Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #12185
    Quote Originally Posted by BreathWindAir  [View Original Post]
    Alright fellas. Who can help a traveling brotha out here? I'm looking for Atlanta's best latina / black providers. My preference is big fake tits, a slim waist, and a big behind. Message me or post the goods. Appreciate it fellas.
    Not to much latinas man I donnt I ever even had 1 yet.

  2. #12184
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #12183

    Latina / Black

    Alright fellas. Who can help a traveling brotha out here? I'm looking for Atlanta's best latina / black providers. My preference is big fake tits, a slim waist, and a big behind. Message me or post the goods. Appreciate it fellas.

  4. #12182
    Quote Originally Posted by ElPerron  [View Original Post]
    The first one just got a review at the other site!
    What is the other site.

  5. #12181

    3 Hole Princess

    I dated her late last year on a lunch break. She has advertised on Backpage for several years. I think I paid between. 4 and. 6. Asked for back-door but got a little head as well. After trying to arrange things for several weeks. I finally got her to agree to a lunch time date. I picked her up on Sylvan and we dated in Perkerson Park. I was disappointed for the following reasons:

    1) She has a lot of pubic and ass hair.

    2) Those pictures on Backpage are old or photoshopped. Has a huge stomach that you can't tell from the pics. She is a BIG woman. Skin has a lot of acne and abrasions not shown in the photos.

    3) Hygiene. Her chocolate hole was indeed covered with chocolate but not the kind you put in your mouth (unless you are in a German Scat video or something).

    4) Was flakey on keeping appointments. In addition, at least last year, she could only date mornings because she worked at a retirement home.

    5) I was in a hurry to get back to work and she made me wait an extra 10 minutes for a section of the park to clear out again after she spotting someone jogging past us at about 100 yards distance. This was after I had already started.

    I almost went BB but at the last second I decided to slip on a condom. I am thankful I did because of the chocolate. She is definitely not worth the $80 that she is asking in the ad. I wouldn't pay her more than $40 or $50 for all three holes. More of a bottom of the barrel BBSW that just post on Backpage. If you just want to get inside a big woman's booty then go for this. However, I probably won't repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hustler1  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody ever we t to see this one http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...-area/42147767.

  6. #12180

    Hey NY516

    There is a new thread at the bottom of page created just for you to post "Anybody seen her". This thread is for Backpage reviews.


  7. #12179

    Stay away

    I'm a long time watcher of this forum but I had to post about this one. The number goes to an automatic bot answering machine. She isn't a real provider.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...drain/36957710

  8. #12178

    The QV is well worth it as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by NY516  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't mind seeing her but when I contacted her she charged 2 for the half. Little over priced for such a short time for me.
    Go for the QV, she is well worth it and NOT a clock watcher at all, you will enjoy and be back for more.

  9. #12177

  10. #12176

    Cute Redhead Erica

    http://escortbabylon.net/#/ photos /6786506644/17639129.

    Seems sweet! Anyone know anything about this one??

    Thanks!

    Bonifino.

  11. #12175

  12. #12174

  13. #12173
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKinga  [View Original Post]
    Approx 18-19.
    http://independent.com.atlanta.hoxni...post/17867954/ she's kool have fun. 18.

  14. #12172
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #12171
    Quote Originally Posted by PlaynAtl  [View Original Post]
    Man, you probably want to clarify this a bit more. It sure does sound like you are looking for underage. Giving you the benefit of the doubt that you aren't. . .
    Approx 18-19.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape