Original Post]
    SL69.

    I'm guessing that this is Selena's assistant--they are located on the 16th flr at CC.

    Mongerholic.
    Called and tt selena, pic is of new girl Nina. Guess I need to check it out.

  6. #14749

    Ameah

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu  [View Original Post]
    Great review! May I ask for a working link please.
    Or PM us her info, saw her add a few years ago, when she was on Oahu, wish I tried.

  7. #14748

    Chinese Connection at Century Center aka Chinese Center

    Quote Originally Posted by JabroniAdams  [View Original Post]
    Where do I sign the petition?
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy  [View Original Post]
    These are ads from ugly Jenny from 1803 and half the other suites in CC. These are real pictures from the 80's for Jenny and Helen and trust me you don't want them. I am making this my lifes work to put the Chinese network out of business. Somehow we need the Chinese crew to go away and I will do it.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5791201951.html

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/search/thp?query=lanlan
    Sign me up on that petition. Let's identify the business by name and apartment number and the lists of shortcomings from these establishments which majority are not even licensed. Plenty from 6th floor thru 18th floor. They all connected and like to short you even if you paid the hourly rate. Rob and steal. They only like the kala and no care how they get it. Unfortunately get so much hard up mongers willing to pay full price for half time. Probably not Internet savvy types. Need to get them educated and in the know.

  8. #14747

    Great review! May I ask for a working link please.

    Quote Originally Posted by BotoBalls  [View Original Post]
    I would like to do a follow up review on my favorite FBSM massage provider Ameah. I have reviewed her before and would like to recommend her again to anyone looking to get a legit Full body Sensual Massage with a very satisfying HE.

    First things first, this woman is HOT! She's caucasian and one of the most beautiful women I have known. Pretty face, GREAT Body! Not Kim Kardasshian dispproportionate, but statuesque, graceful and very shapely. Most of all, its all natural! C-cups, tight body, and great ass! She really takes good care of her body and it shows. She has Tats but they are feminine and do not detract from her beauty, they actually compliment her. For me it is a visual feast for my eyes whenever I visit her. Her massages are done full nude.

    I have been visiting her on a regular basis for over a year and a half. She has a great personality and is quite intelligent. I always enjoy my conversations with her. She is my chill, beautiful sensual female friend. She's worked as a legit massage therapist before, is also a reiki practitioner, and she always gets rid of any kinks or aches when I visit. She uses Tantric techniques in her massage and lived and studied tantra on Maui for a good length of time. As a result of her training, her massage and deep breathing techniques have helped me with my ED due to diabetes and I always leave very happy with a BIG smile on my face! She also introduced me to yoga which I would never have done if I did not visit her, and this also helps my diabetes.

    Because she's so damned beautiful, I myself want to look as good as I can when I visit, so I have started to regularly workout and eat better just so I don't look like an out of shape, scrawny slob when I visit. Since I am now in a lot better shape and looking better physically I think I may be getting glances from women now, which helps my confidence and makes the ego feel good. So visiting her has not only helped me with the typical male urge to release myself, but she has helped me with my health in general.

    Something that not many providers probably do.

    She is FBSM only, no FS or extras. So it's expected that you will be a gentleman when you see her and please treat her with respect. This may turn off some who are out there just for a screw or other extra services. But she provides a unique FBSM experience that is not your typical FOB girl experience here in Honolulu. She has always been a honest and ultra reliable provider for me, one of the many reasons I see her regularly. Its always a crap shoot picking a provider in backpage and I am glad I don't need to go through that now that I see her regularly. I usually give her extra for being so reliable, her awesome massage skills in general, good conversation and for looking so damned good! She is definitely upscale compared to other independent massage providers in Honolulu.

    She is from the mainland and there is always a chance that she may decide to go back. I want her to stay so I hope my review helps her to stay. She is a unique provider here in Hawaii and a special lady in general. Looks / Service / Atitiude rates and link to BP Ad below.

    L: 10 S: 9. 5 A:10.

    $. 00/30.

    $. 50/60.

    $$. 00/90.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...1-week/5049260
    Great review! May I ask for a working link please.

  9. #14746
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy  [View Original Post]
    These are ads from ugly Jenny from 1803 and half the other suites in CC. These are real pictures from the 80's for Jenny and Helen and trust me you don't want them. I am making this my lifes work to put the Chinese network out of business. Somehow we need the Chinese crew to go away and I will do it.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5791201951.html

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/search/thp?query=lanlan
    Where do I sign the petition?

  10. #14745

    Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by AssMan808  [View Original Post]
    If it is, she looks pretty good body wise.
    How's Selena anyway. She's a good fuck. Tried to rush but I had control LOL. Her tits are fake but a dam good fuck. Met the Other assistant she was not as pretty but lots of Bush. This one is a different one.

  11. #14744

    Hope to too late

    Quote Originally Posted by BotoBalls  [View Original Post]
    I would like to do a follow up review on my favorite FBSM massage provider Ameah. I have reviewed her before and would like to recommend her again to anyone looking to get a legit Full body Sensual Massage with a very satisfying HE.

    First things first, this woman is HOT! She's caucasian and one of the most beautiful women I have known. Pretty face, GREAT Body! Not Kim Kardasshian dispproportionate, but statuesque, graceful and very shapely. Most of all, its all natural! C-cups, tight body, and great ass! She really takes good care of her body and it shows. She has Tats but they are feminine and do not detract from her beauty, they actually compliment her. For me it is a visual feast for my eyes whenever I visit her. Her massages are done full nude.

    I have been visiting her on a regular basis for over a year and a half. She has a great personality and is quite intelligent. I always enjoy my conversations with her. She is my chill, beautiful sensual female friend. She's worked as a legit massage therapist before, is also a reiki practitioner, and she always gets rid of any kinks or aches when I visit. She uses Tantric techniques in her massage and lived and studied tantra on Maui for a good length of time. As a result of her training, her massage and deep breathing techniques have helped me with my ED due to diabetes and I always leave very happy with a BIG smile on my face! She also introduced me to yoga which I would never have done if I did not visit her, and this also helps my diabetes.

    Because she's so damned beautiful, I myself want to look as good as I can when I visit, so I have started to regularly workout and eat better just so I don't look like an out of shape, scrawny slob when I visit. Since I am now in a lot better shape and looking better physically I think I may be getting glances from women now, which helps my confidence and makes the ego feel good. So visiting her has not only helped me with the typical male urge to release myself, but she has helped me with my health in general.

    Something that not many providers probably do.

    She is FBSM only, no FS or extras. So it's expected that you will be a gentleman when you see her and please treat her with respect. This may turn off some who are out there just for a screw or other extra services. But she provides a unique FBSM experience that is not your typical FOB girl experience here in Honolulu. She has always been a honest and ultra reliable provider for me, one of the many reasons I see her regularly. Its always a crap shoot picking a provider in backpage and I am glad I don't need to go through that now that I see her regularly. I usually give her extra for being so reliable, her awesome massage skills in general, good conversation and for looking so damned good! She is definitely upscale compared to other independent massage providers in Honolulu.

    She is from the mainland and there is always a chance that she may decide to go back. I want her to stay so I hope my review helps her to stay. She is a unique provider here in Hawaii and a special lady in general. Looks / Service / Atitiude rates and link to BP Ad below.

    L: 10 S: 9. 5 A:10.

    $. 00/30.

    $. 50/60.

    $$. 00/90.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...1-week/5049260
    Great posting, thanks. I'm just now reading this post and of course the link has expired. She sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. How can I contact her. PM me if you prefer.

  12. #14743

    Sounds Prefect

    Quote Originally Posted by Poiuy2  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure this reviewer is legit. Pretty much a spot on description based on my experience with her, although I forgot or have vague memories. He reminded me of a couple of traits. The last time I saw her was back in March 2015. It was on some sort of holiday that a lot of people didn't have off. Because my SO was working and I wasn't. Prince Kuhio Day or Good Friday? Anyway, getting off topic.

    She is HOT. Haole girl with tats. Also dreads if you are into that. I'm not. Wish she had her hair long and silky. If she did, she may be one of the prettiest women I've ever seen, Hollywood and all. Looks a solid 9 Body 9. 5 no sex. Or at least I had no offer or even a hint. Fully legit.

    Her FBSM is unique. She first starts with you face down. You butt naked and she partially naked. She still keeps her panties and bra on. She askes you to participate in some weird deep breathing exercises. I think she gets off on this tantric BS. She wants you to inhale and exhale in rhythm of her strokes. On the flip, more tantric massaging with her grinding on you ACG. I can't remember if she took off her panties or not. But definitely no fingering or roaming. She keeps her eyes closed, head flipped back like she is in an orgasmic state. She slowly removes her bra to provide full access. But again, for the life of me, can't remember if she allowed fondling. At this point she is stroking Jr. With two hands in a very sensual techniques. No way jackhammer.

    Well this is as much as I can recall. I emailed her for another appt. Waiting to hear back. Hopefully our schedules align before she leaves. I'm super busy at work now and no time to sneak off. Hope this helps.
    Thanks for the posting. She sounds exactly what I'm looking for. How can I contact her. PM me if you prefer.

  13. #14742
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerholic  [View Original Post]
    SL69.

    I'm guessing that this is Selena's assistant--they are located on the 16th flr at CC.

    Mongerholic.
    If it is, she looks pretty good body wise.

  14. #14741

    Chinese Network 1803

    These are ads from ugly Jenny from 1803 and half the other suites in CC. These are real pictures from the 80's for Jenny and Helen and trust me you don't want them. I am making this my lifes work to put the Chinese network out of business. Somehow we need the Chinese crew to go away and I will do it.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5791201951.html

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/search/thp?query=lanlan

  15. #14740

    Is this Selena's Assistant

    Quote Originally Posted by SquirtLuva69  [View Original Post]
    SL69.

    I'm guessing that this is Selena's assistant--they are located on the 16th flr at CC.

    Mongerholic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape