Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 16,036 to 16,050 of 30759
-
09-20-16 00:16 #14724Senior Member

Posts: 324Fake Fake Fake
When I visit these place and their ads are fake I cancel. Then make another appt with landline phone and pay all in dollar bills if I see what is available.
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-16 23:59 #14723Senior Member

Posts: 111Posts some info to get info
Post some info to receive info.
Originally Posted by Mills24
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-16 23:17 #14722Senior Member

Posts: 1243Fake
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5789659639.html
Originally Posted by SoulAmazing
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/babebani/
Therapist stealing photos from an IG Pilates enthusiast.
January44.
-
09-19-16 22:36 #14721Senior Member

Posts: 516Over phone appt. -only HJ. No FS".
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
No ask or talk about (her) being nude-just stripped at start of session (I thought I was half-way to heaven) -kinda flinched and said no touching when attempted.
8 + . 6 = *4 total --40-45 minutes decent massage Ad said "now independent"?
Description on (other forum review), not this same provider. No braces?
-
09-19-16 22:21 #14720Senior Member

Posts: 1243New photos of Mexican Cee / Ceee
Originally Posted by RodeHog
[View Original Post]
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...al-pic/5609040
Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy
[View Original Post]
Do you think these photos are recent, RodeHog and HB? I am going to try her, regardless. I am really into her look.
Jay Dubblefoh.
-
09-19-16 19:13 #14719Regular Member

Posts: 22Anyone know the price range for this place. Do they give HE.
❤65039;Best relaxing Vera 808-2950011❤65039;.
-
09-19-16 14:40 #14718Senior Member

Posts: 223I must have missed this post. I guess I'll give this place another try. Every time I call Vera she never returns my calls or texts. I just assume it's because I cancelled once on her. Not no-show, I called to cancel. But whatever.
Originally Posted by EricShin
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-16 11:44 #14717Senior Member

Posts: 440Upsell
She upsells everything and it is reasonable for the touching and fondling but the extra extra services are over-priced. This is Angela only and no other girl there and I believe she is leaving soon or was going to leave around this time.
Originally Posted by Russ1234
[View Original Post]
HB.
-
09-19-16 05:19 #14716Senior Member

Posts: 78Ann massage
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5787991640.html
Any report on this girl? Mahalo.
-
09-18-16 20:55 #14715Senior Member

Posts: 109Young cute
Needed a massage so tried this place at CC. They are on the 6th floor and didn't get a name for the business. First time I had Yumi. Chinese girl about 30 and around 5'3" pretty face and nice body. Massage was ok and HE machanical, she allowed roaming and put my hands under her bra, and allowed me to remove her top. She has a nice set of large Bs. She was ok, L7, A7, S5. Not my type tho. Called a second time trying to get Aiko but she was not available. Owner talked me into trying Eva who is older Chinese woman late 40's to mid 50's. Came over from Guam, she is about 5'1". Massage was again ok, HE a little more sensual, but to roaming. L7, A6, S6. I gave her $, but she was not happy with it demanded $. 2. For no roaming I don't think it's worth it. For obvious reason no repeat.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...g-cute/6506545
-
09-18-16 19:33 #14714Senior Member

Posts: 72Lanlan and Helen Massage. Same place
Post for Helen massage - https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5787693311.html.
Post for Lanlan massage - https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5784854972.html.
Same post and maybe the same girl? Phone number is different.
I contacted the Lanlan post and its room 1803 - anyone visit?
-
09-18-16 16:16 #14713Senior Member

Posts: 895Or
Just do the international sign language and show your index finger poking through a circle of your other hand and tell her "Poke".
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-16 16:12 #14712Senior Member

Posts: 895Was she nude or you
Was she nude or you.
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-16 01:20 #14711Senior Member

Posts: 516Maria's massage?
Is there a rotation of girls there, or is there 2 places using "Marias massage"(Ena rd)?
Originally Posted by Russ1234
[View Original Post]
I had a session recently, (review on other forum), by a oriental girl 30's,massaged me while nude -only HJ no FS no touching no braces. 8 house fee.
Her as said "now independent"? Leaving soon.
Above WAI* maybe 7th floor?
-
09-18-16 01:18 #14710Senior Member

Posts: 516Is there a rotation of girls there, or is there 2 places using "Marias massage"(Ena rd)?
Originally Posted by Russ1234
[View Original Post]
I had a session recently, (review on other forum), by a oriental girl 30's,massaged me while nude -only HJ no FS no touching no braces. 8 house fee.
Her as said "now independent"? Leaving soon.
Above WAI* maybe 7th floor?








Reply With Quote






