rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #12125
    Quote Originally Posted by ElPerron  [View Original Post]
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-6639/39736348

    Ok this is the worst repeat in ten years of my mongering carer, saw this one few months ago, the session was ok but but did not put her in my rotation since her pics are deceiving, she might was very good looking ten year ago but now her life style has taken a toll that why she changes her look and pics so often!! Plus I never got what her reviews say! BBBJ, so this time I was in the area and and gave her a call, it was a qv, it got to be somthing with the full moon, this slot was haven some bad day, when I got to the place she look more worn then last time but now seem she was mad for some reason, don't know if she recognize I guess not, I used the bathroom when I come out she was siting on the bed I sat down close to her but immediately she told me to stand up in front of her but all this like she was talking to a five years old, very rude attitude all the way, now she try to put the cover on she is having a problem since with her bad vibe I am limp, she does a five seconds CBJ and start complaining how limp I was at this point she asked for the donation so I to reach for my wallet put the roses on the bed but she gave me a dirty look and extended her hand so I had to put it on it, she place it her breast, try two more second the BJ and told me to hurry, and just lay down in mish position asking me to go do the thing!! Now I am limp, but tired of seen that face told her to get in k9 position she did, so there I was trying to get hard and get in, I was able to get in and at this point I just hurry to finish so I can get out of there, avoid this slot!!
    I think she used to go by justice. Some terrible reviews on her a whole back.

  2. #12124

    The worst repeat ever!

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-6639/39736348

    Ok this is the worst repeat in ten years of my mongering carer, saw this one few months ago, the session was ok but but did not put her in my rotation since her pics are deceiving, she might was very good looking ten year ago but now her life style has taken a toll that why she changes her look and pics so often!! Plus I never got what her reviews say! BBBJ, so this time I was in the area and and gave her a call, it was a qv, it got to be somthing with the full moon, this slot was haven some bad day, when I got to the place she look more worn then last time but now seem she was mad for some reason, don't know if she recognize I guess not, I used the bathroom when I come out she was siting on the bed I sat down close to her but immediately she told me to stand up in front of her but all this like she was talking to a five years old, very rude attitude all the way, now she try to put the cover on she is having a problem since with her bad vibe I am limp, she does a five seconds CBJ and start complaining how limp I was at this point she asked for the donation so I to reach for my wallet put the roses on the bed but she gave me a dirty look and extended her hand so I had to put it on it, she place it her breast, try two more second the BJ and told me to hurry, and just lay down in mish position asking me to go do the thing!! Now I am limp, but tired of seen that face told her to get in k9 position she did, so there I was trying to get hard and get in, I was able to get in and at this point I just hurry to finish so I can get out of there, avoid this slot!!

  3. #12123
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraj9130  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from having her. Not the one in the pics. Isn't even Indian. Dead fish. Avoid at all costs!

  4. #12122

    Oh boy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had the displeasure of seeing this woman? http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-4-u/41975177.

    She flaked on me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraj9130  [View Original Post]
    Don't mean to burst any of you guys bubble but both ads are fake. Fake ass pics! Come on dudes, you really think those kind of gal selling ass on backpage. Wishful thinking!

  5. #12121
    Quote Originally Posted by WholeThang448  [View Original Post]
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ck-me/38106735

    Don't waste your time guys!
    As soon as I drop my shorts she says oh lord with a look like she wasn't ready for it. I'm thinking Damm I should've left after I Pulled up. She says we have to fuck on the couch. Very talkative, wouldn't shutup. So I grab her head and she starts giving the most boring BJ of all time, no suction at all. Entered k9 on couch, virgin tight, and has a Bush. Sheloed threw text saying she was shaved. Gets to stoking and its just dry af. She went and got some lube. This time in mish, her facial expressions look like she was in pain, but who cares. Switch back to k9 and pounded about 5 minutes until finished. The whole time she ran and pushed me back.

    Looks 6, performance 4, will NOT repeat if it was free.
    Could be lesbian judging by hair and looks and tattoos.

  6. #12120

    Review


  7. #12119
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Thai

    Anyone had the displeasure of seeing this woman? http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-4-u/41975177.

    She flaked on me.

  8. #12118

    LOL this chic old news

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronny770  [View Original Post]
    I wasnt going to review this one but whatever. I've seen her pics for a minute and was intrigued so I sent a quick text, came to her in the pleasantdale area, got to the apartment and she gave me the door number. She opens the door. Pics are real, she has a petite frame with a nice butt, but her face is not attractive at all. Like really, at all. I contemplated on leaving but for. 4, who cares. Laid the donation on the counter and she told me we will be in the back room, walk back there and see an air mattress, I hate those so I declined and she said ok we can do it on her bed but will need to stay on top of the sheet, cool. She undress and I see her body, real nice body, those pics are real but its just the face. I sit down for CBJ, it was not the greatest but not bad, what stood out is she has a gap with her two front teeth that kind of stick out as well and you can feel it when she goes down. She's actually the first girl I ever been with that I was totally limp when we first started. She not a clock watcher so she stayed down there quite awhile. So then she mounts on top and she does have a semi tight vagina. You can feel the walls as she rides, I kept my eyes closed. A quick change into doggy and we went at it. She kinda was running from the D when she was on top but during doggy she was throwing it back. A couple minutes in and I blew. I get dressed, small chit chat, she invites me back, I said ok but in my head I know aint no way in hell. Body kinda nice, snatch not bad, price is low but the face. No bueno.

    http://evilempire.com/678-768-8550

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...tight/35771616
    She use to host in private residence acroos from my old spot. 35 qk waste of money, no need to review. Air matress on floor, quiet session, dry snatch.

  9. #12117

    Noob ques

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronny770  [View Original Post]
    I wasnt going to review this one but whatever. I've seen her pics for a minute and was intrigued so I sent a quick text, came to her in the pleasantdale area, got to the apartment and she gave me the door number. She opens the door. Pics are real, she has a petite frame with a nice butt, but her face is not attractive at all. Like really, at all. I contemplated on leaving but for. 4, who cares. Laid the donation on the counter and she told me we will be in the back room, walk back there and see an air mattress, I hate those so I declined and she said ok we can do it on her bed but will need to stay on top of the sheet, cool. She undress and I see her body, real nice body, those pics are real but its just the face. I sit down for CBJ, it was not the greatest but not bad, what stood out is she has a gap with her two front teeth that kind of stick out as well and you can feel it when she goes down. She's actually the first girl I ever been with that I was totally limp when we first started. She not a clock watcher so she stayed down there quite awhile. So then she mounts on top and she does have a semi tight vagina. You can feel the walls as she rides, I kept my eyes closed. A quick change into doggy and we went at it. She kinda was running from the D when she was on top but during doggy she was throwing it back. A couple minutes in and I blew. I get dressed, small chit chat, she invites me back, I said ok but in my head I know aint no way in hell. Body kinda nice, snatch not bad, price is low but the face. No bueno.

    http://evilempire.com/678-768-8550

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...tight/35771616
    Pardon the ignorance. . 4=40 or 400.

  10. #12116

    Old news.

    That chic's been reviewed several times already under the alias of "Nikki". I thought she was in Stone Mountain now. Guess she missed the weather up North. Back on Pleasant dale again.

  11. #12115
    I wasnt going to review this one but whatever. I've seen her pics for a minute and was intrigued so I sent a quick text, came to her in the pleasantdale area, got to the apartment and she gave me the door number. She opens the door. Pics are real, she has a petite frame with a nice butt, but her face is not attractive at all. Like really, at all. I contemplated on leaving but for. 4, who cares. Laid the donation on the counter and she told me we will be in the back room, walk back there and see an air mattress, I hate those so I declined and she said ok we can do it on her bed but will need to stay on top of the sheet, cool. She undress and I see her body, real nice body, those pics are real but its just the face. I sit down for CBJ, it was not the greatest but not bad, what stood out is she has a gap with her two front teeth that kind of stick out as well and you can feel it when she goes down. She's actually the first girl I ever been with that I was totally limp when we first started. She not a clock watcher so she stayed down there quite awhile. So then she mounts on top and she does have a semi tight vagina. You can feel the walls as she rides, I kept my eyes closed. A quick change into doggy and we went at it. She kinda was running from the D when she was on top but during doggy she was throwing it back. A couple minutes in and I blew. I get dressed, small chit chat, she invites me back, I said ok but in my head I know aint no way in hell. Body kinda nice, snatch not bad, price is low but the face. No bueno.

    http://evilempire.com/678-768-8550

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...tight/35771616
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 18f5503877bfb14a9f17acdf3bc94fec.jpg‎   4103e6a717b49d4b9f10f52ac46fa607.jpg‎  

  12. #12114

    Latina Norcross

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...01424/41876282

    Someone needs to go check this one out and report back. I can't till next week.

  13. #12113

    New here

    Quote Originally Posted by TheParrot  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the warning. I'm always wary of women with chest tattoos and just tattoos all over. I assume they're aggressive or have a bad attitude. That bird looks like trouble.
    I have plenty more to review state to state if I can find the ads.

  14. #12112

    Change of plans

    Quote Originally Posted by NY516  [View Original Post]
    Bro does she respond to you I can't get a response from her LOL.
    She told me does oral and that's a gamble. Dt no swallow. She wouldn't have a choice with me because I wouldn't tell her if I'm cuming anyway. Eff her.

  15. #12111
    Quote Originally Posted by WholeThang448  [View Original Post]
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ck-me/38106735

    Don't waste your time guys!

    Seen her a month ago, actually got her from tagged. Found this ad browsing. Typical 2 call system. Private residence in decatur. She has been 18-20 for the last 5 years LOL. Pulled up at a house with like 10 full smelly trashbags, started to leave then. The door opens and she's the girl in the pics but prettier. Laid donation in living room. She took it and hid it in another room not knowing I was peeping and seen the hiding spot. So she comes back and gets nude. As soon as I drop my shorts she says oh lord with a look like she wasn't ready for it. I'm thinking Damm I should've left after I Pulled up. She says we have to fuck on the couch. Very talkative, wouldn't shutup. So I grab her head and she starts giving the most boring BJ of all time, no suction at all. Entered k9 on couch, virgin tight, and has a Bush. Sheloed threw text saying she was shaved. Gets to stoking and its just dry af. She went and got some lube. This time in mish, her facial expressions look like she was in pain, but who cares. Switch back to k9 and pounded about 5 minutes until finished. The whole time she ran and pushed me back.

    Looks 6, performance 4, will NOT repeat if it was free.
    Thanks for the warning. I'm always wary of women with chest tattoos and just tattoos all over. I assume they're aggressive or have a bad attitude. That bird looks like trouble.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape