Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,556 to 30,570 of 61438
-
09-22-16 20:05 #30883Senior Member

Posts: 78SA is Stocked Tonight
I just circled SA - 10 minutes ago. I counted 9 girls at SA! No shortage tonight!
-
09-22-16 16:42 #30882Senior Member

Posts: 152Harford Rd
Didn't see her, but at 2:45 it appeared to be a SW bust across the street from the BP at the pet clinic.
Originally Posted by Baltoman
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-16 15:16 #30881Senior Member

Posts: 291Cutie on Harford, info needed
At around 2 PM today I saw a real cutie at Harford and Northern hanging with some men by the store. She was about 5'5", thin, very pretty, with long brown hair that was dyed bright green and yellow on top. Anyone know her?
Thanks!
Baltoman.
-
09-22-16 14:13 #30880Senior Member

Posts: 2344Public service announcement
Do not date annie! I think you know why, without me saying it.
-
09-22-16 13:47 #30879Senior Member

Posts: 207No, LOL. I was talking about Arab Kandi.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-16 11:42 #30878Senior Member

Posts: 2344Annie's eyes
Do her eyes look anything like this?
Originally Posted by LoveDemAzn
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-16 11:15 #30877Banned Member

Posts: 1312Asap
Bro hit my inbox asap.
Originally Posted by LoveDemAzn
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-16 22:42 #30876Senior Member

Posts: 207Annie
Stroll the loop around 5 pm today, saw Kandi on the corner of Fulton and Wilkins. She got scoop up by the time I turn around. Didn't see anything I like so went to grab something to eat. Hit the circle again around 730 and saw kandi again. She was standing next to Annie and another blond SW. Slow down but Kandi shook her head. I guess she was waiting for someone. Made the loop back and she was gone but Annie was still there walking away from the circle with the blond SW. So I scoop Annie for a car date. Got to a spot and she gave a great bbjcim. Follow instruction really well. Finish up and drop her back at the circle. She gave me her digit, diffently will hit her up again.
-
09-21-16 22:00 #30875Senior Member

Posts: 485Ccp tube
I find I have better success accessing CCP Tube from my phone if I turn off wifi, for some reason.
-
09-21-16 21:16 #30874Senior Member

Posts: 138CCP tube
Try accessing it through your phone http://m.ccptube.com worked for me just watch NT's video.
-
09-21-16 21:09 #30873Senior Member

Posts: 138Kandii
To those who have been asking for kandiis number, I was one myself yes I had to get the new one. The old one doesn't work. I was able to get the new one and thank you to the person that gave it to me. I asked if she wanted me to share her info and the answer was no get theirs. I'm lazy so I'm posting this here instead of responding to everybodys pm. If you want her number pm me yours and your name and I'll will forward it to her. I'm going to send a text to her with everybodies contact info.
-
09-21-16 20:44 #30872Banned Member

Posts: 1312Are. I. P.
She was one of the good ones original SW Idol.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-16 19:39 #30871Senior Member

Posts: 2344Fyi
Angela Schroeder -January 4, 1981 - September 12,2016.
She was 35
-
09-21-16 18:40 #30870Senior Member

Posts: 1045Natalie
NATALIE is one sweet girl who knows how to please a guy. Unfortunately she is not dependable when trying to arrange dates with her cell phone. She lives in an abandoned town home near Lombard and does not have electricity to charge her cell. She is a very nice girl. Expect a lot of no shows. BBB.
Originally Posted by EasyLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-16 18:31 #30869Senior Member

Posts: 1045Tabatha
Miss spelled her name: TABATHA. BBB.
Originally Posted by BadBadBoy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





