Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,586 to 30,600 of 61438
-
09-20-16 02:41 #30853Senior Member

Posts: 252Just a note from the past 2 weeks. First, feed the girls. This stuff that is in their dope is not only killing them, but it is making them loose weight. Sarah on Wash / Carey gives better head than Heaven. Monica is keeping her weight on sofar. Tayler lost that great ass. Jay is more of a butterface, but her skin is flawless, kitty is tight too and she can take a pounding. Finally hook up with Leslie, the tall leggy dark hair girl who walks BP in the early morning. Cool girl, a keeper. Here's some pics in no particular order.
-
09-20-16 01:45 #30852Senior Member

Posts: 252She was walking on Eagle St yesterday high as a kite with her titties hanging out at 2:30 pm with a much of kids around. I'm sure the neighbors were happy.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-16 20:54 #30851Senior Member

Posts: 1370I saw Liz, Thursday night standing at the bus stop on Frederick & Font Hill.
Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-16 20:27 #30850Senior Member

Posts: 485Time with Kandii
Can vouch Kandii is beautiful, skilled and great company, took her out for a nice dinner on her birthday earlier this year, then back to my hotel. The time with her was fantastic from start to finish, she is not only a pleasure in bed she is also fabulous company outside of the bedroom. Unfortunately her digits stopped working for me so deleted them, hope to catch up with her on the street sometime soon.
-
09-19-16 19:20 #30849Senior Member

Posts: 297Sweet Wiiiiam
You are such a sweet romantic Wiiiiam, I prefer to pay them to eat me rather than pay them to eat!
Originally Posted by Wiiiiam
[View Original Post]
BS.
-
09-19-16 19:15 #30848Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 22No copter
No copter around, but the LE followed me for a few minutes, so I followed all traffic laws and did not panic. He finally peeled off after a while. My heart was racing 100-miles an hour.
Originally Posted by Loomy
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-16 19:07 #30847Senior Member

Posts: 94Kandii looks soooooo good
She really is a beautiful lady since she has teeth. I mean really that.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
Considering coming to Baltimore and getting a nice room and taking her to dinner.
Do you think she would like that? Just looking for a great afternoon / evening with this lady.
-
09-19-16 19:01 #30846Senior Member

Posts: 94Kandii looks soooooo good
She really is a beautiful lady since she has teeth. I mean really that.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
Considering coming to Baltimore and getting a nice room and taking her to dinner.
Do you think she would like that? Just looking for a great afternoon / evening with this lady.
-
09-19-16 17:14 #30845Senior Member

Posts: 407Liz
Hey guys. Has anyone seen Liz lately?. Its been alot of new faces around. Anyone know SW goes by the name Lilly?
-
09-19-16 10:36 #30844Senior Member

Posts: 270Megan
I'm not sure that she was involved with setting me up for robbery or anything with the crackhead but she definitely knew him. She was screaming at him for messing up her date and costing her money. I've dated her before and never had a problem but I would take her to Pierre's instead of going to an abando. Lesson learned.
Originally Posted by Norman2759
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-16 10:27 #30843Senior Member

Posts: 207I saw her standing at busy bee yesterday morning.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-16 10:22 #30842Senior Member

Posts: 207Are you watching from your phone? I have to be connected to wifi to go to the site on my iPhone.
Originally Posted by Aragorn
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-16 08:27 #30841Senior Member

Posts: 385Whats Wrong with CCPTube
Keep getting DNS Server can't be found.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-16 05:55 #30840Senior Member

Posts: 2344Pictures
I'v seen her twice on my recent trips to Bmore. She's usually wearing a nice flowered print dress , although the last time I saw her , she was wearing shorts , the same kind Jewelz wears . She's been very aggressive trying to get my attention. My impression of her is that she was attractive at one time, and dressed herslef accordingly. Does anyone have pictures of her when she looked better?
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-16 05:24 #30839Senior Member

Posts: 1788Kimberly
A few months ago when I saw Kimberly the service and performance were so bad that I cut our time short and took her back. She was obviously starting a serious downhill slide. I decided that I would just never see her again. Then about a month later she started bugging me and promising that she would make it up to me. I agreed to pick her up but she was a no show. Then a couple of days later she called with some hare-brained explanation that the guy she was living with hid her phone and others found it and ran the battery down and they were calling people on her contact list and hanging up, blah, blah, blah. But I again agreed to pick her up. This time she showed up but looked like crap. She claimed that she'd been out all night because the guy she lived with had locked her in and she had to escape and he wouldn't let her back in, blah, blah, blah. Her performance this time, which was in early August, was worse that the previous time. I cut things short again and took her back. She was promising to make it up to me but I just told her not to worry about it.
Originally Posted by Norman2759
[View Original Post]
I saw her a couple of weeks ago on Wilkens between Payson and Pulaski looking like crap, obviously awake for a long time and showing serious wear and tear. She apparently though I was going to stop for her but I didn't. Yes, Kimberly has gone way downhill. You can see it in these pictures from early August. It's too bad, because she was a whole room full of fun when she first appeared in the neighborhood.








Reply With Quote





