The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14724

    Fake Fake Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5789659639.html

    https://www.instagram.com/babebani/

    Therapist stealing photos from an IG Pilates enthusiast.

    January44.
    When I visit these place and their ads are fake I cancel. Then make another appt with landline phone and pay all in dollar bills if I see what is available.

  2. #14723

    Posts some info to get info

    Quote Originally Posted by Mills24  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the price range for this place. Do they give HE.

    ❤65039;Best relaxing Vera 808-2950011❤65039;.
    Post some info to receive info.

  3. #14722

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulAmazing  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5789659639.html

    https://www.instagram.com/babebani/

    Therapist stealing photos from an IG Pilates enthusiast.

    January44.

  4. #14721
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    Is there a rotation of girls there, or is there 2 places using "Marias massage"(Ena rd)?

    I had a session recently, (review on other forum), by a oriental girl 30's,massaged me while nude -only HJ no FS no touching no braces. 8 house fee.

    Her as said "now independent"? Leaving soon.

    Above WAI* maybe 7th floor?
    Over phone appt. -only HJ. No FS".

    No ask or talk about (her) being nude-just stripped at start of session (I thought I was half-way to heaven) -kinda flinched and said no touching when attempted.

    8 + . 6 = *4 total --40-45 minutes decent massage Ad said "now independent"?

    Description on (other forum review), not this same provider. No braces?

  5. #14720

    New photos of Mexican Cee / Ceee

    Quote Originally Posted by RodeHog  [View Original Post]
    Recommend you save your kala for elsewhere. The most she does, if lucky, is some light teasing. But she is a nice chica.
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy  [View Original Post]
    I saw Cee the other day when I was at Hiran and she has gained 30 LBS at least. Most on her ass. She is still pretty but since she has no play and now huge, she is off my list.

    HB.
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...al-pic/5609040

    Do you think these photos are recent, RodeHog and HB? I am going to try her, regardless. I am really into her look.

    Jay Dubblefoh.

  6. #14719
    Anyone know the price range for this place. Do they give HE.

    ❤65039;Best relaxing Vera 808-2950011❤65039;.

  7. #14718
    Quote Originally Posted by EricShin  [View Original Post]
    Yup. Yaya gives a dam good massage and has a near flawless body. ,. nice firm rack with dark nipples.
    I must have missed this post. I guess I'll give this place another try. Every time I call Vera she never returns my calls or texts. I just assume it's because I cancelled once on her. Not no-show, I called to cancel. But whatever.

  8. #14717

    Upsell

    Quote Originally Posted by Russ1234  [View Original Post]
    Does she get naked for the 80 house fee or does she upsell that as well? Does she do the whole massage naked?
    She upsells everything and it is reasonable for the touching and fondling but the extra extra services are over-priced. This is Angela only and no other girl there and I believe she is leaving soon or was going to leave around this time.

    HB.

  9. #14716

    Ann massage


  10. #14715

    Young cute

    Needed a massage so tried this place at CC. They are on the 6th floor and didn't get a name for the business. First time I had Yumi. Chinese girl about 30 and around 5'3" pretty face and nice body. Massage was ok and HE machanical, she allowed roaming and put my hands under her bra, and allowed me to remove her top. She has a nice set of large Bs. She was ok, L7, A7, S5. Not my type tho. Called a second time trying to get Aiko but she was not available. Owner talked me into trying Eva who is older Chinese woman late 40's to mid 50's. Came over from Guam, she is about 5'1". Massage was again ok, HE a little more sensual, but to roaming. L7, A6, S6. I gave her $, but she was not happy with it demanded $. 2. For no roaming I don't think it's worth it. For obvious reason no repeat.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...g-cute/6506545

  11. #14714

    Lanlan and Helen Massage. Same place

    Post for Helen massage - https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5787693311.html.

    Post for Lanlan massage - https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5784854972.html.

    Same post and maybe the same girl? Phone number is different.

    I contacted the Lanlan post and its room 1803 - anyone visit?

  12. #14713

    Or

    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    Yea, I hear you. She can give "stroking motion" and say "you like" -but then say "what do mean anything more" when you ask her.

    Maybe, I have to say anything more- and flash kala? -THEN she'll know what I mean?
    Just do the international sign language and show your index finger poking through a circle of your other hand and tell her "Poke".

  13. #14712

    Was she nude or you

    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    Is there a rotation of girls there, or is there 2 places using "Marias massage"(Ena rd)?

    I had a session recently, (review on other forum), by a oriental girl 30's,massaged me while nude -only HJ no FS no touching no braces. 8 house fee.

    Her as said "now independent"? Leaving soon.

    Above WAI* maybe 7th floor?
    Was she nude or you.

  14. #14711

    Maria's massage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Russ1234  [View Original Post]
    Does she get naked for the 80 house fee or does she upsell that as well? Does she do the whole massage naked?
    Is there a rotation of girls there, or is there 2 places using "Marias massage"(Ena rd)?

    I had a session recently, (review on other forum), by a oriental girl 30's,massaged me while nude -only HJ no FS no touching no braces. 8 house fee.

    Her as said "now independent"? Leaving soon.

    Above WAI* maybe 7th floor?

  15. #14710
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ1234  [View Original Post]
    Does she get naked for the 80 house fee or does she upsell that as well? Does she do the whole massage naked?
    Is there a rotation of girls there, or is there 2 places using "Marias massage"(Ena rd)?

    I had a session recently, (review on other forum), by a oriental girl 30's,massaged me while nude -only HJ no FS no touching no braces. 8 house fee.

    Her as said "now independent"? Leaving soon.

    Above WAI* maybe 7th floor?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape