Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 141 of 660 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 191 241 641 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 9898
Come Relax with Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7798

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchTreat  [View Original Post]
    Check out post #7716 where VolvoBen created the map of your dreams. You can thank him later.

    Dutch.
    Thanks to both of you!

  2. #7797

    Best spots for car dates?

    Almost picked one up today on HR by the club. Never done a car date and don't know best places to do the deed. Thanks for any and all info!

  3. #7796

    You can thank VolvoBen for this

    Check out post #7716 where VolvoBen created the map of your dreams. You can thank him later.

    Dutch.

    Quote Originally Posted by TinyOnes  [View Original Post]
    Hey! I'll be in OC in a few weeks, Wondering if you have a stroll map available. Seen a few streets like beach, harbor, hazard, etc. What's the best route for a visitor to take?

    Anyone got a UTR or suggestion for me? I prefer small breasts.

  4. #7795

    Maps

    Hey! I'll be in OC in a few weeks, Wondering if you have a stroll map available. Seen a few streets like beach, harbor, hazard, etc. What's the best route for a visitor to take?

    Anyone got a UTR or suggestion for me? I prefer small breasts.

  5. #7794
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687

    Worth the drive

    The valley is burnt right now with vice crawling all over the place. Its best to look elsewhere so I made the drive to OC.

    I got to Harbor around 11 pm. Saw about 15 girls mostly BSWs but then I saw a young WSW with facial tattoos.

    Usually I avoid facial tattoos but this girl was thick and meaty so I took a chance.

    She wanted 80 but agreed to 60.

    Found a place to car date and had a good time. No rushing and did what I asked so I filled up the bag.

    I dropped her off on Hazard and went cruising again.

    Further down on Hazard (just before the school) I turned down that residential street (yeah you know the one).

    I immediately saw another WSW. She too was thick and blonde. I had to have her.

    She wanted $50 so I told her I would need to run to the ATM to get cash.

    I took my time going to the ATM so my balls could re-energize. Once recharged I found her and then dated her.

    She wanted to pick the spot which is a huge no-no. She didn't like my first 2 locations but finally oked the 3rd.

    We did the date and it was nice. Excellent technique and her body was exactly what I was looking for. Very satisfied.

    Right now Harbor is still worth the drive even for us valley guys.

    Have fun and always watch your 6.

  6. #7793
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687

    Yeah

    The valley and fig have been lame lately so I went to OC last night around 11:30 pm.

    It was a bit early but I saw about 10 girls (8 BSW, 2 WSW).

    I cruised for an hour and a few more girls started to come out. I saw a new WSW that was thick, blonde and cute. I saw her briefly on Hazard and then she disappeared.

    Then saw a sexy LSW on the backstreet that parallels Harbor. She got into a car and never saw her again. She was a 10.

    I went back to Hazard and saw a slender WSW. She ended up being skittles from backpage:

    http://la.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...inbow/76785440

    She wanted $80 for 30 min of half and half in my car or back at her room.

    I wanted a car date as I had not dated her before.

    Got the to spot and she started with the covered BJ. Really lame. . it was an "air" BJ. She purposefully made as little contact as possible.

    I somehow managed to get hard anyways.

    Had her get in doggie and she kept wanting to manhandle my barely there erection (condom checking).

    I finally got Jr in and started pounding. She has a kid (she told me) but the kitty was still firm.

    The firm kitty got me hard and once fully erect I started hitting the bottom of her shallow pussy.

    Soon has I'm hitting bottom she starts with the "Oh, make that big cock cum for me". Really annoying.

    10 minutes into the session she tells me I have 2 minutes left (even though she agreed to 30 min as I specifically asked).

    I just zoned out and relaxed and was able to cum before she started tripping.

    When I pulled out she grabbed the end of the rubber, pinched it and then snapped it back. She's 25 but a super hardcore prostitute.

    As I'm pulling my pants up she is on her cell phone calling someone and then telling them she's on her way back.

    If theres no one else available then yeah go see her so you can get your nut but she could be so much better then she is.

    She's too ghetto to live up to her full potential. That firm, shallow pussy could do amazing things its a shame.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 31cc7bdad4bd2c677d6ae483e7a5aa34.jpg‎  

  7. #7792

    Harbor / Hzrd

    I was in the area working tonight so I figured I would swing through Harbor and Hazard a couple of times, this was around 8-10 pm. Man, I couldn't find a single girl, I was puzzled because usually there is at least one / two in the area, I'm a patient man though so I hung out for a little bit making the usual laps. Then as I was coming up Harbor heading for Hazard I see 2 patrol cars sitting in the 7/11 parking lot. So, they are definitely making their presence felt out there. Just wanted to give everybody the heads up, be careful out there fellas.

  8. #7791
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]

    I asked about her getting arrested and she said that round ups are going to be happening more often until the end of the election cycle.
    Right, forgot about that Better be careful the next few months.

  9. #7790
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJohnSmiff  [View Original Post]
    Man 4 hours later and no girl would risk it. They must have been threatened with a round up again.
    About a week or two ago I watched as one of my regulars was getting arrest in OC.

    8 hours later she calls me and asks if I can come see her but I was already back home in the valley.

    I asked about her getting arrested and she said that round ups are going to be happening more often until the end of the election cycle.

    She said that the cops call it "ho washing" because girls get arrested for simply being out there, no questions asked.

  10. #7789
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    The cops came thru at 12:30 and cleared everyone out.

    Before 12:30 I counted a grand total of 8 prostitutes on both Harbor and Hazard. It was a really lame night considering the drive from the valley.

    When the cop came thru at 12:30 he was aggressive so I was glad I was going in the opposite direction.
    Man 4 hours later and no girl would risk it. They must have been threatened with a round up again.

  11. #7788
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJohnSmiff  [View Original Post]
    Checked out the scene on Friday morning. Harbor and Hazard were totally cleared out. Not even one BSW. I hope it was a one time police sweep or something.
    The cops came thru at 12:30 and cleared everyone out.

    Before 12:30 I counted a grand total of 8 prostitutes on both Harbor and Hazard. It was a really lame night considering the drive from the valley.

    When the cop came thru at 12:30 he was aggressive so I was glad I was going in the opposite direction.

  12. #7787

    Friday morning

    Checked out the scene on Friday morning. Harbor and Hazard were totally cleared out. Not even one BSW. I hope it was a one time police sweep or something.

  13. #7786

    HB Saturday

    Made the rounds on HB after the bars closed on Saturday night. Had some buddies with me, so we were just window shopping.

    Tons of action behind the Cali Girls. 7-11 and Hazard were popping as well.

    The best action seemed to be on Morse. Young pretty girls in "stripper" outfits hiding behind a big white van.

    So many SWs I couldn't even start to give you a count. But, mostly BSW, with a few LSW sprinkled in, and 1 BBW WSW.

    Uncle LEO was no where to be seen for over an hour!

  14. #7785

    No surprise

    Quote Originally Posted by Hargow20  [View Original Post]
    Seems a bit surprising. The girls must have had outstanding warrants. Just be on lookout for stings now everyone.
    Santa Ana is good for hopping out and just taking you. Sting or not its just a matter if they have a hair up there ass that night. Kisses Carrie.

  15. #7784
    Seems a bit surprising. The girls must have had outstanding warrants. Just be on lookout for stings now everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Saw the cops arrest all the girls at the 7-11/ Taco stand at 1 am last night.

    The cops rounded them up like cattle into 3 cruisers.

    One of the girls was a WSW that is complete rip off.

    She is tall and thick with a decent face. She will tell you she does half / half for $80.

    After the BJ she will tell you she doesn't do doggie style. Why? Because she doesn't like it.

    Yeah, I was glad to see her going to jail.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape