Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #12110
    Quote Originally Posted by WholeThang448  [View Original Post]
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-play/42024394 she's on my victim list for the weekend. I've seen her around before.
    Bro does she respond to you I can't get a response from her LOL.

  2. #12109

    My review

    Ok just had a dream with this one young as hell fresh meat LOL 18 been texting for a few days with her but I was really just stalling anyway I got her to pull up to my house did she came immediately cutey dark skin small little clean brand new body not a mark on baby girl she didn't want to bbj but surprisingly she knew how to give good head so I talked her into haha like I said 18 she's a baby head was sloppy 2 really cool personality also she actually talked to much any after head she jumped on I went through a couple positions warm tight wet little thing yesir I love the young ones I finished in side will I see again? Yup I actually text her an hour after she left to come back lmao! Spent 100 for half. Personality 10 . Head high 8. Session 8 would give her a nine if she did some more she's really just takes it moans cute to she's fun lata fellas. Keep me posted.

    http://independent.com.atlanta.hoxni...post/17867954/

  3. #12108

    Michelle Pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by WheresMyMule  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Michelle that is currently pregnant you speak of? If So, I'll have to check her out. Been trying to find a pregnant one for a while now. Anyone else that knows of other pregnant ones, I'd love to hear. Thanks guys.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...t-ask/41840459
    She was def on something when we hooked up earlier this year, but as stated she was a GREAT time. Wonder how many months and what the baby looks like.

  4. #12107

    Rose

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ck-me/38106735

    Don't waste your time guys!

    Seen her a month ago, actually got her from tagged. Found this ad browsing. Typical 2 call system. Private residence in decatur. She has been 18-20 for the last 5 years LOL. Pulled up at a house with like 10 full smelly trashbags, started to leave then. The door opens and she's the girl in the pics but prettier. Laid donation in living room. She took it and hid it in another room not knowing I was peeping and seen the hiding spot. So she comes back and gets nude. As soon as I drop my shorts she says oh lord with a look like she wasn't ready for it. I'm thinking Damm I should've left after I Pulled up. She says we have to fuck on the couch. Very talkative, wouldn't shutup. So I grab her head and she starts giving the most boring BJ of all time, no suction at all. Entered k9 on couch, virgin tight, and has a Bush. Sheloed threw text saying she was shaved. Gets to stoking and its just dry af. She went and got some lube. This time in mish, her facial expressions look like she was in pain, but who cares. Switch back to k9 and pounded about 5 minutes until finished. The whole time she ran and pushed me back.

    Looks 6, performance 4, will NOT repeat if it was free.

  5. #12106

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by PlaynAtl  [View Original Post]
    Michelle is always a good bet in any hole. It sounds like she let one too many guys CIP, though hehe. I haven't been down there in a month or so. I need to go back soon before she is out of service. Thanks for the tip on that.
    She's not what some would call a looker but her attitude more than makes up for it, too me at least. Full GFE and one of the sweetest gals out there. She's not Camel Riding pregers yet just a little poochy but those tits are solid as a rock and she loves them played with however!

  6. #12105
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1862
    Sounds like an upset pimp or a vindictive, vengeful hobbyist who got burnt.

  7. #12104

  8. #12103

    Honesty

    Could this be the first Honest ad by a provider?

  9. #12102

  10. #12101
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekLover6  [View Original Post]
    Was the blow bare? CIM?
    Nothing was bare.

  11. #12100
    Quote Originally Posted by NY516  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a while back she was too high to show me a good time though all tho she tryed never went back in sure she's a much better time sober.
    I'm curious, about how long ago? She seemed to be high for most of 2015. I tried her again after she moved down close to the airport, and had a better experience. She hasn't been high any time that I have gone back, but that could just be my good luck.

  12. #12099

  13. #12098
    Quote Originally Posted by WheresMyMule  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Michelle that is currently pregnant you speak of? If So, I'll have to check her out. Been trying to find a pregnant one for a while now. Anyone else that knows of other pregnant ones, I'd love to hear. Thanks guys.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...t-ask/41840459
    I saw her a while back she was too high to show me a good time though all tho she tryed never went back in sure she's a much better time sober.

  14. #12097
    Quote Originally Posted by WheresMyMule  [View Original Post]
    Thanks man. I most definitely will treat her right. I feel if I do right by them, they will more likely than not treat me right. Everybody wins in this case.
    My philosophy as well. It is nice to be able to hit some pregnant pussy without having to finance it for 18 years!

  15. #12096
    Quote Originally Posted by PlaynAtl  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's her. Treat her fairly, she is one of the "good" ones who doesn't try to mislead, clock watch, or rip guys off. She used to be a frequent ATF for a lot of people on here, until she had some addiction problems that ruined her service. She seems to have cleaned that up this year, because I haven't seen any signs of it since last year. YMMV.

    Have fun and let us know how it goes.
    Thanks man. I most definitely will treat her right. I feel if I do right by them, they will more likely than not treat me right. Everybody wins in this case.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape